Nominate an SI Vet!

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Don't only one get in?

If all three get in then I'm sorry I left Brother Bundy out all 3 I vote for but like I said before thinking it is only one of them that Bass is hands down the Vet but since he just got here I picked DF.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm also nominating Zeeks Wife! Bam!

Z

Zeek

I'm also nominating Zeeks Wife! Bam!

I am going to have to show her this psot lmao maybe i can get more SI time allocated that way ;)

She did go from knowing nothing about hgh a few months ago to knowing everything! with what i taught her plus her textbooks she is a gh wiz!

If only I could talk her into dropping that damn hrt ripping her off and just going with rips, that will be next!

Reaction score
I am going to have to show her this psot lmao maybe i can get more SI time allocated that way ;)

She did go from knowing nothing about hgh a few months ago to knowing everything! with what i taught her plus her textbooks she is a gh wiz!

If only I could talk her into dropping that damn hrt ripping her off and just going with rips, that will be next!

If you accomplish to get her on Rips just let me know what you didi so I can use it with my Queen at home too,lol

Z

Zeek

she is already taking usa pharm grade grade HGH at 2iu per day but it is costing 900 bucks per month! plus blood work etc etc!! but anyone that doesn;t think rips are made a t a real pharm plant doesn;t understand gh. Look at the inconsistency with every othe rbrand out there even the good like elitropins!. Only rips are testing well across the board for 2 years now!!

I could put her on rips and save her a fortune!i

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I nominate Zeeks MIL, in case we need an enforcer!!

HH

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Brother bundy, Dfeaton, and me :cool: yeah i said it!

Mr P

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
damn theres alot of good candidates around these parts, hard to pick one, I pick me :D

seriously HH would be beneficial

CLSMTH700

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
well bundy is my boy so Id have to say Bundy

HH

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
damn theres alot of good candidates around these parts, hard to pick one, I pick me :D

seriously HH would be beneficial

Thanks broham!

Z

Zeek

Ok we vote tomorrow, so last evening to nominate! get em in if you have not already!