How long to take prop?

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
hey men,

My buddy has been taking prop only, he is on week 4 at 100mg eod and he wants to continue for about 9 more weeks. He asked me if that was ok, i said "its fine" as long as he has a good pct. The results he has been getting are unreal, its PEA prop and this is his first cycle, i told him not to add anything until he tested the water with this being his first cycle. Do you guys think that 13 weeks is ok for his first cycle? shit its been soo long since my first that i assume its fine, let me know what you think

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i figured as much but wanted to make sure because its his first and faster acting compared to test e and c

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
There is nothing wrong with it, but he should stick to the original plan and have the self discipline to stop the cycle when planned. This can be hard the first couple times. But u know him better then i, u can tell if he's been responsible with his cycle, or hes just going to keep extending it and fuck himself up and blame the ass for it.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i will tell him to see how he feels at week 8, like i said he already has responded amazingly to the prop. He is loving this stuff and i will make sure he caps it at 13 weeks. I know he has clomid and nolva, so he needs what is needed for pct. The fucker is already planning out his next cycle..I told him to "relax, take it easy..." This is the same friend who always swore never to touch gear.

gfunky

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No he should stop immediately and ship his remaining prop to me LOL

Hockeyplaya18

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ummmm Yaya, Im pretty sure all of us started planning our second run of AAS before our first run of it was complete...I KNOW I DID ;)

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
There is ONE huge advantage to being older .... cruising. :cool:

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If he is only on week 4 I would play it by ear...so to speak.

PEA? Ya I wouldn't want to get off either

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yea lupi...its pea.. He loves this shit. He almost bought from IP "yikes"

I told him to play it by ear since results hit him quick..

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
A guy can prop as long as he has enough injections sites, hence he doesn't get too sore.

If the prop is clean and smooth, he can run it for several months.

New Threads