TNE as pre-workout

Reaction score
So I seeing POB and 69nites talking about damn TNE pre-workout and soooo I get a few vials to try this out. First is freacking true about the mood changes Holy shit!!! was looking for some trouble lol. I pin .5ml so 50mgs around 45 min to an hour before my workout today, went low just to see how I react to it. BEST WORKOUT I EVER HAVE!!! enuff said with this....

I felt I was not able to stop my workout, rest time between sets was a waste of time on my head. Just want to keep going. If you guys can afford it give it try is Amazing what this Test with no ester can do for you prior to pumping the iron.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
So I seeing POB and 69nites talking about damn TNE pre-workout and soooo I get a few vials to try this out. First is freacking true about the mood changes Holy shit!!! was looking for some trouble lol. I pin .5ml so 50mgs around 45 min to an hour before my workout today, went low just to see how I react to it. BEST WORKOUT I EVER HAVE!!! enuff said with this....

I felt I was not able to stop my workout, rest time between sets was a waste of time on my head. Just want to keep going. If you guys can afford it give it try is Amazing what this Test with no ester can do for you prior to pumping the iron.

As a Powerlifter it helps me fight through lifts and fight out some heavy reps, I do it on lower days only not to get immune.

So go squat and or deadlift then come tells us how you like it lol!

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Now imagine you took 75mg with 25mg of injectable dbol. I feel like there is nothing I can't do.

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How was the pump during workout??

Reaction score
As a Powerlifter it helps me fight through lifts and fight out some heavy reps, I do it on lower days only not to get immune.

So go squat and or deadlift then come tells us how you like it lol!

Yo SFG I can`t wait for leg day bro uffffff was brutal for chest today...

Reaction score
Now imagine you took 75mg with 25mg of injectable dbol. I feel like there is nothing I can't do.

Yo brotha I think with d-bol is the ultimate EVIL lol, will try with injectable Var in Sept when I run it for the feedback here on the board.

How was the pump during workout??

Pumps you want know about pumps???? lol INSAME!!!! did FST-7 as my last move for chest and I rep over 15 all way to 20 reps on few sets.

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yo brotha I think with d-bol is the ultimate EVIL lol, will try with injectable Var in Sept when I run it for the feedback here on the board.

Pumps you want know about pumps???? lol INSAME!!!! did FST-7 as my last move for chest and I rep over 15 all way to 20 reps on few sets.
Someone pisses me off and I visualize throwing their car at them.

I have considered tren base but I'm scared of what I might do to someone lol.

TNE is also great for a night of hot hate sex.

Reaction score
Hmmm hate sex you said?? you know I`m going to try, fell sorry for Mrs Pikki;)

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

NICE that sounds awesome!!

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have done tne and love the shit as a pre workout...amazing pump. The stuff has a strong smell due to the oil used..

Love me some tne, wish more doms had it

Reaction score
Does yours have a smell pik?

I have done tne and love the shit as a pre workout...amazing pump. The stuff has a strong smell due to the oil used..

Love me some tne, wish more doms had it

Yes it does smell and I freacking love it, lol. It`s weird tho once i open my little safe box where I place the pin it comes out and MMMMM is TNE time. Want to say that this shit is addicted no shit me is true it make me feels so good when workout that will like to use it all the time( will not happen tho is just is that good, IMO) I can`t wait to combo this with Var inject or even better D-bol....

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Can TNE be used off cycle?

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Its test. If you use it it is a cycle.

Agreed. your body will know its test... just a little different that the ester'ed test because it gets in immediately.

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You could use it as a performance booster like an athlete would without fear of suppression for one use. You couldn't run it workout days only tho without an estered test base for the cycle.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys for the reply.

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So what if you work out 5-6days a week then u only take it mon-wed-fri? What is max recommended dosage per week?

New Threads