need some input

trim

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So I am 8 weeks into a test-e 500mg/wk cycle, splitting it up into 2 shots a week. I just started the last bottle of test-e. The original plan was to finish this bottle and post cycle. For some reason, this last bottle is giving me ALOT of pip. Can't sit down, wakes me up at nite from pain, and getting fevers that i can control with a little advil. I obviously dont want to waste it, but I cant handle 2 shots a week of this stuff. Should i just post cycle and be done? or would there be any benefit of suffering through one shot a week of it and ride it out at 250mg/wk? (gear is not from any labs on this board) any input would be awesome.

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Why don't you try a new spot brother?

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sounds like you got a crappy batch. Are there any crystals in the vial? Anyway you can order another vial of test? With Dom sources you'll have a new vial in no time. Are you rotating pin sites? Using fresh needles? Theres alot of variables that could be causing this and a few different options you have. You can 1. Go ahead and pct. For me I'd suffer through it til I got a new vial. 2. Try to sterilize your gear. 3. If there's crystals in the vial it crashed and you can heat it up and swirl the vial and you'll be good.

This is why I always tell people to have an extra vial for thier cycle laying around. Test is the cheapest compound there is and I'd always rather be safe then sorry.

Hockeyplaya18

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How many inject spots are you rotating??

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Are you pinning the same site (quad etc.) over and over? If so, try a new site.

Are you following good handling practice (acohol stopper, site prior to injection, washing hands, not reusing pins, etc.)? If its UGL it is possible that you got a bad vial.

trim

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
yeah I rotate 4 different pin sites. I am a freak about making sure everything is sterile, always use alcohol pads, fresh needles, one to draw, one to pin. This bottle doesnt have any crystals in it, but it is not as thick as the other vials were. I will just assume its a bad one, and post cycle and plan for the next go around a little better.

basskiller

Elite
Reaction score
I wonder if they were from the same batch? could it be that the person who made it mixed up some of the chems??? how many shots have you done from this last vial?

Lastly if it's bad, then it's bad.. start thinking about PCT

Z

Zeek

What brandare you running trim? curious

and yes if it is a hassle just go straight into PCT as advised above

trim

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
the brand is called gene forza. its what a whole semi pro football team uses.

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The op went mia... Did he die from that shit?

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
my glutes get more sore than my quads for some odd reason,i agree with Colt,prolly a bad batch,its happened to me a couple of times

trim

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
haha I am still alive and kicking! I stopped that gear and am about to start up again

New Threads