Can we get pics of HGH Results?

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

My wife and i have been talking and the topic of aging and age prevention has come up. I mentioned HGH and she is open to it. My wife is far more visual and she will benefit seeing some images of HGH results. Are there any good images that show what is possible in terms of age management and HGH?

Thanks!

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
well you could show her my log, last few page has updated pics and I will be 45 this month;)

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
well you could show her my log, last few page has updated pics and I will be 45 this month;)

I will do that. I'll be 45 at the end of the year. I dont feel 45 and i certainly dont want to look 45!

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I will do that. I'll be 45 at the end of the year. I dont feel 45 and i certainly dont want to look 45!

I am usually mistaken for 32-33, love it but it's not just the gh..if you take care of your skin from an early age etc...it helps but so does having good genes:)

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm 25 and I look like I'm....

haha...but I stay nice and lean from the GH ;)

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am 54 ... would post more pics but don;t know how bro... just finished a recomp and will start a bulk next month, then cut hard for summer. I am 5'9.5" and weigh 200 lbs.

View attachment 340

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Looking jacked, Vette!

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Looking jacked, Vette!

Thank you bro. Hard to shoot pics of yourself and even harder to figure out how to post the damn things lol... this pic makes me look small to me?!? Have a few others but can't get the posted.

Appreciation and respect,
Vette

View attachment 341

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lookin good for an old man Vette :)

Try photobucket brother. They have an app for iPhone

Rip

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hi Vette,
Couldn't see the attachment, when I clicked it.

Sorry I deleted my pics because I don't want anyone who has seen my pics, who know me to recognize me on this site. I want to keep this private and anonymous.
That would suck, if someone let me know they saw me on a Steroid site. That's private.

I am 54 ... would post more pics but don;t know how bro... just finished a recomp and will start a bulk next month, then cut hard for summer. I am 5'9.5" and weigh 200 lbs.

View attachment 340

Rip

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah Vette, it had this message:
"Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator."
Maybe it's something technical having to do with my account, exclusively.

Anyway, I would love to try HGH. I haven't tried it yet, though the few rejuvenation clinics I went through for TRT offered the option. It was just way too expensive, when I was already paying their prices for TRT.
I'll be 55 in January. I guess I can probably can pass for 40-45, with the body of an in shape 30 year old.

Thank you bro. Hard to shoot pics of yourself and even harder to figure out how to post the damn things lol... this pic makes me look small to me?!? Have a few others but can't get the posted.

Appreciation and respect,
Vette

View attachment 341

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah Vette, it had this message:
"Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator."
Maybe it's something technical having to do with my account, exclusively.

Anyway, I would love to try HGH. I haven't tried it yet, though the few rejuvenation clinics I went through for TRT offered the option. It was just way too expensive, when I was already paying their prices for TRT.
I'll be 55 in January. I guess I can probably can pass for 40-45, with the body of an in shape 30 year old.

I honestly have no idea how much to attribute to the HGH. I eat clean 99% of the time, I work as hard as I know how, I try to take the right gear at the right time for the right reasons to match my diet and workout routines. GH is just another tool I use to hopefully prolong my ability to stay healthy and stay active in BB. I have pretty well gotten away from being 'big' (245 for me) and now stay between 190-200 and work on my physique and proportions.

I took down the pic so I could post pics elsewhere. There is a limit to what you can post on site. I need to learn to use photo bucket.

Sounds like you are a lot like me- living the lifestyle and loving the results. There are a lot of really good bros here with a little age on us who defy time. PFM is amazing at 49 and reminds me of me at 49. Bottom line is it is just great to be able to connect with so many bros after all these years of being alone in this venture. The Internet has allowed those of us in the game and in to BB to share and socialize like never before.

Much respect brother,
Vette

Reaction score
Tengo 54 años ... Publicaría más fotos, pero no sé cómo... Acabo de terminar una recompensión y comenzará a granel el próximo mes, luego cortará duro para el verano. Mido 5'9.5" y peso 200 libras.

View attachment 340
wow increible, Podrías decirnos cual marca te ha funcionado por favor?

Reaction score
Hey! It's cool that you and your wife are exploring age management together. While I can't share images here, maybe check out reputable websites or forums discussing HGH results. Real-life testimonials could give her a better idea of what to expect. Good luck! 👫✨

Reaction score
Hey! It's cool that you and your wife are exploring age management together. While I can't share images here, maybe check out reputable websites or forums discussing HGH results. Real-life testimonials could give her a better idea of what to expect. Good luck! 👫✨
Hey! You can fuck off from this forum.

What are you selling?

New Threads