s.i. meet and greet

ken Sass

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
well we have been kicking this around and it seems we need to get something on paper.
1st how many are really interested in attending?
2nd what date? needs to be at least 6 months out so we can get a hotel were we all can stay. probably a weekend
well lets see what happens. if this takes off mods you might want to make this a sticky

Hockeyplaya18

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im for sure Interested, Im thinking spring of next year would be perfect, nice and hot in Nevada!

Later April, Early May.

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It's always warm and good times in Southern Nevada!!!!!!

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
A hotel... Is this an orgy? And will herm be there?

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
will herm be there?

^^^^^^ same question! Since Pik and I are on the outs I'm exploring new territories ;) FD is another story...

I am guessing since most of you guys (who might be interested) are in the East/Southeast you probably want it out that way somewhere? Unless we want to center it around one of the larger BB shows or something like they have in Vegas etc.

I'd be down as long as it was far enough out to plan it appropriately for my busy life. But either way we should try to figure out the general idea of it first i.e.: location, around an attraction or event, etc

Reaction score
^^^^^^ same question! Since Pik and I are on the outs I'm exploring new territories ;) FD is another story...

I am guessing since most of you guys (who might be interested) are in the East/Southeast you probably want it out that way somewhere? Unless we want to center it around one of the larger BB shows or something like they have in Vegas etc.

I'd be down as long as it was far enough out to plan it appropriately for my busy life. But either way we should try to figure out the general idea of it first i.e.: location, around an attraction or event, etc

Or we have a west coast summit and an east coast one...

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im down! Cool idea Ken

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Are the feds on the guest list? But im game @ south east fl, ga,sc,nc,al.

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Can we collectively sign up at a local gym and get our swol on before storming the town raping and pillaging ! Preferably a planet fitness on free pizza Tuesday . Im in

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lol I was thinking exactly what lulu said!

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
gonna be alot of testosterone in that poor hotel

Hockeyplaya18

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How bout the Arnolds in Cincinnati?? Thats far enough away that we could get a decent amount of people to show, plus we'll blend in with all the other meatheads, so the Feds wont be able to spot us :)

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Is this like where they put out that people won prizes, and when they come in to get them......

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Get shirts made boys

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'll probably be going to the Arnold anyways...

traviswyliedime

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
oh i am so fucking down! lets get together and train and fuckin eat like the champs that we are!...and maybe give each others shots..that would be glorious!
but in all serious im ready to go!

Z

Zeek

the only time guys do get together is if they live nearby, one guy is going to the area of another or possibly a body building show. Otherwise have seen em planned and tried and never work and god help the only woman or two that show lol

Hockeyplaya18

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
the only time guys do get together is if they live nearby, one guy is going to the area of another or possibly a body building show. Otherwise have seen em planned and tried and never work and god help the only woman or two that show lol

Welll EZ, Idk about you but I think this is a special group of guys on here, and I bet we could pull it off. Stop being a negative Nancy!!!

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If I attend I'll run madd HCG before I come.....I see any Feds I'll drop my HUGE RATS BALLS and they'll think I can't be a juicer with basketball size nuts.