Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 46

Thread: Mid-life crisis

  1. #1
    Senior Member Mr P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    588
    Thanks
    866
    Thanked 276 Times in 153 Posts

    Mid-life crisis

    I recently saw a pic of me when I was 23 & DAMN, it suddenly hit me ... I'm getting old !
    I looked in the mirror & noticed a few white hairs, so my midlife crises began ...
    I read some about it & it's pretty normal for us to go through this some experience it from the age of 35 and up, 1 out of 4 men will go through this phase, for most it goes away and the phase ends, and for a few it's more severe... It's like coming to ralization of our own mortality & youth...
    So I went through a phase like this for about 2 weeks, was feeling down, but excercise is the best medicine, I tell u.

    So for all you old ****s & haters out there here are a few tips to help u move past this:

    If life throws lemons at u... go make some lemonade & bake a pie with the left overs..

    If your short like me.. Go out & get elevator shoes (they make u 3" taller, I used to be 5'7 and now I'm 5'10, I now go out & feel like Jesus Christ!
    I look at the little guys & say " Get out of my way u pesant" I'm 5'10 bitch deal with it !!
    I even sleep with them babies on, Hell I even take a shower wearing them... just like the Jedi has it's own power.. I get my power through my shoes.


    Just wondering who else needs to get these shoes... as they are life changing & I might be willing to send u a free pair

  2. #2
    Senior Member CLSMTH700's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    145
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: Mid-life crisis

    i know what your saying brother (well maybe not about sleeping with the elevator shoes) but the rest for sure ... having a good or positive attitude is everything isnt it ?

    mortality and aging is a weird deal bro. can really get some people down to say the least.

  3. #3
    Elite 63Vette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,256
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 28 Times in 12 Posts

    Re: Mid-life crisis

    I have socks older than you....

  4. #4
    Senior Member Mr P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    588
    Thanks
    866
    Thanked 276 Times in 153 Posts

    Re: Mid-life crisis

    lol, that's why we have gh to reverse aging but yes gotta keep a positive attitude

  5. #5
    Senior Member Mr P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    588
    Thanks
    866
    Thanked 276 Times in 153 Posts

    Re: Mid-life crisis

    Originally Posted by 63Vette View Post
    I have socks older than you....
    sell them as antics on ebay

  6. #6
    Traptheend AndroSport's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Good ol US of fukkin A
    Posts
    1,813
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 211 Times in 108 Posts

    Re: Mid-life crisis

    You didn't mention your actual age? lol

    I have a good bro who looked like a bodybuilder before he even started lifting... but he was short like 5'6'' (he was like 5'10'' wide though) like a ****in tree stump lol we played ball together (insane nose guard i tell ya... try to knock over a short built buy like that who has 4 legs and could rep out 405 on bench as a junior in high school)

    He got some elevator shoes and then he was 5'9''... and on the filed he wore the 3/4'' cleats that are illegal in most high schools now.

    Anyways - most of the world like men who are a bit more "seasoned" - they seem to think men look better as they age so thats a plus bud!

  7. #7
    Elite Jada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,310
    Thanks
    2,425
    Thanked 791 Times in 602 Posts

    Re: Mid-life crisis

    My brother P we All young bucks will all be in Ur shoes one day. What matters is ur health and ur moments with ur family.

  8. #8
    Lady Member Mrs P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    335
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 14 Times in 8 Posts

    Re: Mid-life crisis

    AWWWWWW Mr P I feelz ya !!
    Now, as long as u don't go buying Justin Bieber's t-shirts & skinny jeans I'M GOOD
    Keep wearing your shoes, today is Wed (Bowling night) U did order a pair of bowling elevator shoes, didn't ya ?

  9. #9
    Elite beasto's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    797
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts

    Re: Mid-life crisis

    Don't worry P you still got 2" on me i'm barely 5'8" but i'm young buckin it...I age slow people always think i'm younger but have had some grey hairs since 17 haha.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Illtemper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    CHI-TOWN
    Posts
    433
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts

    Re: Mid-life crisis

    The older I get, I've just learned to say **** it! The thought of, 'you only live once' really plays a roll in my life now. I even think of what I wanna have on my bucket list so I can start knocking them off of it. It's weird thinking but almost better at the same time.

    At 33 I absolutely do look a million times better now than I did back then. I seen a few picks of me and couldnt believe how skinny I was and
    how unmuscular I actually was too. I used to think I was big back then...... LOL!!
    Stay modivated! You only have this life to make it happen!

  11. #11
    Senior Member Mr P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    588
    Thanks
    866
    Thanked 276 Times in 153 Posts

    Re: Mid-life crisis

    Originally Posted by AndroSport View Post
    You didn't mention your actual age? lol

    I have a good bro who looked like a bodybuilder before he even started lifting... but he was short like 5'6'' (he was like 5'10'' wide though) like a ****in tree stump lol we played ball together (insane nose guard i tell ya... try to knock over a short built buy like that who has 4 legs and could rep out 405 on bench as a junior in high school)

    He got some elevator shoes and then he was 5'9''... and on the filed he wore the 3/4'' cleats that are illegal in most high schools now.

    Anyways - most of the world like men who are a bit more "seasoned" - they seem to think men look better as they age so thats a plus bud!

    I'm 40 and slowly decomposing (

    Originally Posted by Jadakiss View Post
    My brother P we All young bucks will all be in Ur shoes one day. What matters is ur health and ur moments with ur family.
    true, but I want to keep wearing these shoes it gives me an edge

    Originally Posted by Mrs P View Post
    AWWWWWW Mr P I feelz ya !!
    Now, as long as u don't go buying Justin Bieber's t-shirts & skinny jeans I'M GOOD
    Keep wearing your shoes, today is Wed (Bowling night) U did order a pair of bowling elevator shoes, didn't ya ?
    Whaaaaaat ?? I would be all over them skinny jeans, if I could only make my fat ass fit into them

  12. #12
    Senior Member Mr P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    588
    Thanks
    866
    Thanked 276 Times in 153 Posts

    Re: Mid-life crisis

    Originally Posted by beasto View Post
    Don't worry P you still got 2" on me i'm barely 5'8" but i'm young buckin it...I age slow people always think i'm younger but have had some grey hairs since 17 haha.
    damn bro I don't want to sound like a spammer, get them elevator shoes it feels good

    Originally Posted by Illtemper View Post
    The older I get, I've just learned to say **** it! The thought of, 'you only live once' really plays a roll in my life now. I even think of what I wanna have on my bucket list so I can start knocking them off of it. It's weird thinking but almost better at the same time.

    At 33 I absolutely do look a million times better now than I did back then. I seen a few picks of me and couldnt believe how skinny I was and
    how unmuscular I actually was too. I used to think I was big back then...... LOL!!
    lol, I do look much more massive and leaner then I was 23, thats why I overcame this crisis, that and the elevator shoes is the reason I feel more confidant

  13. #13
    Elite HH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    716
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 28 Times in 24 Posts

    Re: Mid-life crisis

    You need to get your self a bright yellow or red corvette convertible!

    You still got about 50 years left,no big deal man lol everyday above ground, is a good day.
    Proud Supporter of single MILFS

  14. #14
    Elite gymrat827's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    shy town
    Posts
    6,768
    Thanks
    201
    Thanked 1,805 Times in 1,268 Posts

    Re: Mid-life crisis

    Originally Posted by HH View Post
    You need to get your self a bright yellow or red corvette convertible!

    You still got about 50 years left,no big deal man lol everyday above ground, is a good day.
    x2x on the vette


    im almost 28 and i literally have 20% gray hair lol....

    dont mind, my girl kinda likes it.

  15. #15
    Member Jawey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    65
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Mid-life crisis

    Hilarious thread haha, I'd be afraid of those elevator shoes... I dont know about me being 6'6" and towering over everybody even more... NO ELEVATOR SHOES FOR ME!

  16. #16
    Elite 63Vette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,256
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 28 Times in 12 Posts

    Re: Mid-life crisis

    As long as you take care of yourself and are fit you are gtg brothers. I have a LOT of silver in my hair and I get compliments on it all the time. Some women like older men and it's like everything else- there is always someone younger and someone older so just enjoy where you are now. Life is good and the older I have gotten the BETTER my life has gotten...

    I am 54 my wife is 37 and financially, health wise and emotionally I have never been in a better position. Simply be the best you can be every day and be good to everyone you come in contact with and watch how good things get for you!

    Vette

  17. #17
    Elite ken Sass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,057
    Thanks
    1,182
    Thanked 565 Times in 334 Posts

    Re: Mid-life crisis

    man every day is better than the last

  18. #18
    Elite grind4it's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    who cares
    Posts
    1,637
    Thanks
    589
    Thanked 307 Times in 196 Posts

    Re: Mid-life crisis

    Lmao, yea bro. I'm living the mid life crisis. I won't get in to all the details on the open board but I can say this I got a 600hp vette, new clothes an I pound GH like its going out of style.

    Good luck bro, try to keep your mind right. People tell me it gets better but IDK, it started at 37 and I'm 42. Some times it gets in my head bad. When I look in the mirror I still see a 25 year old kid that wants to rule the world....every now and then I catch a glimpse of an old guy looking back at me....like, old deep in the eyes old. When I blink he's gone and the kid is back. I've wounded if at some point the old guy stay and te kid goes, maybe thats when you become old and the crazy mid life shit ends.

    Good luck and hit me up if you start felling nutty.

    To everyone else I apologize if I got to real, right there.

    Grind

  19. #19
    Senior Member CLSMTH700's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    145
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: Mid-life crisis

    wow. that was real shit.

  20. #20
    Senior Member Mr P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    588
    Thanks
    866
    Thanked 276 Times in 153 Posts

    Re: Mid-life crisis

    Thxs fellas ! I'll just stick to GH, training, eating well & then finally I'm gonna get me a muscle car, thinking about a classic vet silver with black leather

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. benching crisis
    By h1200large in forum Training and Workouts
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-11-2014, 03:54 PM
  2. Grow Mid Delt
    By StoliFTW in forum Training and Workouts
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-25-2012, 07:01 PM
  3. Mid life crisis part 3
    By Mrs P in forum General Chat & Conversation
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-13-2012, 08:49 AM
  4. mid life crisis part 2
    By ken Sass in forum General Chat & Conversation
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-10-2012, 09:01 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •