Hot new Canadian Lab!

Trust

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hi Piro
To be honest, at first i didnt think the pip was bad at all on the primo 250. Day 1 was no problem at all...didnt feel a thing.
It started to feel like a bruise id say 36 hrs post injection. 3 days after my first shot, i still feel a bruise like feeling. Its not crippling though, just annoying . Tomorrow is the day for my next pin. I will try the primo 150 (i had gotten both) at 2.5 cc (375 mg) in the left glute. And ill compare both versions, and go with the one that feels best: 1.5cc @ 250 mg/cc...or 2.5cc @ 150 mg/mg.
But yea, i plan on doing 750 mg split in 2 shots.

So im sticking to the primo 150. It is MUCH smoother then the 250. The 250 is too strong imo. Im doing 6cc/week @ 150= 900mg/w. I split the shots into 4 injection spots. I do quads x2 (1cc each) and glutes x2 (2cc each)

Reaction score
Hey Trust, have you had any experience with their Tren A and Var? Are they dosed appropriately?

Trust

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I havent tried their tren ace or var, but every product i tested was very strong/potent. I have tried their t prop, decatest, primo 150 and 250, Tbol, HCG, clomid. A friend of mine is on their Testo tren blend and he thinks its almost too strong, he cant do EOD shots anymore, its too much he said...So i guess the tren ace must be good lol...

Reaction score
Hey guys b4 i post the pick of my Tren A that i just received, i am asking for some feed back on texture of my Tren A. I posted a pic of some Tren E beside, just to show the colour difference.

The Tren A that i just rec'd is very cloudy and not clear like any of my other AAS. Is this stuff bunk???2012-09-26 12.56.01.jpg

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey guys b4 i post the pick of my Tren A that i just received, i am asking for some feed back on texture of my Tren A. I posted a pic of some Tren E beside, just to show the colour difference.

The Tren A that i just rec'd is very cloudy and not clear like any of my other AAS. Is this stuff bunk???View attachment 322

Microwave some water and the sit the vial in the hot water. Swirl the vial around every so often. It should clear up.

Reaction score
Microwave some water and the sit the vial in the hot water. Swirl the vial around every so often. It should clear up.

So, your saying this is normal? What causes this, and how long should i let the vial sit in the water?

Reaction score

Sorry bro, but if it doesnt clear up then what...what do you think-have you seen this b4?? I'd rather throw it out or return it, if they'll allow me too.

krashrt

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Read ur other post. Have you tried contacting them?

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to relay my experience with AMLGear...

Made my first order (test E with PCT gear) a few weeks ago...response via email to order was very quick, prompt and courteous...stuff would be mailed out next day...few days later, courier was saying it was delivered, so sent AML a email asking what address...well lo and behold..my fuck up...i gave him MY OLD ADDRESS! (was meant to be the billing address alone)

Explained the situation to AMLGear...he sent out another order FREE OF CHARGE (no, not just not shipping charges, but the order itself was FREE!) the next day...now if that isn't class, I don't know what is.

With respect to the gear: though I'm relatively new to this, I have had friends confirm both the potency and quality of the goods...great packaging, powerful doses and clearly a leader with respect to customer service.

Bar none the best CAD lab around...Boss, thank you!

St0ked

Elite
Reaction score
That's what I like to hear! Awaiting mine now as we speak!

Reaction score
With respect to the gear: though I'm relatively new to this, I have had friends confirm both the potency and quality of the goods...great packaging, powerful doses and clearly a leader with respect to customer service

Please describe "great packaging"? I will comment further on my experience when get access to a computer....trying to using my phone...not that easy !

Trust

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to relay my experience with AMLGear...

Made my first order (test E with PCT gear) a few weeks ago...response via email to order was very quick, prompt and courteous...stuff would be mailed out next day...few days later, courier was saying it was delivered, so sent AML a email asking what address...well lo and behold..my fuck up...i gave him MY OLD ADDRESS! (was meant to be the billing address alone)

Explained the situation to AMLGear...he sent out another order FREE OF CHARGE (no, not just not shipping charges, but the order itself was FREE!) the next day...now if that isn't class, I don't know what is.

With respect to the gear: though I'm relatively new to this, I have had friends confirm both the potency and quality of the goods...great packaging, powerful doses and clearly a leader with respect to customer service.

Bar none the best CAD lab around...Boss, thank you!

Thats very nice of them. Keep us posted on your progress!

Reactions: Rip

Trust

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Please describe "great packaging"? I will comment further on my experience when get access to a computer....trying to using my phone...not that easy !

I dont think you should discuss packaging on here...other then adding an adjective to it..Like you liked it or you didnt...Shipping methods should be kept out of a forum imo

Curiosity

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I dont think you should discuss packaging on here...other then adding an adjective to it..Like you liked it or you didnt...Shipping methods should be kept out of a forum imo

Absolutely. 100% can't have those kinds of details being discussed.

pumped, my understanding is that this is pretty common with tren, and is not a sign that it's low quality or bunk. It can "crash", i.e. the hormone can seperate from the oil. Heating it in water should fix this problem, you might have to do that before you pin. But it doesn't mean that it's bunk or poor quality at all, this is just something that happens with some tren. Maybe someone else knows a little more about this phenomenon.

Reaction score
Absolutely. 100% can't have those kinds of details being discussed.

pumped, my understanding is that this is pretty common with tren, and is not a sign that it's low quality or bunk. It can "crash", i.e. the hormone can seperate from the oil. Heating it in water should fix this problem, you might have to do that before you pin. But it doesn't mean that it's bunk or poor quality at all, this is just something that happens with some tren. Maybe someone else knows a little more about this phenomenon.

its all good, I'm not worried, AML took the time to explain it and the colour of the Trend A is consistent with what a lot of others have been day with their own. Trust, your right, I just thought it was funny that

Toolin said the packaging was great! My was very ghetto looking. Nevertheless, I did receive it in 3 days and messaging back and forth was easy and smooth.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'd just be happy not have to inject 10ml/week of Primo.

I'm looking at a cycle of primo now and I am seeing 4 pins a week of Primo of 2ml each... not counting the test (could do 1ml of test c) to run 800ml Primo and 250ml of test.

WTF.... many of the cooks say you cannot get 250mg/ml of Primo to hold so that makes me worry a bit about trying the 250mg/ml oils....

Fuck it... I think I will just drink it and see if it works... lol

You know all this fascination with one of the MOST counterfeited powders around (Primo) started on a rumor that AhNowld said Primo was his favorite compound... could't he have just chosen Mast?

View attachment 358

Trust

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm looking at a cycle of primo now and I am seeing 4 pins a week of Primo of 2ml each... not counting the test (could do 1ml of test c) to run 800ml Primo and 250ml of test.

WTF.... many of the cooks say you cannot get 250mg/ml of Primo to hold so that makes me worry a bit about trying the 250mg/ml oils....

Fuck it... I think I will just drink it and see if it works... lol

You know all this fascination with one of the MOST counterfeited powders around (Primo) started on a rumor that AhNowld said Primo was his favorite compound... could't he have just chosen Mast?

View attachment 358

Hey bro,
The problem with the 250 primo is not to make it hold. It holds no problem at all...its the PIP thats crazy. AML is not doing the 250 anymore because of that (they can still make it custom order though) They just keep it at 150mg/ml, and its good that way. Still better then 100mg/ml
Cheers!

Reaction score
Hey all, just registered here.
Used to live in Europe and had mostly Golden Gear and Extreme Power Labs stuff there.
Prolly doesn't mean anything to you but was good gear.
Now live in Canada.
Used to be active on elite-bodiez forum but that appears to be down now, thus my joining here.
Looks like this AML is g2g.
Do they have a min order amount?

New Threads