Hot new Canadian Lab!

Trust

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I thought id share this with you guys, amlgear is the new best canadian lab imo... they have a huge sale going on...gear is amazing
They mainly do Canadian domestic but the guys at amlgear said they might do intl for SI bro"s/sis
Soo sexy...!!

aml6.jpg

aml2.jpg

aml5.jpg

aml1.jpg

IMG_0120.jpg

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
TRUST! How come you disappear from the shout every time I show up? Was it my rude email or you don't understand my sarcasm? lol

In all seriousness... Loving the looks of that there primo as i said last time you posted it. If they don't ship intl then i have some friends up in Montreal and will have to stop by to visit you while I'm up there and get some of that shit in hand!

Good to see you active around the board brother!

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Looks delicious to me!!!

Mr P

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
NICE lab!!

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

HH

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nice collection you got there

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Where is the order form? The Var and Primo look schweet from here bro ...

Trust

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
TRUST! How come you disappear from the shout every time I show up? Was it my rude email or you don't understand my sarcasm? lol

In all seriousness... Loving the looks of that there primo as i said last time you posted it. If they don't ship intl then i have some friends up in Montreal and will have to stop by to visit you while I'm up there and get some of that shit in hand!

Good to see you active around the board brother!

Sure bro, if you come to montreal, its no prob.. As for ordering u need to be referred by someone ;)

Reaction score
Damn dude mirin' hard. Good set you got there and especially liking that var. :)

dsa8864667

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nice, the 250mg primo would make my 1yr cruise of 800mg primo so much easier a lot less oil to inject.

Trust

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nice, the 250mg primo would make my 1yr cruise of 800mg primo so much easier a lot less oil to inject.

Yea bro, thats why they made it like that... I heard if you do 2cc of it in one shot u may have a hard time sitting on your ass for a day hehe.. but i think if you do 3x 1cc, or mix it with test for the shot, it might not be that bad... Id rather do that then shoot up like 11 cc's/w including test

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Looking good. Course I will need to taste test some of that primo for a real review. ;)

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Let me know how that primo works out. Hopefully they'll ship stateside

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Where I am from "new" lab is a negative. There is way more to running a lab then just chemistry.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Would lOve to try the primo 250, but if it makes a seasoned aas user pretty sore with 2ml it will tear up my virgin ass.

Trust

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Would lOve to try the primo 250, but if it makes a seasoned aas user pretty sore with 2ml it will tear up my virgin ass.
Yea, we should get some more feedback soon

Z

Zeek

1ml is no problem for me although still leaves a lump from so potent, no big deal as opposed to 2cc which, OUCH ;)

New Threads