dirtydogs

Reaction score
Lol but that code would definitely make things easier hahaha

guchie

Reaction score
If there is a sale I'm trying to get in on it. guchie

motley482

Reaction score
Wow this place looks legit and heard great things...so where to go to get a reference?

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
Wow this place looks legit and heard great things...so where to go to get a reference?

We don't allow source talk or fishing for sources and references. Please make sure you understand the rules clearly.

Reactions: Rip

motley482

Reaction score
Gotcha....read the forum and got a little premature with the message before thinking it thru lol

DocDePanda187123

Reaction score
No worries bro, just doing certain things will open you up to being scammed.

motley482

Reaction score
Oic good looking out Doc got the butterflies when I read this forum lol im sure you remember that feeling back in the day hopeing to find a place to start out and being a new guy with no established go to its tough not to be anxious but patience and knowledge is the name of the game

DocDePanda187123

Reaction score
Oic good looking out Doc got the butterflies when I read this forum lol im sure you remember that feeling back in the day hopeing to find a place to start out and being a new guy with no established go to its tough not to be anxious but patience and knowledge is the name of the game

I remember that time yes lol. Mixture of emotions but I did my research before rushing into a decision. Just remember that there are good sources out there but there are many more only concerned with their bottom line which means your health, safety, progress, and well being are in the hands of someone who puts the almighty dollar before you. Patience is a virtue that will keep your ass safe and in this game for years to come. Good luck and stay safe bro

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Oooooo, oooooo probably John Smith!! He's the ish!

Reaction score
Hate to bring back an old thread but its common knowledge on one of the biggest Canadian boards that this lab is just crap as of late. Its a Montreal / Quebec lab known for shitty quality and pretty labels. anyone from CJM can verify this.

Reaction score
TRUST! How come you disappear from the shout every time I show up? Was it my rude email or you don't understand my sarcasm? lol

In all seriousness... Loving the looks of that there primo as i said last time you posted it. If they don't ship intl then i have some friends up in Montreal and will have to stop by to visit you while I'm up there and get some of that shit in hand!

Good to see you active around the board brother!
Hey man,
Canada here. Can you suggest a solid lab in Canada? I'm doing the deep dives in the forums but I'm even more confused now...lol

New Threads