Bacne

Big Worm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Didnt see any topics on this so I figured we should have one.

I caught a little case of it a while back. Didnt throw any drugs at it. Scrubbed up with anti bacterial dish soap and and nizoral shampoo. Took about a month but pretty much knocked it out. What are your remedies for it?

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've only gotten a few little acne dots while on cycle when I very first started my very first cycle and dermatologist gave me some isortrex cream and it cleared it up. they were on my top abs.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I get acne on my back, shoulders, and chest. Usually sticks around about 3-4 months after cycle. I've tried every home remedy imaginable. Apple cider vinegar, showers 3-4 times a day, Anti bacterial soap, alcohol, ect. Only thing that even has slightly helped is pantothenic acid (b5) in mega doses. Cuts down on your body's oil production. This cycle has been the best as far as acne goes for me. Ive been pinning prop ED for about 20 weeks now, although I've been cruising for almost 2 months at a trt dose so I dont actually count that as part of my cycle. Only thing I can attribute it to is pinning Ed. I really don't want to go to a dermatologist in this small ass town and get on antibiotics because I know they'll instantly look at me as a steroid user so I just deal with it. Tanning helps darken the skin and it doesn't look so bad when I look like toast (as my little boy likes to say)

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well on my only cycle of test that I did my back got crazy dry and normally my back is dry but it got bad plus I did get a couple of pimples . I just made sure lotion up all over twice a day.

Hockeyplaya18

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Jada, how the heck did it dry you out?!?!? Lol...Seriously, my buddy was all greased up all the time...

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hockey I don't even know! My face was oily but my back got crazy dry. Weird shit!

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You guys aren't going to believe this. I have used Retin A, tetracycline, and purpose soap. My dermatologist refused to prescribe me accutane-but I am telling you, nothing, and I mean NOTHING can compare to.....Proactive! I know it sounds crazy, but it clears my shit up every single time.

Reaction score
My last cycle was test/deca/prop and after about 8 weeks, my chest, back and shoulders were gross.
My dermatologist gave me some cortisone shots and prescribed me a 10 or 15% benzoyl peroxide wash along with a 30 day script for doxycycline and Ziana Gel. Even then it seemed like all it did was tame it, not make it go away. I'm about 16 weeks post cycle and it all seems to be gone now-just takes time and showering right after the gym

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
the best thing i ever used was this... after the shower i would rub a little hydrogen peroxide on shoulders and parts of back. I would then apply some decitin (oinment used for babys and little kids for diaper rash) and it worked wonders... decitin is amazing, it dries those suckers up and helps any sort of skin irritation. If you ever get rug burn on the ding dong after rough sex decitin works magic

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
the best thing i ever used was this... after the shower i would rub a little hydrogen peroxide on shoulders and parts of back. I would then apply some decitin (oinment used for babys and little kids for diaper rash) and it worked wonders... decitin is amazing, it dries those suckers up and helps any sort of skin irritation. If you ever get rug burn on the ding dong after rough sex decitin works magic

Agreed - hydrogen peroxide can help with any acne - face or back!

SHANE mentioned Proactive... that and Neutrogena system work well. I don't get horrible acne (used to get mediocre acne) but they put me on accutane heavily as a kid to dry out my oil wells) but if i do get them i use the proactive one that you spot on the blemish overnight and it will bring that bad boy to a head or make it go away overnight usually because it draws the stuff out.

theminister

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
PCt was worst! Had facial pimples for two months. Accutane is all thats worked for me. - and yes, I do understand the arguments against it. If you wanna use accutane, do look it up and research it before use. (you put shit like dbol and var in your system and people think accutane is bad for the liver) Anyway

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ya I get chest back and sholders kind of bad this cycle. But didn't try anything but soap. Didn't help lol

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
nizoral is what i use. Its blocks topical DHT conversion. That and some good face wash keeps me clean. If things really get bad, which happens on high doses of test (750 +) i use vit B5. 3-5g, tapering up to 10g. this shit really works but you have to keep upping the dose for it to continue to work. than you need to cycle off it.

shitty thing is NOW vitamins only offers it in 500mg caps.

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I use benzol peroxide cream. The best part of being married is that my wife can reach any areas on my back that need attention much better than i can. Saves the contorting.

I also use it on my chest after shaving it - keeps acne from breaking out.

One of these days i'll probably get laser hair removal done. Just nuke off everything between the neck and the navel.

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Are all the above products OTC ?

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Benzol Peroxide (clearasil), vitamins and nizoral shampoo are all over the counter.

milleniumgirl

Lady Member
Reaction score
Buy the Proactive solution online, gymace made me buy it while I was running Primo (I had acne on my shoulders and back). That stuff did wonders ...

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Proactiv keeps my acne in check dor the most part. But i too get really dried up during cycle.

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
G'damn these are pissed of zits. My wife calls them "angry pimples". I'm three weeks into my mast. and back is going crazy with welt/like pimples and they hurt!!!! Not more than 4 or 5 at a time but they're big and nasty, I feel pain when I sit down in a chair! Never had anything like this on test. Is it the oil or the steroid?

New Threads