Thanks

Here's my first cycle plan

Only took me a month to decide... and I realize its a bit aggressive compared to the standard suggestions of Test Only, but given the short half life of Tbol I can drop it and know within a day or two whether the Test or Tbol is giving me the issues. This is compared to the Test/Deca cycle my source is trying to push.
    Of course I'm always open to your recomendations!

Week 1-2 500mg Test E Twice a week
    Week 3-12 250 test E twice week
    Week 1-4 Tbol 25-50mg ed
    Week 8-14 Var 25-50mg ed (if all is going well by then)
    Week 1-20 12.5mg Aromasin
    Week 16-20 Clomid 100/100/50/50

I'll add that the dosing and timing is based on the overabundant wealth of information available out there... There are lots of opinions that differ, so I've tried to make sense of it for myself.
    Thanks for your input and help! Looking forward to getting this ordered and started.

Thanks

Re: Here's my first cycle plan

Throw in Nolva at 40/40/20/20 for PCT....No Hcg?? Not that its a big deal if you dont want to, I did and I love it. Blast PHASE!! POWWW
    I SCORED A GOAL ONCE......

Thanks

Originally Posted by Hockeyplaya18 View Post
    Throw in Nolva at 40/40/20/20 for PCT....No Hcg?? Not that its a big deal if you dont want to, I did and I love it. Blast PHASE!! POWWW
    Yeah thats the one I get confused on... Doesn't make sense to me why I should do both Clomid AND Nolva, since in essence they do the same thing right? I've read lots of conflicting posts about Clomid vs Nolva. First cycle was just trying to avoid the extra pins with HCG. Have considered it though.

Thanks

Hi 29 my advice would be to keep the test at 500 mg , no need to taper down . I also think u should stay with either the var or tbol. Not runnin two Orals at the same cycle for ur first . U Need to feel how things work. Like ur first time learnin how to drive. U don't drive a BMW u drive a geo prism or a 94 Honda accord.so take ur time.
    I also feel u should add the nova for pct.

Thanks

Yea, im not a fan of long term orals - keep them short and sweet - use them to get a boost but then let the injectables do the heavy lifting - after all that's what they are for.
    Powered by food, raw ambition, and an awesome woman.

Thanks

What's the deal with the front loading 2x the TestE first 2 weeks?

Also - why are you working with a source who is trying to "push" stuff on you? Thats no bueno IMO. I sell stuff to people so I know how it goes but when it comes to something like this I would NEVER try to push someone into anything because this is serious shit. Do you trust the source you're working with bro?

I might scale back on all the orals here or reorganize it... if you really want to feel the effects of some orals to open your first cycle before the test kicks in then use some Dbol or Var for the first 4-6 weeks and then drop it nice you start metabolizing the test. I usually recommend test only for 1st cycle, of course, but if you really want to do it maybe another idea is to do weeks 3-6 or something so you know if any weird shit happens in the first couple weeks its from the injected test. IDK just a thought... its all about really seeing how this compound affects your body since its a new substance for you.

In general its a good plan bud...

i will ask if you plan to hit the HCG before, during or after the cycle at all to keep your bag-o-nutz from getting all tiny? Consider it if you have not already and there are plenty of threads on this board about how to use it.

So only other question is... WHEN DO YOU PLAN TO START??

Thanks

lol apparently i tips slow because by the time i hit reply everyone addresses the things i said lol

Thanks

^^^ I think its cause your long winded, bahahaha jk bra, great advice.

As for the Combination of Clomid Nolva, why not do it?? Its not like its expensive, and it will almost 100% guarantee full recovery and minimal muscle loss.

Less Pins by not using HCG?? Brooo you use an insulin syringe to inject HCG, i wouldnt consider that a PIN at all, you grab some skin/fat on your tummy put a tiny needle into it, and your done. Id be shocked if it cause scar tissue or was painful.
    I SCORED A GOAL ONCE......

Thanks

Run the HCG bro... use insulin pins and it will feel like a little splinter or something lol

Thanks

Originally Posted by AndroSport View Post
    Run the HCG bro... use insulin pins and it will feel like a little splinter or something lol
    Agreed - I used HCG and it kept the boys nice and full. Im going to try Zeeks advice with Clomid during this cycle - 50mg Every three days to see how that goes - but if the boys decide to pack their bags and leave i'll blast the buggers with HCG.
    Powered by food, raw ambition, and an awesome woman.

Thanks

Ok I'll add in the Nolva, it's not a big add anyway.
    The var at the end was just a throw in, I'm not sold on it, but I liked its profile for a good closer only if the Test was playing nice.

Andro I pulled the front load from a good post on here by 0tj0 about getting levels up faster. Made sense to me. In retrospect doing the front loaded test AND Tbol is kinda overkill. At least for a first round. It's easy to get over zealous with all this!

I'd forgotten about the slin pin actually for hcg. But I have the added issues of biz travel and I don't want to take it with, and storage since it needs to be refrig (right?). I suppose if the wife says anything about shrinkage I'll order some up but otherwise I'm ok not adding it.

And it's not that my local source is pushing anything, granted he's obviously overpriced compared to some online labs. He just doesn't like dbol. But given the length of ester of deca, I've read enough to know 2 long esters on a first cycle is def not a good idea. That's why I was thinking var or tbol. (I like what I've read about tbol over dbol)

Well still gotta get my order in, so hoping to start in a week or two!

Thanks

I didn't see that post but its still attached to an ester all the same and that will take your body a certain amount of time to metabolize. I don't know the rate @ which this happens comparatively against a certain amount of test injected into a mans system but haven't hear about that speeding things up. It will certainly raise the amount in your body as soon as it is absorbed but don't know that you will be able to use it faster.

I would stick with the standard dose, no taper up or down, and add in an oral if you like instead... either from week one or week 3 if you want to see how your body is handling the injection.

Good to see you studying!

NCG comes in a powered form and you add BAC h20 to mix it up when you are ready to use it so its not a big deal and you wouldn't be injecting any more frequently than you pinned the test so that isn't really making any extra issues there bud. But if you REALLY don't wanna do it then you can get some extra clomid and use the Ezekiel method throughout cycle

WHEN YOU PLANNING TO START BRO!!??

Thanks

Without reading that post i will say that if you were using BOTH test P & E that it would get into your system much faster because of the esters attached to each of them. Test Prop will get in ya quickly so some people use it to kick start a cycle like orals almost in a sense.

NO - Clomid will not hinder your gains. It boosts the natural amount of test your body is making so it helps the nuts and if nothing else will help performance & T levels too. Some people have been known to use clomid by itself almost like an AAS cycle because of its results. Don't worry man you will be just fine!

Thanks

oh.. and dude just search the site for buy pins. we have a thread about all the best places we buy them. no biggie man.

Thanks

Without reading that post i will say that if you were using BOTH test P & E that it would get into your system much faster because of the esters attached to each of them. Test Prop will get in ya quickly so some people use it to kick start a cycle like orals almost in a sense.

NO - Clomid will not hinder your gains. It boosts the natural amount of test your body is making so it helps the nuts and if nothing else will help performance & T levels too. Some people have been known to use clomid by itself almost like an AAS cycle because of its results. Don't worry man you will be just fine!
    Yeah thats how I read the e/p combo post too... then GetSome talked about front loading as a way of kickstarting. Anyway, until I'm ready to mix Test e and P, its irrelevant.

Good to know about clomid. I'm still gonna read Zeek's deal, since I'm OCD about knowing as much as I can! I guess I geek out a little on the details more than I like to admit.
    And I've got the pins figured out, my bud's wife is a nurse, so he gets them for free! My wife is too, but she's on the easy house wife mode right now LOL

Thanks

If you're gonna do 500 mgs test for your first few pins, only do it for the first pin or maybe the first 2. If you do the first 4 @ 500 mgs you will way overshoot your target blood levels.

Like everyone else says, it might not be a bad idea to just ease into it a little more and start at 250 from the beginning. But your choice. Good luck!

Thanks

Originally Posted by Curiosity View Post
    If you're gonna do 500 mgs test for your first few pins, only do it for the first pin or maybe the first 2. If you do the first 4 @ 500 mgs you will way overshoot your target blood levels.

Like everyone else says, it might not be a bad idea to just ease into it a little more and start at 250 from the beginning. But your choice. Good luck!
    Good to know! I'm with you guys though, I'll wait until 2nd Cycle for a bigger dose and try and Test E/P stack then.

Thanks

Originally Posted by 29socal View Post
    Good to know! I'm with you guys though, I'll wait until 2nd Cycle for a bigger dose and try and Test E/P stack then.
    Alright man, glad to hear it!

You'll get far listening to the guys here, they have a lot of knowledge and experience. Listening to them will do nothing but benefit you.

Only other thing I'd say is: You can probably start your SERMs 3 weeks after your last Test E injection instead of 4 it looked like you had on your updated cycle plan, although bloodwork is the only way to know for sure, 3 weeks should be ok. And, you might want to look into HCG, at least enough to run a blast before PCT.

Good luck bro!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,008 Times in 550 Posts

I didn't see that post but its still attached to an ester all the same and that will take your body a certain amount of time to metabolize. I don't know the rate @ which this happens comparatively against a certain amount of test injected into a mans system but haven't hear about that speeding things up. It will certainly raise the amount in your body as soon as it is absorbed but don't know that you will be able to use it faster.
    Front-loading is the shit!!!.. on paper

I've gotten so many mixed reviews on front-loading idk what to think.. I know GetSome says it's legit.. I know CFM says it blows.. Zeek for the tie breaker?
    I <3 My Source

Thanks

Originally Posted by mlupi319 View Post
    Front-loading is the shit!!!.. on paper

I've gotten so many mixed reviews on front-loading idk what to think.. I know GetSome says it's legit.. I know CFM says it blows.. Zeek for the tie breaker?
    Haha, yeah those Excel graphs make it look amazing! If someone just had a blood test lab in their home gym to verify the truth!

Well I got my order started with PL today, so hoping to start this up by next week