Hgh brand

Illtemper

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Kigtropin, is it any good? Anyone use it before?

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nope need heard of em lol

If you have legit kigs then you have the best ug gh out right now.

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
BUT that is "IF" you have legit Kigs those are harder and harder to come by now days...most are fakes..BEWARE you can tell by looking at the side right away.

Illtemper

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
BUT that is "IF" you have legit Kigs those are harder and harder to come by now days...most are fakes..BEWARE you can tell by looking at the side right away.

Got any tip on how I spot the fakes?

amore169

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Most of the Kigs out there are fakes, NQ, gold edition, platinum or whatever the flavor might be, don't be fooled into buying them, the only way to test them is by doing blood work, which has been done by many members and all the results came back to prove that they are all bunk.

Reaction score
Listen to the guys here, if I was you bro not even sepnd one penny on Kigs. Waste of money and time.

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Got any tip on how I spot the fakes?

As you can see clearly the fake is on the left...the legit on the right. You'd be lucky to find anything legit with Kigs since the market is flooded with bunk GH.
fakekigs.jpg

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yea, watch yourself on those Kigs bro. Most are fake ass shit.

Illtemper

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am glad I asked!! THANK YOU!! Met a guy that said he had a few kits he was gonna sell, I've been interested in getting some gh so I was hoping this was gonna be legit. I will just wait and pass on this stuff...

I hear a lot about riptropin, are those any good and legit?? I even seen on a website called kigtropin.cn, they sell Riptropin too. I just don't know if its a legit website to order from though.....

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Rips are pretty much the best ATM. You can check pinn site & see if they have them in stock.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Kigtropin, is it any good? Anyone use it before?

They set you up and rip you off with kigs bro. They get out a batch of good ones and get a positive review and then comes the flood of bullshit and counterfeit kigs ( IMO they are THE most counterfeited Gh on the market).
They then repeat this cycle over and over again...
Stay away from them brother!

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i would rather have herpes then kigs these days..

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
As you can see clearly the fake is on the left...the legit on the right. You'd be lucky to find anything legit with Kigs since the market is flooded with bunk GH.
fakekigs.jpg

IMO it would even be easy to fake the one on the right... you really wouldn't need any fancy equipment to print on a box like that and put it together.

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I gave up with gh. I just go to my local cementary and pull out some dried up pituitaries. A li'l chewy, but they work. And they got some protein too.

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I understand that the hyge's are hitting hard. Guys are loving them. How long will it last though?

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I gave up with gh. I just go to my local cementary and pull out some dried up pituitaries. A li'l chewy, but they work. And they got some protein too.

LOL gag me!! Going OLD school on the GH Lulu!!!

New Threads