Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks

Re: looking to try primo

Dame! It sounds like it hurts like hell:0
    Eating ass is anabolic. .. Stick your tongue in and hold it there for 20 seconds! Wise words from
    TRODIZZLE

Zeek

throwing in here that I did a shot of 3cc of total primo in my right pec. 1cc was the primo 250 and 2cc were the primo 100. The mxing of the two primo strengths was the needed trick to stop any pip and lumps. Woke up this morning perfect! no soreness, lumps and can't even tell I did a shot into that pec and it wqs 3cc.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ezekiel View Post
    throwing in here that I did a shot of 3cc of total primo in my right pec. 1cc was the primo 250 and 2cc were the primo 100. The mxing of the two primo strengths was the needed trick to stop any pip and lumps. Woke up this morning perfect! no soreness, lumps and can't even tell I did a shot into that pec and it wqs 3cc.
    Was wondering about this exactly... figured it would thin it out. Good to know!!!

Thanks

Just a quick tip for avoiding PIP on high mg stuff....

draw your compound into the syringe, heat a cup of water in the microwave until it gets pretty hot, stick the syringe in the cup (with the needle cap on) and let it sit in there for a about 1-2 minutes. It needs to be a tall cup that you can fill all the way up with water so it covers the entire part of the syringe where the oil is. When you pull it out you should feel the heat of the oil to the touch through the syringe. From there just perform the normal injection procedure. You should notive the viscosity has changed and the oil will slide through the needle much easier. The next day you will feel far less pain because the oil will sit more confortably at a higher temperature. I do this every single time and have never once had a problem I won't ever inject cold again!

Primo at 150mg/ml is about the highest you can go without using EO and taking a huge risk. At 200-250mg/ml, trying to fit 2 to 2.5 grams of primo powder in 10ml of oil becomes a task. I'm not a master brewer but have talked at length with several lab owners about the process. The man I believe to be one of the best brewers ever is currently trying to formulate a higher dose primo and I can say that he is not even sure how high it can be done and is being cautious. Can't wait for it tho!

Thanks

Word.

Just go with a proven UGL or use a diff compound. I wish I would have listened and done the same. Tren, here I come!

Thanks

Can't wait GS. Loving the idea of Primo, hoping it is all I imagine.

TriniJuice
    Time capsule thread bump,
    I keep reading 200mg+ wont hold w/o EO but 150mg is the sweet spot
    Well what about a mg dosage between that? I've read 180mg was g2g but that seems 2close to the threshold
    I'm thinking if I wanted to run 1g week I could get away with 165 or 170mg/mL, this way I'd pin 2mL 3x a week
    Thought?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,943 Times in 1,587 Posts
    I've pinned primo 250mg/ml the pip from that is not fukn joke. I've also done 125mg not bad at all.

Peanut Butter ****Sock GuerillaKilla's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 549 Posts
    I've run primo @ 200mg/ml. It was amazing. No pip either.
    I'm not anti-social.

I'm anti-stupid.

Thanks
    Primo is good just takes long time to work I ran 200mgs an ml pip not that bad just plan a long cycle for good results primo is a totally different beast when you run it for a much longer time vs a shorter time 15-16 weeks is good 20 weeks and over is great

TriniJuice
    Quote Originally Posted by DF View Post
    I've pinned primo 250mg/ml the pip from that is not fukn joke. I've also done 125mg not bad at all.
    lol i can imagine

Quote Originally Posted by GuerillaKilla View Post
    I've run primo @ 200mg/ml. It was amazing. No pip either.
    was there any EO in that?
    After seeing POBs thread with that jug, i'm dead set against it

Quote Originally Posted by Jayjay82 View Post
    Primo is good just takes long time to work I ran 200mgs an ml pip not that bad just plan a long cycle for good results primo is a totally different beast when you run it for a much longer time vs a shorter time 15-16 weeks is good 20 weeks and over is great
    I'm looking to run it for 24wks minimum but my goal is to run it for a year, i pretty much want to use this as a sub for GH...but im still doing some research on long term effects, possible sides, return value of gains etc.. Not to much real/solid info on primo

Thanks
    i payed a lot with primo. made countless batches to find the perfect recipe. you can increase the concentration up to 300mg/ml without having any pip if you know what you are doing. 2 tips i can give you are: keep bb low, 15% is usually sufficient for 200-250. the 2nd tip is, mart with the choice of your carrier oil, use a mix instead of just using 1 oil.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12