looking to try primo

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Looking to homebrew some primo to run with the next cycle and trying to gather up as much info as possible on both the brewing and the compound.

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
good luck bro, seems primo is a little harder. maybe it is just from the cost of a screw up.

Maybe AZOG will hop in, think his was good

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just google "basskiller calculator" and use the following figures:
2% BA
20% BB
50% GSO and 50% EO for the remainder

Worked like a charm for me at 200mg/ml.

As far as what sort of changes/results you can expect, there is plenty of info on that if you look about. I can't comment yet since my cycle is only 3weeks old. Should be like lowish dose tren if run at 800-1000mg/week. It should be run for a long time tho. I am running mine for 25 weeks...at least haha.

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Been looking on basskiller and ology.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
dying to do some primo!!

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bass should chime in on this, Primo is yummmy..I will be running 1g a week for 20plus coming in the winter!!!!!

Hockeyplaya18

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just google "basskiller calculator" and use the following figures:
2% BA
20% BB
50% GSO and 50% EO for the remainder

Worked like a charm for me at 200mg/ml.

As far as what sort of changes/results you can expect, there is plenty of info on that if you look about. I can't comment yet since my cycle is only 3weeks old. Should be like lowish dose tren if run at 800-1000mg/week. It should be run for a long time tho. I am running mine for 25 weeks...at least haha.

Yo bro, why the EO?? Does primo not hold in GSO + bb and ba?? Idk about you but I would rather never brew with EO, seems like 0 fun, not the healthiest of compounds to be injecting. Just my OP, Im interested to hear what you have to say.

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i believe a buddy around was going to do high mg/ml and doesn't use eo ever, but it will be trial and error and he is a pro

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'd be a willing guinea pig rowdy!

Z

Zeek

If you are looking to home brew primo be sure of one thig your chances of being let down are over 80% Legit quality primo is extrmemely difficult to procure and even when you do find it on a list of a reputable raw source the quality of that primo is usually shit. Why is this the case? I don't know but it is.
it seems the only really good primo that I have seen was obtained from a reputable source but behind thatwas a huge amount purchases so that the source still made money selling the raws to the UGL person. Just because you see it on emmas list or one of the other decent raw ppls lists does notmean it is good!! actually far from it.

sorry ot be a downer bro but felt you should know the dirty little secret about primo that nobody seems to want to explain

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ez is over here dropping bombs hahha...but the truth will set you free!!! Primo 300 would be nice :D

Z

Zeek

Ez is over here dropping bombs hahha...but the truth will set you free!!! Primo 300 would be nice :D

primo 300 would cripple you and me beasto!! the 250 I am on is already about the top of the primo mgs you can go and live to tell it.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dame! It sounds like it hurts like hell:0

Z

Zeek

throwing in here that I did a shot of 3cc of total primo in my right pec. 1cc was the primo 250 and 2cc were the primo 100. The mxing of the two primo strengths was the needed trick to stop any pip and lumps. Woke up this morning perfect! no soreness, lumps and can't even tell I did a shot into that pec and it wqs 3cc.

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
throwing in here that I did a shot of 3cc of total primo in my right pec. 1cc was the primo 250 and 2cc were the primo 100. The mxing of the two primo strengths was the needed trick to stop any pip and lumps. Woke up this morning perfect! no soreness, lumps and can't even tell I did a shot into that pec and it wqs 3cc.

Was wondering about this exactly... figured it would thin it out. Good to know!!!

Get Some

Reaction score
Just a quick tip for avoiding PIP on high mg stuff....

draw your compound into the syringe, heat a cup of water in the microwave until it gets pretty hot, stick the syringe in the cup (with the needle cap on) and let it sit in there for a about 1-2 minutes. It needs to be a tall cup that you can fill all the way up with water so it covers the entire part of the syringe where the oil is. When you pull it out you should feel the heat of the oil to the touch through the syringe. From there just perform the normal injection procedure. You should notive the viscosity has changed and the oil will slide through the needle much easier. The next day you will feel far less pain because the oil will sit more confortably at a higher temperature. I do this every single time and have never once had a problem ;) I won't ever inject cold again!

Primo at 150mg/ml is about the highest you can go without using EO and taking a huge risk. At 200-250mg/ml, trying to fit 2 to 2.5 grams of primo powder in 10ml of oil becomes a task. I'm not a master brewer but have talked at length with several lab owners about the process. The man I believe to be one of the best brewers ever is currently trying to formulate a higher dose primo and I can say that he is not even sure how high it can be done and is being cautious. Can't wait for it tho!

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Word.

Just go with a proven UGL or use a diff compound. I wish I would have listened and done the same. Tren, here I come!

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Can't wait GS. Loving the idea of Primo, hoping it is all I imagine.

T

TriniJuice

Time capsule thread bump,
I keep reading 200mg+ wont hold w/o EO but 150mg is the sweet spot
Well what about a mg dosage between that? I've read 180mg was g2g but that seems 2close to the threshold
I'm thinking if I wanted to run 1g week I could get away with 165 or 170mg/mL, this way I'd pin 2mL 3x a week
Thought?

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've pinned primo 250mg/ml the pip from that is not fukn joke. I've also done 125mg not bad at all.

New Threads