Mid life crisis part 3

Mrs P

Lady Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Here's a point of view from the wife of a man going through a mid life crisis...

It's basically being asked over and over again:

"Honey do u notice any new gray hair ?"
"Honey can u show me that pic of me when I was 21 again?"
"I ordered me a new pair of elevator shoes ok"
" Can u order me a really expensive face scrub ? I really need to exfoliate my skin"
"Do I still look young to u ?"
"Have I lost any muscle mass?"
"Is my ass still sexy ?"

Yes, it is as hard for the one going through the crises as it is for the wife.... C'mon seriously!!! man have it much easier than women when it comes to aging.... We have to carry the babies, deliver the babies, nurse the babies, deal with stretch marks & ruined abs.... work twice as hard to stay fit, deal with the hormonal hell which is menopause.. Ok enough said :D

BTW, babe the dealer just called they said the "Mustang" is ready for pick up but that your request to have a "Pussy magnet" installed is a no go... cause there's no such thing.... but to tell u that the car alone is a pussy magnet..hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :-?

Now seriously babe, u know I'll let u pimp up our mini van anyday, hey, it's not a mustang but it's a MILF magnet <:p

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
lol, awesome. We also have wives that let us complain!

Mr P

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Mrs P YOU HATIN ON ME?
Mrs P said:
d03574fe_13d1_8983.gif

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
HAHA. Haven't seen that one.

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lot of lowkey hatin goin on lol

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Here's a point of view from the wife of a man going through a mid life crisis...

It's basically being asked over and over again:

"Honey do u notice any new gray hair ?"
"Honey can u show me that pic of me when I was 21 again?"
"I ordered me a new pair of elevator shoes ok"
" Can u order me a really expensive face scrub ? I really need to exfoliate my skin"
"Do I still look young to u ?"
"Have I lost any muscle mass?"
"Is my ass still sexy ?"

Yes, it is as hard for the one going through the crises as it is for the wife.... C'mon seriously!!! man have it much easier than women when it comes to aging.... We have to carry the babies, deliver the babies, nurse the babies, deal with stretch marks & ruined abs.... work twice as hard to stay fit, deal with the hormonal hell which is menopause.. Ok enough said :D BTW, babe the dealer just called they said the "Mustang" is ready for pick up but that your request to have a "Pussy magnet" installed is a no go... cause there's no such thing.... but to tell u that the car alone is a pussy magnet..hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :-?

Now seriously babe, u know I'll let u pimp up our mini van anyday, hey, it's not a mustang but it's a MILF magnet <:p

Yes, but the thing is us guys have to deal with you ladies dealing with all that stuff. lol

BigFella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ah yes - you Ps are great! Nice new avatar, Mrs P! Yum!

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
^^^^^x2 on the avatar Mrs P!

WE'RE NOT WORTHY

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
^^^^^x2 on the avatar Mrs P!

WE'RE NOT WORTHY

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I must admit that I have come very close to buying a new camaro. I really like the look of those. Then I realize if I want to go suba diving it's not really a good fit to have wet smelly scuba gear in the back seat & trunk.

New Threads