anybody ever use this?

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah I have. It's alright. Really really sweet with a strong cherry taste though. I don't know where you all get your supplements from but there's a cheaper site then bb.com. Check out tfsupplements.com. They have a ton of shit for cheap. Also was using protienfactory.com. I like them because you can create your own protien an add what you want. You can pick if you want sweetners, carbs, BCAA's, and vitamins or not. They have a ton of flavors too. T/A's about a week at protien factory and about 3-4 days at tf. Protien factory also has premixed proteins but they don't have a ton of fillers and bullshit in em and thier protein that they use it top notch.

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
thanks colt was looking for somewhere to order my stuff online... i used to get mad discounts @ vitamin world but not anymore. I do love their protein tubes though (you know how they clone the big brand stuff like kirkland does) its a clone of the newwhey protein tubes which were i think 35-40G in basically one gulp. Vitamin world has their version @ 49G protein in the micronized/liquid whey.

That coupled with some well timed doses of creatine/BCAA's/Glutamine has given me some good gains in the past. Easy to gulp right down after a workout.

Sorry for jacking the thread lol

ken Sass

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
ya i need to find a new powder. i will check tf supps thanks

ken Sass

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
thanks colt was looking for somewhere to order my stuff online... i used to get mad discounts @ vitamin world but not anymore. I do love their protein tubes though (you know how they clone the big brand stuff like kirkland does) its a clone of the newwhey protein tubes which were i think 35-40G in basically one gulp. Vitamin world has their version @ 49G protein in the micronized/liquid whey.

That coupled with some well timed doses of creatine/BCAA's/Glutamine has given me some good gains in the past. Easy to gulp right down after a workout.

Sorry for jacking the thread lol
no worries my thread is yours bro

Big Worm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The guy loves protein tubes and another mans ass. this is not the site I thought I joined.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ken u could also go to Bj's or Costco and they have a 5pound bag of whey for $33 which is the one I always buy. Brand name ESV

HH

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If you want the most bang for your buck, Walmart has protein for a pretty cheap price, prob not the best quality out there, but you get what you pay for in the end, it used to do the job for me.

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I use the cheap protein from sams club. Bout 30$$ for 5lb.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I like ON some good shit

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I like ON some good shit

Optimal Nutrition (ON) tested better than any other protein. In fact, 2 of the top 3 and 3 of the top 5 were ON protein gold.

As for the carnivore ... I have not used it because I couldn't get past the smell. A buddy put some in a baggie for me to try and when I opened it I thought it was a damn joke it stunk so bad.... so all I can say is that shit is NOT for me at 5am!!

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I use the cheap protein from sams club. Bout 30$$ for 5lb.
That's not much cheaper than on if you buy the 10 lbs bag. Really not cheaper when you consider.how much protein is actually in it.

HH

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If i could, i would have a cow and bite into it to get some protien

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If i could, i would have a cow and bite into it to get some protien

If I could, I would bite in to the girls tit in your avatar.... fuck the protein.... :-0

Reaction score
Carnivore is not good at all, those from Sams and or Wal-mart are much better on price also in the amount of real goos stuff you get for your money. Colt those sites help a lot bro. Never hear of them but def will give it a try in the future.

ken Sass

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i wanted to add beef protein powder to my program, can't get big with out beef (i think) use a whey pro called amplify. its not to bad