Anyone ever run Mast with Deca?

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Have any of you guys run a cycle of Mast, Test, Deca? If so what kind of results did you get?

Hard2Gain

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I did run them together last winter. I was very happy with the results. Not a huge deca fan myself but mast made it a hell of a lot better. Especially when it came to the sexual side effects, mast totally counteracted the normal deca dick.

I'd really like to see a mast P/NPP blend. 100mg/ml of each. Sounds like a hell of a cycle to me!

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Masteron... I put that shit on everything

Go for it! Sounds legit.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I did run them together last winter. I was very happy with the results. Not a huge deca fan myself but mast made it a hell of a lot better. Especially when it came to the sexual side effects, mast totally counteracted the normal deca dick.

I'd really like to see a mast P/NPP blend. 100mg/ml of each. Sounds like a hell of a cycle to me!

I will use the mast for my AI and to help with the deca dick and the deca will help keep the mast from drying out my joints... or at least that is the plan lol... I have never run the together before but Mast is becoming a favorite and I am using it more and more these days.

CLSMTH700

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
any of you guys get aggression on mast ?

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This is my next cycle - test/deca/mast.

Right now i've just started a test/mast cycle and im on week two. I intend to bridge the two cycles with some TRT doses and looking forward to trying out deca. I've done tren before, so it will be interesting to see how deca compares.

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Not me. I feel on top of the world. Best workouts I've ever had. You have energy n hard-ons for days...never want to leave the gym

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Not me. I feel on top of the world. Best workouts I've ever had. You have energy n hard-ons for days...never want to leave the gym

^^^^^ x2 ^^^^^

Hard2Gain

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

I actually have felt this but I tend to be very mild tempered so it never caused any problems.

Now the aggression I do have problems with on mast is the sexual aggression. Never came so close to fucking a fat chick in my life! lol

chicken wing

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm on test e 600 deca 400 week 4 . Thought about adding mast but not sure of the dose

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Guess what I did last night? I pinned a 50/50 mix of NPP/DECA ... lol so far so good no pip and no knots... I was thinking if this was good would start pinning the blend at 60/40 (npp/deca)first week, 50/50 second week, 40 /60 third, 30/70 fourth and all deca 5-20. I am running a combined 500mg a week until it is all deca and then I will be running deca at 550. I don't have to do this since I have both short and long esters but I wanted to try it since I have never run the combo and see... I'll be my huckleberry ;-) lol

Respect,
Vette

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score
This is going to be my next cycle 600 mgs tpp/510 mgs npp/ 400 mgs mast p every week. Going to do 12 weeks, maybe only do the mast for the last 6 weeks

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This is going to be my next cycle 600 mgs tpp/510 mgs npp/ 400 mgs mast p every week. Going to do 12 weeks, maybe only do the mast for the last 6 weeks

Love it bro! Throw in that Mastp @ 400 mg/wk and you will have a banging cycle I suspect .... I will let you know because that's pretty much what I am doing. I will run proviron and caber with it so 'no deca dick for mwah'!!!

HH

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Love it bro! Throw in that Mastp @ 400 mg/wk and you will have a banging cycle I suspect .... I will let you know because that's pretty much what I am doing. I will run proviron and caber with it so 'no deca dick for mwah'!!!

keep us posted on this

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm also looking forward to adding mast on my next cycle at 400mg

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
well im running it now,i missed 2 weeks of injections,but i cant wait for the results,horny as a mfer lol,im running test c 750,Deca 600 and masteron 500 and in the gym,which i just got back into after my sickness,im so damn aggressive,its awesome,and i will prolly run the masteron while on my trt dose after this cycle i love it so much

bigmike33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bullseye my mastron was so good I only did 200 mgs bc I had a hard on everywhere I went.. Lol. You will love it ..

New Threads