Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Zeek

The truth about riptropins

I hear the common complaints....

Makres me hold water

horrible cts

can't close my fist

Well gents those are all common hgh sides.

Then I get hit with, I was running thanktropins and had none of those sides and my reply to that is...

Stronger hgh will give more side effects!!2iu of rips and 2iu of thanks is not the same mgs of hgh! 4.7 mgs of hgh per rip 10iu vial while bands like thanks and novo's have about 3mg per 10iu vial or less. Keep in mind usa pharm grade is 3.3 mgs per 10 iu vial.

Thanks
    Thanked 18,098 Times in 7,789 Posts
    I have been off the rips for a week now... Still have numbness in the very tips of my fingers... And I couldn't be happier about it!
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Thanks

Re: The truth about riptropins

I love the Rips sides. IDK, how guys can run 10iu of rips, it kick my ass at 6iu.

I had a guy on ology telling me how great his GH was, because he wasn't having any of the rips sides. I PMed him back asking what his blood work looked like, he says he hasn't done blood but knows its ligit because he's gaining so much weight on his cycle.....LMAO, my money says his shit was fake.

Thanks

If no sides no good HGH, ppl can`t expect to run some good hgh and not having feel anything form it. I can`t wait to start mines...some dude in the OTHER board was telling how GOOd petides are compare with hgh and $ x $ by mg x mg lmfao NO WAY!!!!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,361 Times in 1,803 Posts

I'm getting mild sides just taking 2iu. Hand swelling and some tingling/numbness in the fingers. I notice mostly at night, but not a big deal as far as sides go. I'd like to bump up to 4iu. Maybe I'll give that a go on my primo cycle.

Zeek

don't even get me started on peptides vs hgh

Thanks

Originally Posted by Dfeaton View Post
    I'm getting mild sides just taking 2iu. Hand swelling and some tingling/numbness in the fingers. I notice mostly at night, but not a big deal as far as sides go. I'd like to bump up to 4iu. Maybe I'll give that a go on my primo cycle.
    Don't forget about 3iu You can bump to 3 and see how the sides are... I get the same tingling/numbness at night... I'm thankful that it isn't my dick that gets numb.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Ezekiel View Post
    don't even get me started on peptides vs hgh
    Apples and Oranges IMO... peptides have there place I ran an Ipam/Cjc stack for a year and had some pretty good results. Of course, that being said, I would rather put my money in to the GH - and I do! Now, if you want to know an EXCELLENT peptide I would suggest MT2. That stuff turned me so dark I had people asking what my race was and commenting on the 'beautiful' color of my skin.... when I was at the beach - no burn with no sunscreen...in Vegas all day at the pool- no burn and no sunscreen.

Don't be hatin' on the 'tides EZ... they are just not quite ready for prime time.

Thanks

Cant wait to get my hands on a some kits of Ripsssss
    Proud Supporter of single MILFS

Thanks

As long as the Rips stay strong I will keep getting my hands on them =D>

Zeek

Originally Posted by 63Vette View Post
    Apples and Oranges IMO... peptides have there place I ran an Ipam/Cjc stack for a year and had some pretty good results. Of course, that being said, I would rather put my money in to the GH - and I do! Now, if you want to know an EXCELLENT peptide I would suggest MT2. That stuff turned me so dark I had people asking what my race was and commenting on the 'beautiful' color of my skin.... when I was at the beach - no burn with no sunscreen...in Vegas all day at the pool- no burn and no sunscreen.

Don't be hatin' on the 'tides EZ... they are just not quite ready for prime time.
    I've seen gymrat also post he got results from peps.

they are a tough pill for me to swallow. I have used them and blood tested after and I got nothing from them. Perhaps my 2 sources for peptides were just shit. I don;t know.

But as you stated my friend, gh over peps for you now and there is a reason for that i am sure

Thanks

hearing that my hands are gonna swell, be numb and tingle doesnt sound good for someone that works with tools all day... I havent done GH yet but will be soon, rips are coming... Im hoping to heal some tendon issues, nothing serious(i dont think anyways) just have some slight soreness trying to lift in my shoulders and my left bicep tendon.. Could be only the bicep tendon on my left arm that is making the shoulder movement slightly sore also. it is in the bicipital groove which would indicate biceps tendonitis.. But we'll see, im not a doc. Just had a bunch of shoulder therapy and surgeries to now know the area pretty good......

Tell me the GH will not make it crazy for me to work with my hands? I will suffer if i have to but i just wanna be prepared of what to expect......
    Stay modivated! You only have this life to make it happen!

Zeek

If you can obtain it cheap enough and actually eat it kelp works wonders for the tendons I am told by my doc and the PT's

as for the gh issues, low dose gh won't cripple most guy. A small minority will find it difficult to do day to day things but you will work around those issues

Originally Posted by Illtemper View Post
    hearing that my hands are gonna swell, be numb and tingle doesnt sound good for someone that works with tools all day... I havent done GH yet but will be soon, rips are coming... Im hoping to heal some tendon issues, nothing serious(i dont think anyways) just have some slight soreness trying to lift in my shoulders and my left bicep tendon.. Could be only the bicep tendon on my left arm that is making the shoulder movement slightly sore also. it is in the bicipital groove which would indicate biceps tendonitis.. But we'll see, im not a doc. Just had a bunch of shoulder therapy and surgeries to now know the area pretty good......

Tell me the GH will not make it crazy for me to work with my hands? I will suffer if i have to but i just wanna be prepared of what to expect......

Thanks
    Thanked 3,361 Times in 1,803 Posts

I'll you'll be fine like EZ said. At low dose of 2iu I get mild sides mostly at night. I wouldn't think it would cause a problem for you.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Dfeaton View Post
    I'll you'll be fine like EZ said. At low dose of 2iu I get mild sides mostly at night. I wouldn't think it would cause a problem for you.
    This is good to know, im hoping rips will becoming in soon and i can see for myself...
    Stay modivated! You only have this life to make it happen!

Thanks

I accidentally spilled a riptropin vial on my pp... now it grew twice the size and is numb! Please help guys, I have no idea what to do with a 3 inch boner that I can't feel!

Zeek

ugh don't give these guys any ideas! lol

Thanks

The biggest side effect I've had is....A FULL NIGHTS SLEEP!!! 5th week in and I sleep better than I have in a decade!
    I am also noticing a general feeling of well being. I do get numbness but it does not bother me.
    Again, my quality of sleep is dramatically improved which improves every other aspect of my life. Good stuff.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,522 Times in 2,309 Posts

Originally Posted by Adrian2401 View Post
    The biggest side effect I've had is....A FULL NIGHTS SLEEP!!! 5th week in and I sleep better than I have in a decade!
    I am also noticing a general feel of well being also. I do get numbness but it does not bother me.
    Again, my quality of sleep is dramatically improved!
    I get that on just 2iu!

I was running 4iu but sides pissed me off and dropped to 3iu and sides are much better.
    Knock Em Down and Keep Em Down!

Thanks
    Thanked 4,529 Times in 2,195 Posts

cant wait to start, seems like rips are so potent that even experianced users with other brands of HGH should start around 2 ius, due to the punch this stuff packs.
    There's nothing like a slice of tiller to get your day started -PFM

Dizz - you're white. Please dont say nigga - DieYoungStrong

DONALD TRUMP 2016

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast