Rookie of the year!

Reaction score
alright so i been talking with my boy JOMO who hooked me up with this amazing sight! we talked about our goals and ours seem to be pretty similar. He wants to become an animal but i want to be a GOD. food can only take you so far my diet is pretty beast and we workout like some psychos. i have never tried gear but i want something that will kick up my size and strength. opinions?

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Go for the basic first cycle 500-600 test with a dbol kick start. 12-15 weeks. Weeks 1-4 50 mg dbol.

Reaction score
awesome much appreciated.... how about some dieting tips while on that?

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I was thinking PL test e @ 500mg a week for 12 weeks. Aromasin on hand for AI, and the clomid/nolva combo for PCT. Case closed.

He wont have a problem with that POB, hes been up to 220 natty just from tweaking his diet. This boy is going to grow!!

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Stuff your face until it hurts. Worry about fat loss after PCT...

Yes, what POB said. Frequent meals lots of chicken & beef, brown rice & sweet potato.

Reaction score
hel yea awesome much appreciated. the only thing that sux is that having the job that i have its pretty hard to eat as much as i want to or can

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
hel yea awesome much appreciated. the only thing that sux is that having the job that i have its pretty hard to eat as much as i want to or can

There are solutions to that. Casein shakes with oats, keep a bag of almonds in your pocket and sandwiches are easy to eat with one hand... Just get creative.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I was thinking PL test e @ 500mg a week for 12. The basic first!

He wont have a problem with that PB, hes been up to 220 natty just from tweaking his diet. This boy is going to grow!!

Sounds like a good plan Jomo.

BigFella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I was thinking PL test e @ 500mg a week for 12 weeks. Aromasin on hand for AI, and the clomid/nolva combo for PCT. Case closed.

He wont have a problem with that POB, hes been up to 220 natty just from tweaking his diet. This boy is going to grow!!
Progress pics would be good! I read your other posts Sucio - I reckon that this is a good move for you. And I'd leave out the dbol too - plain test might be all you need right now. (And AI and PCT of course!)

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good luck, bro. The guys here st SI helped me put my first cycle together. I am about a week and a half in and already love it. I was 224 before, but that also included a few ph cycles. I reached about 210 natty, and then seemed to hit a brick wall. Not only was I on a snail's pace slow gain, I couldn't really increase my lifts by much. I researched galore-the same guys who posted in this thread were instrumental in my cycle layout. Test C 500 mg EW. Start a log when you get going, and I will sub.

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You should blow the fuck up off of 500mg's of quality test e or cyp!! Leave the Dbol until the second cycle and get even more gains bro! Keep an AI on hand, plan a good PCT and BAM you'll be beasting in no time!!!

Reaction score
i see man u guys are seriously on point!!! i cant wait!! right now im on vacation so its a lil break but when i get back JOMO and i are going to
destroy that whole fucking temple up!

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Awesome so casein over whey? why is that?

Slow digesting protein. if you know you can't get a solid meal in just pound 30-50g of casein protein with some oats in it and its like a protein/carb IV-drip for 5hrs

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Be sure to feed your face with plenty of protein and carbs from meals..don't depend on shakes. Food will get you BIG and give you results. You can always worry about burning fat later and once you get a feel run a cycle for LBM.

New Threads