Shark Week

HH

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well the time has come,my favorite week of the year, Shark Week. Am i the only person that fucking loves this week?

Great-white-Shark-wallpaper.jpg

Z

Zeek

hell no bro I stayed glued to the set at night shark week!!!!

Illtemper

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That is a phucking great pic!!

I LOVE SHARK WEEK!!

HH

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
They are fucking apex predators, you cant beat that! Unless your a killer whale, but there's a rare pod of them out there that hunt on white sharks.

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Saw that commercial with the giant shark jumping, made me jump lol.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
hell ya shark week!!

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Shark week is the shiznit.

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I love shark week, till them dipshits start playing jaws, triying to scare people off. People are fucking ignorant by judjing these creatures. Whenever i see a shark walking down the street, eating people then id be concerned. Till then, we go into his habitat, we deserve to be eaten.

I love sharks. Got married in a shark cage in hawaii. I should have known thet the beast inside the cage was more dangerous then the sharks outside...

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Unless your a killer whale, but there's a rare pod of them out there that hunt on white sharks.

Down near my family's home in Mexico that sits on the beach in a small bay on the gulf side of baja... a neighbor was out fishing one day in a standard sized fishing boat (nothing huge) and as he was heading back in toward home he saw a killer whale/orca trailing him (we were watching from the house with binoculars to see what he was catching out there) and the fucking whale came up and hit his boat and flipped it pointing in the opposite direction... he didn't capsize but in a split second his boat was facing open sea instead of toward the bay. The what did this 3 or 4 times as he kept his outboard pinned at full-boar WOT the whole time.... until he was again pointed toward home then he lowered his 2nd motor (same size kept on board as backup) and opened that one at WOT as well. IT NEVER FLIPPED THE BOAT... like it was just fucking with him. He made it back just fine but was scared shitless to go out for a while. Many whales in that bay some to spawn or birth because its so calm and protected from the open ocean by large islands that block the swells. Craziest shit I've ever seen... from shore it looked like he was doing loops surrounding a boil of fish or something. He was scared white when he got back i swear. Never heard of that happening again since...

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well the time has come,my favorite week of the year, Shark Week. Am i the only person that fucking loves this week?

Great-white-Shark-wallpaper.jpg

That fucker looks alot like my exwife!

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
ive been waiting for it for a while. love sharks. been in the water with them before and its an interesting experience.

i just hate it cuz they re play the same half hr or hr shows over and over again. they only really have 10-15 new hr/half hr episodes and the rest is old stuff.

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i caught a hammerhead and reeled it in by myself at about 8yrs old... it was bigger than the boat and i attacked the boat driver when he got scared and cut the line instead of letting me keep it for trophy!

been a fan ever since!

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I love shark week. Hopefully they have some fresh material this year, instead of more shows aimed at getting great whites to breach off of South Africa. Of course that is awesome, but there are so many other cool sharks!

I've caught bull sharks, black tips, and makos. Dove with black tips and lemons, and seen my fair share of unidentified sharks while sitting on my surfboard...LOVE SHARKS!

HH

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I love shark week. Hopefully they have some fresh material this year, instead of more shows aimed at getting great whites to breach off of South Africa. Of course that is awesome, but there are so many other cool sharks!

I've caught bull sharks, black tips, and makos. Dove with black tips and lemons, and seen my fair share of unidentified sharks while sitting on my surfboard...LOVE SHARKS!

I totally agree, i love watching sharks breach as much as the next guy, if not more, but it gets old after a while. There is tons of interesting shark species out there that i wish they covered.

Cant wait to see the bull sharks and tiger shark materia

curls

Reaction score
Love shark week! Caught a nurse shark in FL Keys @150lbs

Mr P

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I get wet on shark week :D

New Threads