life sucks

ken Sass

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
edited cause i sound like a pussy. tightened up, wish i could delete post thanks all for the kick in the ass when i needed it. you are good bro's

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Aww Ken keep your head up brother. It will get better.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ken, tough love bro. Knock that shit off.

Stop feeling sorry. You're sick but will get better, you love your girl? Then you'll patch things up. Your car? Who cares its a car those things aren't important in the grand scheme of things.

Change your perspective. Put yourself in the history of mankind. Your problems are small and will be taken care of in time.

It always gets better. Stay tough and keep your head up.

ken Sass

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ken, tough love bro. Knock that shit off.

Stop feeling sorry. You're sick but will get better, you love your girl? Then you'll patch things up. Your car? Who cares its a car those things aren't important in the grand scheme of things.

Change your perspective. Put yourself in the history of mankind. Your problems are small and will be taken care of in time.

It always gets better. Stay tough and keep your head up.
we will survive bro we are the alpha's the top males, but your wrong about the car man it's a mustang lol

Mr P

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
shit happens we have to make the best of life, hand tough big guy

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ken your no bitch. This is little shit compared to what you've been thru. You'll kick this illness in the ass & be back pushing heavy weight soon.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I couldn't of said it better POB.

Damn ken you got a car? I bet the little old grandma who can't drive would love to have one.

You've got a girl? I bet the widowed husband who's wife just died would love to have her back.

You're sick and you were able to go to the doc to get meds? Wow, I'm sure the poor single mother of 4 who has to work 5 part time jobs because no ones hiring and therefore doesn't have health insurance would love to be able to get her bronchitis checked out and get meds to feel better. But its either her kids eat or she gets medication.

Man up brother. All do respect but you have what's known as quality problems. Life doesn't always go smooth bro. You know this already.

Illtemper

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Raise Up BROTHER!

I caught my wife in a few lies, she was just scared to admit something she bought cause she thought I would give her shit for buying it... I would of but the lie made it worse and then made sense why she did it... I learned

About the car, first off fords suck anyways! Just playing, but really they do... Lol!

I spent about 6 months doing the bodywork and painting my 68 Camaro. When I got it all done,buffed everything installed on it I took her for a quick blast. Well I forgot to secure the battery down in the trunk before I took off, you know where I'm going with this... I took a turn and WA-BAMM! The battery hit the inside of the quarter panel and put a nice dent sticking outward........... Of course it cracked the paint in that spot too..... I didn't even get to enjoy it being dent free for a day after it was together.. I was so upset I wanted to puke! Now I don't really notice it, I left it cause I would had to repaint the whole car being I'm not a real experienced painter and it was metallic blue paint..... Sucked but I got over it..

I'm only telling you this so you can pick your head up! So PICK THAT HEAD UP LITTLE GUY!!
LOL!

HH

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I couldn't of said it better POB.

Damn ken you got a car? I bet the little old grandma who can't drive would love to have one.

You've got a girl? I bet the widowed husband who's wife just died would love to have her back.

You're sick and you were able to go to the doc to get meds? Wow, I'm sure the poor single mother of 4 who has to work 5 part time jobs because no ones hiring and therefore doesn't have health insurance would love to be able to get her bronchitis checked out and get meds to feel better. But its either her kids eat or she gets medication.

Man up brother. All do respect but you have what's known as quality problems. Life doesn't always go smooth bro. You know this already.

^^^ colt has very good points.

Things always seem to get worse,before they get better, you allways have to remember that. Eventually things will pick up, and you will be looking at this like nothing.

Always remember: Everyday above ground, is a good day.

ken Sass

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i know guys your right it just seemed to crash today tomorrow will be better... crash get it? car joke i am already better

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ken I will haunt your dreams if you don't pick your head up.

We all go through tough shit and because we are the ones who look past it and push forward we get through it. You did it before you will do it now or I will come kick your ass! :)

My company got purchased and the pay scheduling is off... so my income is not caught up to normal and less than half the usual. I am am $5k cash in the hole expenses compared to income for the last couple months because of it... so shit is tight right now! I don't care, I'm not crying, it will balance out. I control what I can and push forward. FUCK IT!

Get some rest but no sulking... it makes thing worse.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ken do you like tigers or leopards? Cause ill send you my infamous tiger/ leopard skin bikini briefs photo that's the talk of si. Lol the ass side is tiger print and the front side is leopard skin. I can send you either. Lmao.

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ken do you like tigers or leopards? Cause ill send you my infamous tiger/ leopard skin bikini briefs photo that's the talk of si. Lol the ass side is tiger print and the front side is leopard skin. I can send you either. Lmao.

HINT: Tiger = SCARY & CRAZY Leopard = Soft & cuddly

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lmao that's great andro!!

ken Sass

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
no need man pussy is tightened back up

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Is monday the 13th... It will be all over before you think.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Keep ur head up bro and take it day by day.

ken Sass

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i am good man just a temporary bump in the highway of life, you guys are good bro's

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yo Here is the secret to life . ITS YOURS. This hole world is yours here for you, It only exists because you do! When you die the hole thing dies with you its gone the world as you know it does not exist with out you. That said bro you shape it through your thoughts and emotions conscious and unconscious. You say life sucks you attract more shitty situations. Its like no matter what you ask for good or bad your gonna get it so only ask for good. All you focused on in your posts was the bad shit thus you got more bad shit in return

Try now go back through the day point out all the good shit. The work out you had , The good food you ate , Got kids? how great they are Got a Job how GRATEFUL you are to have it . GRATEFUL IS THE SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT AND STRONGEST EMOTION YOU CAN HAVE . I must say in my head and out loud how grateful I am for my life and all of the amazing things the universe has provided for me . All of the great situations that have been brought to me SI and all my bros that I have met and support me for One example

its hippie shit but it works I had a horrible attitude in life and wondered y all this negative shit kept falling on my head until I was so down and out I stopped and looked at a friend of mine and asked him how do you stay so positive and have so many good situations and outcomes , this is what he told me :) There is a book that will help you get started its called "THE SECRET"

feel better bra

New Threads