Triclosan shows reduced muscle movement, Commonly found in Soap and Deodorant

Reaction score
Hey guys, I found this article regarding Triclosan, which is a antibacterial substance found in soaps, deodorants and toothpaste. It's stating this substance has been shown in animal trials to have negative effects on muscle movement, or muscle response. The FDA says they want to continue research on this substance before they regulate it. I'm scared as shit now for all the people that have heart conditions etc, thats exposed to this on a daily basis.

What's your thoughts guys?

Tilltheend

Banned
Reaction score
Re: Triclosan shows reduced muscle movement, Commonly found in Soap and Deodorant

Thats true Triclosan is not good for you and it seems its in everything from face wash, soaps to deodorant. You mean to tell me this chemical even holds a purpose? Theres not a better chemical out there? No such thing as an alternative here because its an unneccesary additive in the products its in it has no purpose. If it once did now its outdated, its like playing sega dreamcast instead of PS3. Also with the government knowing this why wouldn't they get it off the market asap? It would help reduce injury nationwide keep people healthier and younger for longer. Probably reduce people on special types of insurance, also get people off their ass and active. Somethings not right.

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Re: Triclosan shows reduced muscle movement, Commonly found in Soap and Deodorant

Thats true Triclosan is not good for you and it seems its in everything from face wash, soaps to deodorant. You mean to tell me this chemical even holds a purpose? Theres not a better chemical out there? No such thing as an alternative here because its an unneccesary additive in the products its in it has no purpose. If it once did now its outdated, its like playing sega dreamcast instead of PS3. Also with the government knowing this why wouldn't they get it off the market asap? It would help reduce injury nationwide keep people healthier and younger for longer. Probably reduce people on special types of insurance, also get people off their ass and active. Somethings not right.

Maybe because it doesnt give you roid rage, hearth failure, increased muscle mass, impotency, cancer, and god knows what else...like AAS do. Lol @ our dear country...

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Nice post, there are some many chemicals in items that we use Ed that can do harm to us. Fking crazy.

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Don't you talk shit about my Sega dreamcast

New Threads