Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

How well does tren maintain muscle?

How good could 4-500mg tren ace a week maintain muscle at an extreme caloric deficit? Let's say I run it for 10-12 weeks, could I go from around 20% bodyfat down to 12%? I know diet is everything, but I am questioning how well this compound maintains muscle while at deficit? I'd eat high protein, low fat, and moderately low carbs. I hear that some have gained while on it at a deficit. I'd appreciate input and experiences.
    You can't run with the big dogs if you piss like a puppy!

Thanks

Re: How well does tren maintain muscle?

Originally Posted by Rage Strength View Post
    How good could 4-500mg tren ace a week maintain muscle at an extreme caloric deficit? Let's say I run it for 10-12 weeks, could I go from around 20% bodyfat down to 12%? I know diet is everything, but I am questioning how well this compound maintains muscle while at deficit? I'd eat high protein, low fat, and moderately low carbs. I hear that some have gained while on it at a deficit. I'd appreciate input and experiences.
    I believe this is going to be a great thread. We'll get some real life experiences as well as what the science tells us should happen. I suppose one factor is how extreme and what and how many calories we're starting with.
    You've heard that some have gained what while at a caloric deficit? Strength? Lean muscle mass?

Thanks

So this is my personal experience...

My last cycle I ran ace at 350 a week. I went on a 500 calorie deficit and cut out a TON of carbs. My goal was a recomp which is exactly what happened with zero cardio. I started the cycle at 206 12-13% bf and ended the cycle at 206 and 8% bf. even with a caloric amd carb deficiency, I was stronger then I've ever been in my life. Just my experience. Not saying everyone will have the same experience either. Also IMO, I don't think people should rely so much on gear to make such drastic changes to thier body's like dropping 6-8% bf. it did happen for me but there were a few weeks where I ate like shit and still lost. I feel good about the cycle and the changes to my body don't get me wrong. I think I would feel alot better about it if I had done it on no gear with a strict diet and cardio regimine though.

Thanks

The new vet is flexing on me already? :-*:->

Thanks

Rage it's a very realistic possibility to drop a good amount of body fat with Tren Ace with a little cardio @ your target heart rate 45 mins 5 days a week. Riding on what the new vet Colt said cutting down on carbs and adding a little carb cycling in should also help. I love Tren ace and think for you goals you should run it a little past 12 weeks, but that's just my opinion I understand that it's your cycle.

Thanks

I thought it was hard to do cardio while running Tren?

Thanks

Originally Posted by Superman View Post
    For most people it is. Although I've seen a few with no problems whatsoever. I think if I would of tried doing cardio my heart would of exploded. Walking to the drinking fountain and screwing my girl were more then enough for me.

Thanks

My cardio experance on 500mg tren E and 400mg tpp where actually not so bad
    I just stuck to 1 hour fasted cardio (low intensity) and never had any issues
    But let me tell u I ****ed for ever and almost passed out a few times lol
    Wolves don't loose sleepover opinions of sheep

Thanks

I hate ya'll for this thread, makes me want to run Tren for my second cycle Not allowed
    I SCORED A GOAL ONCE......

Thanks
    Thanked 2,596 Times in 953 Posts

Originally Posted by Hockeyplaya18 View Post
    I hate ya'll for this thread, makes me want to run Tren for my second cycle Not allowed
    You can do it...I am.
    The harder I work, the luckier I get.

Thanks

Haha, this is very true bro. I think the main reason I lean away from it as my second cycle is the Cardio (Hockey) thing....How has it been affecting your cardio??!!?
    I SCORED A GOAL ONCE......

Fallen Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,726 Times in 3,233 Posts

Originally Posted by coltmc4545 View Post
    So this is my personal experience...

My last cycle I ran ace at 350 a week. I went on a 500 calorie deficit and cut out a TON of carbs. My goal was a recomp which is exactly what happened with zero cardio. I started the cycle at 206 12-13% bf and ended the cycle at 206 and 8% bf. even with a caloric amd carb deficiency, I was stronger then I've ever been in my life. Just my experience. Not saying everyone will have the same experience either. Also IMO, I don't think people should rely so much on gear to make such drastic changes to thier body's like dropping 6-8% bf. it did happen for me but there were a few weeks where I ate like shit and still lost. I feel good about the cycle and the changes to my body don't get me wrong. I think I would feel alot better about it if I had done it on no gear with a strict diet and cardio regimine though.
    My question is then, can you maintain that 8% after coming off? I have a real issue with using gear, stims etc...to achieve a goal that's not maintainable. Not saying what you did isn't, but in general.
    [SIZE=2][B][FONT=&amp][B]Peace Out..............Have a Beautiful Life........................See You On the Other-side!!!![/B][/FONT][/B][/SIZE]

Thanks

After my 18 week tren run with basically zero sides I don't see me running anything else ... But I still think its odd that I never notice my gear. I never feel different
    Wolves don't loose sleepover opinions of sheep

Thanks
    Thanked 1,661 Times in 705 Posts

What's left to say here? Tren is GOD

Thanks

I think its possible! All though you need fats to burn fat, especially, if your going to be in ketosis.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,596 Times in 953 Posts

Originally Posted by Hockeyplaya18 View Post
    Haha, this is very true bro. I think the main reason I lean away from it as my second cycle is the Cardio (Hockey) thing....How has it been affecting your cardio??!!?
    I start in a week and a half...

Originally Posted by Jenner View Post
    My question is then, can you maintain that 8% after coming off? I have a real issue with using gear, stims etc...to achieve a goal that's not maintainable. Not saying what you did isn't, but in general.
    Anything you achieve beyond your natural genetic potential isn't maintainable if you're off for a long enough time. If you can maintain your gains indefinitely after coming off, you probably could've made them naturally...
    The harder I work, the luckier I get.

Fallen Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,726 Times in 3,233 Posts

Originally Posted by Hurt View Post

Anything you achieve beyond your natural genetic potential isn't maintainable if you're off for a long enough time. If you can maintain your gains indefinitely after coming off, you probably could've made them naturally...
    I will agree that if you don't go to extremes it's easier to maintain as I seem to have no issues but how would I fair if I stopped indefinitely...who knows
    [SIZE=2][B][FONT=&amp][B]Peace Out..............Have a Beautiful Life........................See You On the Other-side!!!![/B][/FONT][/B][/SIZE]

Thanks

Originally Posted by Superman View Post
    Cardio on Tren is difficult, not impossible. It probably would have been much less tiresom had it not been my first cycle.

Thanks

it's really a catch 22 Jen because you can work really hard while on tren and then when it's over you don't have the drive to maintain that work ethic. OR, you can slack off a bit and still make some gains on tren, but when you come off you have to work harder with less motivation. Either way it's nearly impossible to maintain for any period of time.

But that's exactly why people include tren in pretty much every cycle after the first one

Originally Posted by Jenner View Post

Thanks

But whose to say where anyones genetic potential is? I would bet that only 0.00000000000000000000001% or less of people in the world have achieved their true genetic potential before using steroids. To be accurate, that would mean that by consuming increased amounts of food, they could not achieve any more muscle mass.

I also believe that your potential can be shifted with the use of steroids. Yes, I have seen guys who have been huge shrivel up to less than what they were before, but these are extreme cases. Potential breeds desire... increased potential leads to increased desire, etc. Most of us have no desire to ever pass our genetic potenntial as it is or else we'd see a whole bunch of 5'10" dudes walkin around at 280+ lbs and ripped, lol

And you're other point about the gains that you "probably could have made naturally"... that's not a deterrent at all because basically what you are saying is that you can make the same gains as naturally but in a much faster time span and still maintain them. Granted, I know you're not trying to argue against tren, we love that stuff

Originally Posted by Hurt View Post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast