I guess steroids don't work for me anymore!

cokezero

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am in week 10 of pinnacle 625mgs test c, 400mgs deca per week and I have added plenty of calories to my diet to the point of starting to put on some fat. I eat only what 3J has on my diet. I just added to the amounts. I eat 6 meals per day and they consist of 8- 10oz protein and 16oz of carbs. I then added 1 tbsp of peanut butter. I eat way more than what my body requires to grow. And Last week I went down 8lbs. Let me back up. I ran 25mgs dbol for 5 weeks and loved it. I put on 12lbs. but from week 5 to week 10 I have lost a total of 10lbs. My strength has got a little better, but nothing to write home about. I'm 37, 180 at about 10%. What could be going on? The "old school" pharm grade gear I use to use would jack me up. Any ideas? sex drive is through the freaking roof. I have done blood work but the only place we have to go out here is labcorp and they only test to 1500 and I was at that.

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hope you figure it out, are you noticing more definition or mass as your weight drops?

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Have you never started a cycle with dbol before? When I drop my dbol kickstart I also drop about 10 lbs. Its all water watch the mirror not the scale.

You may have added too much food to compensate for losing the dbol bloat.

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This is why I don't use DBol. For me it's like watching the air go out of a ballon.

I'm just curious what are your expectations for a AAS cycle (size/weight how many pounds/inches) During the cycle and post PCT?

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Have you never started a cycle with dbol before? When I drop my dbol kickstart I also drop about 10 lbs. Its all water watch the mirror not the scale.

You may have added too much food to compensate for losing the dbol bloat.

This makes sense to me.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yup water weight bro. We're you/are you running an AI?

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So I'd like to add something... may not even be an issue as I don't know the deets of your regiment but i was feeling something similar recently.

I got on TRT about 7/8 weeks ago and am running at 200mg/wk. I am also running a diet w/ 3J so diet is clean and covered 100%

About 5/6 weeks in i knew i should be feeling more than i was... i just KNEW it. I had felt more gains and overall body growth off of TINY doses of dbol AND i've run plenty of gear over the last 12/13 years so I know what it should be like and i wasn't feeling any of it. I told 3J he checked the diet and said I should be good on consumption... i was busting my ass but my pumps were "just okay" if i got a pump at all during workout and knew those should be much better too. I KNOW I was/am running no major dose by any means.... 200mg/wk. But after having T levels of 116 i should feel more. (I was/am also getting the other good sides like wood all the time and wanting to fuck anything that moves and joints felt a bit better than before etc)

I have never used AI much at all in the past... always kept some on hand in case of gyno but never ever got gyno even running very high doses of many compounds.

The TRT doc had me start taking .5mg adex E4D from the first day he pinned me and i knew he would be testing blood in a few weeks... didn't want him to feel like I was just doing it how I wanted to do it so I ran the fuckin adex E4D and at the first test my E2 levels were in a normal range he said.

All this busting my ass and not feeling much of anything I decided to drop the adex because this was the only variable that didn't make sense (i know it's no revelation from god and things affect people differently but i had to try it at least)... that was less than a week ago and i can already tell I'm starting to feel like i am ON cycle a little. Things are responding and healing and GROWING.... i feel bigger and a lot better. Joints feel a lot better too.

I had debated using it from the beginning especially for such a low dose of test but now i know it was certainly messing with my ability to feel the effects of my TRT... i don't know if I could go so far as to say it was stopping/slowing my ability to metabolize the test but as soon as I dropped it I am noticing a big difference.

Maybe look into that if you are running an AI to see if it is affecting you similarly... i don't ever remember having this issue in the past when I did use them (like if I thought I was getting gyno)

Good luck bro...

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Is it possible you have dropped BF? If you are using one of those electronic devices, it always takes mine a few days before it detects a BF loss. Seems like I start feeling leaner, then the damn thing several days later says I am lower.

cokezero

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My body fat has gone way up. I look terrible compared to what I did a few weeks ago. I have taken dbol with other cycles with great results. I will say this: All the cycles I have had great gains off of I never ran an AI. The last 3 cycles I have ran aromisan at 12.5 mgs ed. 2 of the last 3 cycles were from z, so that could have been underdosed gear.

What I am expecting from aas is what I have always got and thats good size. I want to add weight and inches. And right now I am not doing either.

I do weigh myself all the time but I judge everything off what the mirror shows.

I am going to drop the ai for now. I never even thought of that. Worst case I get a little gyno and I start back up.

Thanks for all the advice.

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Who is your current gear from if you don't mind me asking?

Cyborg

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wow. I'm on basically the same cycle, in week 8, and my scales have been going down as well, but I am visibly putting on more muscle mass. Never used pinnacle so I can't say from experience on the gear, but lots and lots of people on here say it's g2g so it must be. My meals are like 60g protein, 40-80 grams carbs depending, and some healthy fats thrown in for good measure. I'm averaging 8 meals a day but 95% of the time it's clean foods. I'm not sure what the problem would be man. I hope we figure it out for you. (And I know my diet's not perfect, never claimed it to be but it's working for me.)

Cyborg

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Oh, I'm also a believer in high glycemic carbs upon waking and the 2 meals post workout, 1 of which is a weight gainer shake. All other meals are low glycemic.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Have you brought this up to 3J?

told you that you should have used cvl bahahaha just joking :)

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm not trying to flame, but I'll give my 2 cents.

I had similar issues with 3j. During my bulk last winter I wasn't gaining. He insisted my gear was bunk. I got labs and it was gtg (starke gear btw). I proceeded on with his diet and got fat. I did not gain lean mass, I got fat. I was damn near 240 with like 20% bf by the time it was over. I then told him it was time to cut. I dropped about 10lbs of water immediately (this was well after pct btw) and SLOWLY started to lean out. My waist never got below 36 inches (last summer it was 32). He had me eating crazy amounts of carbs on certain days. It was seriously like 700+ grams.

I made the switch to spongy a couple weeks ago, I have lost 1.5 inches on my waist while losing very little scale weight. I'm 206lbs now with bigger arms and legs than ever just to show you how out of control my bf got.
I'd pester 3j until he actually pays attention and maybe makes some tweaks. I think your diet is the issue brother...
Even if you were off cycle, this shouldn't be happening with a spot on diet.

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If the back round you posted is accurate, you've got bunk gear. You've been around. If you were experiencing a change in body comp you'd know it. Just paying your dues. If Z was your go to guy...then you still owed dues. Research brother.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score

I had similar issues with 3j. During my bulk last winter I wasn't gaining. He insisted my gear was bunk. I got labs and it was gtg (starke gear btw). I proceeded on with his diet and got fat. I did not gain lean mass, I got fat. I was damn near 240 with like 20% bf by the time it was over. I then told him it was time to cut. I dropped about 10lbs of water immediately (this was well after pct btw) and SLOWLY started to lean out. My waist never got below 36 inches (last summer it was 32). He had me eating crazy amounts of carbs on certain days. It was seriously like 700+ grams.

I made the switch to spongy a couple weeks ago, I have lost 1.5 inches on my waist while losing very little scale weight. I'm 206lbs now with bigger arms and legs than ever just to show you how out of control my bf got.
I'd pester 3j until he actually pays attention and maybe makes some tweaks. I think your diet is the issue brother...

It's always diet unless training and rest is off even major stress can effect but all in all it's always diet and some people seem to think they know more then what they do throwing these Certified bullshits.

One dude Rambo28 straight up sucks at teaching diet because he suck at at himself but screams he is the shit with credential. Dude posted his contest diet and lets just say 169lb at 6 foot 1 is gay, he starves people, himself and his wife and is the back end off all jokes and don't even know it because he thinks he is a destroyer.

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
2X this on the 3J will make you fat.
Look up my previous posts. 3Js copy and paste diet put love handles in me like a mofo. I to switched to Spongy and have had amazing results.

cokezero

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I cant call 3J because my time with him is over. If I were to be honest his diet worked very well for me for a while. He would change it up from time to time and what I'm on now was his last change for being on gear. Not sure what else I could do to make my diet much better. i eat clean protein 300grams per day, good complex carbs, 500 grams per day, and good natural fats around 180 grams per day. These numbers are not exact but in the right ballpark.

The gear is pinnacle. Not the mao raws but he older one that was "overdosed".

I'm going to drop the ai and see if that works. Because I have had great results with good gear and a poor diet. So no results with a good diet tells me something is wrong with the gear, the ai blocks all my receptors, or my body just simply wont react to drugs anymore.

This cycle is for 14 weeks with 3 weeks of prop before the pct, so I will post back up what the results are.

I will add that my son-n-law is also running the same gear with different diet and he has nothing either. He has only ran one other cycle and it was from z. He too got nothing from that.

2 bunk cycles from z and now this. This steroid game is getting old. I took 7 years off and the whole world changed. I never had a problem getting jacked off of a 10 week cycle. Now a 10 week cycle would be a joke. Has anyone had any GOOD results from pinnacle. I know there is a lot of hype but what about actual results with pictures.

Cobra: I am coming to you next. That way if I get burned I can just hunt you down. lol.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i think sometimes age has something to do with it for example:

back when i was 20 i ran sustanon and dbol without cardio and ate like a freak, i was a little bloated but had fantastic gains.

2 years ago at age 28 i ran sus and eq WITH lots of cardio and ate like a freak, i was very bloated and on Adex, gains were ok.

the body changes over time and we respond to things differently, in both cases i was running good gear.

regarding pinnacle, my buddy who has 15 yrs of AAS use and he is loving the prop and anavar, he has the new MAO raws.

I used the "old" pinnacle raws and was running test E and i enjoyed the product and to me it was g2g

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So this is a collection of my thoughts on the issue. Firstly - i think that some sort of information on the forums to help diagnose what you are doing wrong if you are not gaining would be awesome. Im sure most people run into a brick wall at some point - and getting some tips on how to get through would be awesome.

You are on week 10, so if this cycle is not doing it for you, i dont see any problems with making a mid course correction. You just have to figure out what that will be. If your bloodwork results permit, you might extend your cycle. That gives you lots of options in terms of adjustments.

You might try adjusting your dosages upwards if you are able to cope with the sides. If deca isn't floating your boat anymore, then look at other compounds. I've done tren in the past and found that to be effective. But at 45 years old this year, i'd probably settle on primo like zeek has been using and try a long primo cycle on a small amount of test.

Your next option is your workout routine. Can you switch it up? It might be time to deconstruct the routine and make a new one up - shifting things around may help kickstart your body. I know i fell into a rut over the last 5 years just doing the same old routines on the same days, and it did not get me anywhere. I was in maintenance mode rather than in growth mode. When i changed out my routine and incorporated some new exercises my arms started to grow again.

In your case i think your diet should be sufficient - if you have a professional working with you on your food program then i dont see that food will be a problem. Unless you have a medical condition and are not absorbing one of the foods you are eating. Chicken and rice though are pretty much staples so if you had a medical issue with absorption i would think you would know about it. I know that i was not incorporating enough protein in my diet for the last several years - and it stopped my gains. Adding a high protein breakfast and also a couple of shakes through the day has really helped kickstart me to add 20lbs in 12 months without cycling.

New Threads