Thread: Kynoselen

Thanks

Kynoselen

Sup guys I have a local homie that just got some Kynoselen , his friend is using it and says it's drying him up. He says it looks like a water solution.
    Can anyone tell me about it, I googled it and sounds like it's for animals, also says it's some type of multivitamin.
    Eating ass is anabolic. .. Stick your tongue in and hold it there for 20 seconds! Wise words from
    TRODIZZLE

Thanks
    Thanked 18,092 Times in 7,788 Posts

Re: Kynoselen

Not a clue! All I'd say is be careful of some of the new shit on the market. Wait till it has a record of safety. Unless its just some herbs or something... Let us know what you find out though.
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Thanks

For what I know , it has to be injected in the muscle.
    Eating ass is anabolic. .. Stick your tongue in and hold it there for 20 seconds! Wise words from
    TRODIZZLE

Thanks

Kyno has been around for years. I remember back in the late 90's early 2000's reading about it. I thought it supposedly caused site growth? Or it was injected before workout?
    I read the that it makes most people feel awful...like nausea. I still see adds from time to time for it. Its no wonder drug my friend. As far as your buddy drying up...I dunno.

Thanks

You're buddy sounds like an old vagina to me

Originally Posted by Jadakiss View Post
    Sup guys I have a local homie that just got some Kynoselen , his friend is using it and says it's drying him up. He says it looks like a water solution.
    Can anyone tell me about it, I googled it and sounds like it's for animals, also says it's some type of multivitamin.

Thanks

) lmfao )
    TRODIZZLE

Thanks
    Thanked 3,342 Times in 1,792 Posts

Well if these guys dont have much info on this compound I'd tell him to get off the shit.

Thanks

His boy gets Alot of work and gave it to him so he can try it and c if he wants to have it on his item list.
    TRODIZZLE

Thanks
    Thanked 4,510 Times in 2,187 Posts

I did kyno back in 02.. Site injection with slin pins..mine was in a huge jug and was a red water like substance, i had been injecting it in lower stomach and waist area..worked ok...wow havent seen the shit in years..my fat friend did it with better results..
    There's nothing like a slice of tiller to get your day started -PFM

Dizz - you're white. Please dont say nigga - DieYoungStrong

DONALD TRUMP 2016

Thanks

Originally Posted by Yaya View Post
    I did kyno back in 02.. Site injection with slin pins..mine was in a huge jug and was a red water like substance, i had been injecting it in lower stomach and waist area..worked ok...wow havent seen the shit in years..my fat friend did it with better results..
    So you only pinned it sub c? No IM? It sounds like you're saying kyno is supposed to work like gh for fat loss? It was red liquid? I remember it as clear. Were you or your friend on anything else at the time? Could've been placebo. I imagine the fatter guy if he was trying to loose weigh anyway weight loss would be more pronounced than someone who was lean.

Thanks

No im... I did it like eod, i forget how much..i had been trying to lose somw xtra fat arou d stomach and it worked a bit..my fat friend loved it but was also on t3..hedid kyno for loose skinUT

DONALD TRUMP 2016

Thanks

I'm gonna advice him not to try it. Sounds like a bad idea plus it acts like a fake gh not even worth it.
    TRODIZZLE

Thanks

Originally Posted by Jadakiss View Post
    I'm gonna advice him not to try it. Sounds like a bad idea plus it acts like a fake gh not even worth it.
    i wouldnt even mention HGH in the same sentence, i think its just different and is ok at best imo

DONALD TRUMP 2016