Here I one for you Weed and Gyno

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onlythebestwilldo

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I was just researching early sign of Gyno when I came a cross a few posts on another forum suggesting that pot smokers were More prone to Gyno due to more aromatisation(test converting to estrogen) being a heavy pot smoker, and about to start 1st cycle, im slightly concerned.

I have been up front here with this one but I'm not sure just how liberal u guy are on this topic. I do trust that u all open minded hence posting.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
if smoking ganja gave gyno I would have the biggest titts in the world bro....that saying dont smoke every five minutes take it easy on cycle just do it in smaller doses then normal.It helps me sleep and calms me down

0tj0

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I smoke a fair amount. I feel like I'm prone to water weight but not gyno. You should be keeping an AI around just in case anyway.

That said, "Chemical Conversion Discussion" may not be the right topic heading for this conversation.

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That said, you posted this in the wrong forum.

In the interest of making sure nobody else's feelings get hurt today ;) ..... TJ doesn't mean you shouldn't post this on SI.com but that it shouldn't be in the "chemical conversion discussion" topic heading. lol

Lol I'm sure theres plenty here who smoke and in this day and age if you view MJ as a drug then your retarded. Meth or Crack are drugs.

I don't smoke myself because i turn into a silly little girl and its not good look for a big huge dude to be giggling like a little bitch in front of everyone and paranoid that everything people are saying means something else and shit like that haha I used to be able to do the shit back in the day but not any more.

Over the years MANY of the BBers and athletes and powerlifters etc i trained with and played sports with have smoked weed bro... I know very few who have had issues with gyno so i'd venture to say you'll be fine

0tj0

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
In the interest of making sure nobody else's feelings get hurt today ;) ..... TJ doesn't mean you shouldn't post this on SI.com but that it shouldn't be in the "chemical conversion discussion" topic heading. lol

Correct. Good call. I edited my post to clarify.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Lol I'm sure theres plenty here who smoke and in this day and age if you view MJ as a drug then your retarded. Meth or Crack are drugs.

I don't smoke myself because i turn into a silly little girl and its not good look for a big huge dude to be giggling like a little bitch in front of everyone and paranoid that everything people are saying means something else and shit like that haha I used to be able to do the shit back in the day but not any more.

Over the years MANY of the BBers and athletes and powerlifters etc i trained with and played sports with have smoked weed bro... I know very few who have had issues with gyno so i'd venture to say you'll be fine

Call me retarded all you want. Next one who makes a thread about recs gets hammered. We don't want the attention this brings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads