50 shades of gray

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm sick and tired of women talking about this dame book! My wife drives me nuts ,50 this 50 that Fk 50! Now there gonna come out with a movie!! Now I'm really fked! I rather sit down and c maid in manhattan again:0!!x-

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just bought my girl that shit the other day bro. I was hoping maybe she'd get interested in some kinky shit that's in there lol of course yesterday she had to tell me what's going on in the book which took 15 min. I wanted to tell her if I cared about that book I would of bought myself a copy! All I care about that book is you getting turned on and wanting me to tie your ass up and fuck the shit out of you.

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You let your wife read? That's how they get smarter.. too smart for their own good

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lol colt! She was tellin me about the book and all I was thinkin about is my vacation check comin soon in sep and me stockin the Fk up!

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
From what I hear this is a good thing for men chicks get all horny from it and then we get to reap the benefits let me know how that goes maybe ill by my girl a kindle lol

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Pikki don't do it!!!:)) they should have it in Spanish.

djkneegrow

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My wife wants the audiobook so she can listen to it at work. Personally I don't care because she won't talk to me about it unless I ask her. If I do ask her I will ask if it makes her want sex more and if not I don't care what is going on in the book.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damn another bro going down!:)) trust me even if u don't ask she will tell u about it.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dude all I here my gray this mr gray that this guy in the book is suppose to be like the ultimate man. It's a weird book:0

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My fiance got it and It doeant make her want to have anymore sex. I still beat off every Damn day its disgusting.

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just bought my girl that shit the other day bro. I was hoping maybe she'd get interested in some kinky shit that's in there lol of course yesterday she had to tell me what's going on in the book which took 15 min. I wanted to tell her if I cared about that book I would of bought myself a copy! All I care about that book is you getting turned on and wanting me to tie your ass up and fuck the shit out of you.

Noooo bro, u missed your window of opportunity... If you woul have sat there and listened to her and seem interested, that would have gotten her turned on... Also very tacticall ans well though out comments when she narrated you about some sex scene or the like would be very helpfull. Comments like, i wonder how that feels, or we should try that some time... U know what i mean.

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My fiance got it and It doeant make her want to have anymore sex. I still beat off every Damn day its disgusting.

BAHAHAHAHA! ^^^^^^

My wife got the damn book on her kindle... reads that shit all the time. She wants to tell me all about it and it makes her horny too. I guess it aint that bad if it makes her want more sex but i hate listening about it haha.

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
LMFAO Jada what is so bad about it bro?? I love to have nice conversations with Mrs Pikki...

No bro dont get Mrs pikiki that book. You know what novelas do to woman... Turn them al psyco qnd shit. For about 3.99$$ at your local hardware store get some duct tape, a 2x4, and a paper bag to achieve similar results for a fraction of the cost.

0tj0

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My gf read them... Actually kinda spruced things up a bit. I read the first one, horribly written. I know the guy is supposed to be like perfect but they make it way over the top... And honestly in real life I feel guys like that usually have bodies stuffed in the basement.

After I read it I just went with some of the ideas some nights without saying anything. She loved it. That was about two months ago and she still likes it.

I say let um read it. Can't hurt things. But if you read them don't get jealous of the guy because it can be easy to do.

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
See this is the kinda shit that happens when you marry a bitch that can read.

I'm sick and tired of women talking about this dame book! My wife drives me nuts ,50 this 50 that Fk 50! Now there gonna come out with a movie!! Now I'm really fked! I rather sit down and c maid in manhattan again:0!!x-

corvettels3

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
When you are hitting it right there is NO need for a book..

djkneegrow

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Too bad it isn't like the episode of South Park where the guys were taking their wives to plays that had subliminal messages that made the women give the men blow jobs after the play.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
this shit is fucking nuts, my wife read all the damn books and is like a freak now, she gave the books to my mother and sister and i am confused as shit..

New Threads