Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

Little Travs Cycle!

Well guys did my first pin today! The gear was smooth as ice and didnt have any pip whatsoever. Im liking this guys new batch .... pinned 375mg of test today along with 250 deca as well as 50mg dbol, 500iu hcg, caber, and arimidex.
    Stood on the scale after my morning back workout and tipped the scale at 237 on an empty stomach. In case you dont know the cycle here it is!!

Weeks 1-22: Testosterone enanthate@ 750mg/ week
    Weeks 1-18: nandrolone Decanoate@ 500mg/week
    Weeks 1-6: dbol@ 50mg/day
    weeks 16-22: anavar @ 60mg/day
    Arimidex: .25-50mg eod as needed
    Caber: .5mg E3D
    weeks 1-22: hcg 500iu mon/thurs
    Week 24: 2500iu HCG eod for 10 shot

START OF PCT!!
    Week 27: Clomid@100mg ed for 30 days
    Nolva@ 40mg ed for 45 days
    Powered by Starke and RBB

Thanks
    Thanked 2,596 Times in 953 Posts

Re: Little Travs Cycle!

Berry interwesting. Is your dbol oral or injectable? From that first post it sounded like you injected dbol? I've always wondered how the injectable stuff was...
    The harder I work, the luckier I get.

Thanks

Looking good bro, cant wait for this cycle to be in full swing!! Glad your back to yourself btw, missed ya!!
    I SCORED A GOAL ONCE......

Thanks

Good looking cycle with a strong pct
    Wolves don't loose sleepover opinions of sheep

Thanks

Originally Posted by Hurt View Post
    Berry interwesting. Is your dbol oral or injectable? From that first post it sounded like you injected dbol? I've always wondered how the injectable stuff was...
    no sir hurt! this is the liquid oral dbol by global pharma.. i wish i knew where to even find the injectable!

Thanks

Originally Posted by Hockeyplaya18 View Post
    Looking good bro, cant wait for this cycle to be in full swing!! Glad your back to yourself btw, missed ya!!
    im feeling 265 already hockey!! lol i gotta catch up to your swole ass!

Thanks

Hell yeah trav! Time to get brolic..er. 265 at your height will send children screaming for there parents.
    "There are only two days in the year nothing can be done. One is called yesterday and the other is called tomorrow"

Thanks
    Thanked 3,335 Times in 1,790 Posts

Sounds like a great cycle. Can't wait to see how it turns out. Good luck Bro!

Thanks

thanks brothers for being here for me...feels good knowing I got y'all watching my back!
    Now I need a little digital camera so hurt and jada get off my case lol

Thanks

quick update guys!

Alright everything is going amazing as of now.. im at 242 in the mornings after my workout. The dbol is definitely doing its job!!
    As far as training this week I didnt go crazy heavy and just keep everything pretty high volume with alot of reps and dropsets... leg day tomorrow I WILL go heavy. I finally figured out after a year of my delts not being sore what they respond to....supersets, so that will work to my advantage.

The DIET as of now IS on point and I do throw in a cheat meal once or twice a week but it is a clean cheat meal such as steak with pasta. Here is my current diet down below. And the meat I use is a special blend that I created!! lol I make a batch for my meals and I do this.. 3 pounds of 85/15 ground turkey with 1 pound of 80/20 ground beef and I love it. So when I write TURKEY that is what I mean. Here it is:

Meal 1: 10 egg-whites, 2 whole eggs, 1 cup oatmeal, 1 cup grapefruit juice
    Meal 2: 8oz TURKEY, 4oz red potato, banana
    Meal 3: 10oz chicken w/ light bbq sauce, maybe a sweet potato
    Meal 4: 8oz TURKEY, 4 oz red potato
    Meal 5: 8oz TURKEY, 4-6oz red potato
    Meal 6: 12oz tilapia, 4oz sweet potato
    Meal 7: 2 nonfat yoplait yogurt cups, 20 almonds, protein shake

As far a supps go I dont use too much:
    • fish oil
    • calcium
    • milk thistle
    • multivitamin
    • dymatize elite whey protein
    • creatine
    • glutamine
    • hyper fx
    • size on

Thanks
    Thanked 1,369 Times in 893 Posts

Originally Posted by traviswyliedime View Post
    im feeling 265 already hockey!! lol i gotta catch up to your swole ass!
    dammit travis i gotta get my ass rolling lol,you are growing like a weed lol,good luck and hit it hard buddy!!! i'll be watching this one,i wanna be as big as you are

Originally Posted by JOMO View Post
    Hell yeah trav! Time to get brolic..er. 265 at your height will send children screaming for there parents.
    LMAO!!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,369 Times in 893 Posts

Re: quick update guys!

Originally Posted by traviswyliedime View Post
    Alright everything is going amazing as of now.. im at 242 in the mornings after my workout. The dbol is definitely doing its job!!
    As far as training this week I didnt go crazy heavy and just keep everything pretty high volume with alot of reps and dropsets... leg day tomorrow I WILL go heavy. I finally figured out after a year of my delts not being sore what they respond to....supersets, so that will work to my advantage.

The DIET as of now IS on point and I do throw in a cheat meal once or twice a week but it is a clean cheat meal such as steak with pasta. Here is my current diet down below. And the meat I use is a special blend that I created!! lol I make a batch for my meals and I do this.. 3 pounds of 85/15 ground turkey with 1 pound of 80/20 ground beef and I love it. So when I write TURKEY that is what I mean. Here it is:

Meal 1: 10 egg-whites, 2 whole eggs, 1 cup oatmeal, 1 cup grapefruit juice
    Meal 2: 8oz TURKEY, 4oz red potato, banana
    Meal 3: 10oz chicken w/ light bbq sauce, maybe a sweet potato
    Meal 4: 8oz TURKEY, 4 oz red potato
    Meal 5: 8oz TURKEY, 4-6oz red potato
    Meal 6: 12oz tilapia, 4oz sweet potato
    Meal 7: 2 nonfat yoplait yogurt cups, 20 almonds, protein shake

As far a supps go I dont use too much:
    • fish oil
    • calcium
    • milk thistle
    • multivitamin
    • dymatize elite whey protein
    • creatine
    • glutamine
    • hyper fx
    • size on
    I tell ya bro i just started using Dymatise Casein and thier blended protein for protein bars,and i love thier proteins!!!! i used ON for years but got to damn high so i switched and im glad i did

But i use Syntha-6 for my post workout protein,because of the higher calorie than just regular whey isolate

Thanks

man joey if you turned side ways in front of me nobody would even see!!
    i love dymatize too..havent tried many of their other products. I used ON too but I couldn't afford them after awhile! Dymatize was the cheapest price for the most servings so thats why I originally went for them but after it was for the taste...its delicious!

I used syntha 6 for a little while then started hearing about the link between soy and estrogenic properties so I ditched that stuff lol