western union blues

Reaction score
Since when does Western Union care who I send money to and what for?! Jeesh. They get up all in my face asking me if I know who I am sending money to. I say yes. then.. have I met them in person. NO. then where? I met them on the internet. Well... there's a lot of scams out there. I say - well for such a small amount of money I am really not worried. Then another person (supervisor?) comes over and says "do you mind if we ask what this is for?" I tell them yes, I do mind. Well, she just sort of stammered and said we can't let you send money. Since when is giving away money so hard to do? I just said "o.k., now I know what to say next time, thanks"...... Crocky!!

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What a bunch of shit.
The Western Union that I use all of a sudden as these do-it-yourself booths in which you have to call one of their reps and they'll ask for a bunch of info even though you still have to go through all of that with the desk clerk.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
WTF??? Fuck them... I am not answering ANY of their questions.

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
When I went I could tell the clerk was about to ask me what it was for when I told her I was sending it to some whack name in a foreign country. I gave her the "fuck off" look and she yielded lol.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
WTF Fk them ! That's none of the Fkin bizness:0 u need to come out raw and say listen I'm payin for it and it doesn't matter to u who the Fk I'm sending to. I would spaz out , lucky I live in the hood so niggas don't get in Ur bigness and don't give a Fk.

Reaction score
Happened to me once, apperently they do that when the person you want to send the money to has being receiving TOO much money from diffrent ppl and places. Is a common procedure and is nothing new as far as I know. Most of the times happens with international order;)

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Stop going to fucking Stop and Shop to send the money dumbasses!!!! Jada has it right... I have a huge brazillian neighborhood in the next town over. NOBODY and I mean NOBODY is asking questions in the bodega...

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Happened to me once, apperently they do that when the person you want to send the money to has being receiving TOO much money from diffrent ppl and places. Is a common procedure and is nothing new as far as I know. Most of the times happens with international order;)

Not sure why sources would keep using the same fucking name. Thats pretty stupid... At least domestically it is.

Reaction score
Not sure why sources would keep using the same fucking name. Thats pretty stupid... At least domestically it is.

Is true is very stupid and the worst is they make you fell like a fucking drug dealer or some shit like that with all the questions and stuff.

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
they grilled me AND sent me to speak to a customs official when sending a few bucks to a brother over in asia... i paid through the online portal. basically told them all to fuck off as it was none of their business.

Get Some

Reaction score
I ordered a supercharged easy bake oven from an 8 year old in Taiwan and they tried to ask me all these gay ass questions... I just told them, "look, I'm fucking starving and I'm sick of McDonalds... I want brownies now!"

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yup some of those fuckers sending out the WU are nosey assholes. The first time I went hunting for a WU sender hell I ran from town to town and office after office told me they dont send WU anymore...wtf??? I finally found a place & the dude was a fuck tard & I wanted to squash him. I did find a place where they dont ask me shit anymore so you just need to hunt around so you dont get the third degree. They can suck my tiny balls!

Reaction score
I actually work at a grocery store that does WU's... I'm in customer service so that's what I do...

You get some sketchy ass people who are obviously sending for drugs then half the time its ordinary people, If i ever see a big 230lb+ 5'10"... meaning one of you guys on this board and such, if you guys are sending an WU, I AINT SAYING SHIT. I wish there was more of us on this side. :p

DJ21

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just go to a check n'go checkpay, whatever they call them that rips off people with high interest rates that has WU. No questions asked.

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
can't u send money online through western union

Yes you can. Credit card and I don't think you can waive ID for pick up and use the ? and answer feature. I may be mistaken though.

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I actually work at a grocery store that does WU's... I'm in customer service so that's what I do...

You get some sketchy ass people who are obviously sending for drugs then half the time its ordinary people, If i ever see a big 230lb+ 5'10"... meaning one of you guys on this board and such, if you guys are sending an WU, I AINT SAYING SHIT. I wish there was more of us on this side. :p

OK...so do they ask you to call out the "sketchy" looking people? I would think they'd have to give you lessons in profiling and then teach you self defense in case one of the amped up dope feigns trips out.

Reaction score
Yes you can. Credit card and I don't think you can waive ID for pick up and use the ? and answer feature. I may be mistaken though.

thanks for the reply....never had to order gear online...yet...used to have a buddy that home brewed until he moved....still trying to learn the ins and outs of online purchasing

Reaction score
OK...so do they ask you to call out the "sketchy" looking people? I would think they'd have to give you lessons in profiling and then teach you self defense in case one of the amped up dope feigns trips out.

also....to add to what u said to jawey....a normal person with no knowledge of roids would think u are buying through western union

at least where i live anyway

Big Worm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Glad im not the only one who has dealt with this. My very first time ordering went the same way.......Who is it, how do you know them, are you sure its not a scam, what are you buying.....basically told the bitch mind her place and send the fuckin money. That was a big pharmacy chain. Since then I either hit the ghetto or go to check cashing places and never a problem.