University Health Services and Blood Work

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So I want to get blood work just to make sure everything on this cycle is in check. I have zero negative sides, feel great, but want to cover all my bases. I was kicking around the idea of using my School's Health Services for my blood work. I called yesterday to ask some questions and the receptionist said yes they do blood testing but I would have to make an appointment and discuss my "concerns" and then the doctor will schedule the correct blood work. I also asked if any test results would be reported to my regular doctor and/or insurance and was told no.

Is this true? Does my University's Health Services act like a private lab would in this regard? I still wouldn't admit to them I'm juicing. Maybe say my dad was just found to have low-T and I wanted to get checked too.. what do you guys think? I'm just looking to get my test, estro, lh, fsh, blood count, and maybe lipids done..

As far as privatemd, the closest lab that will draw blood is 1hr 45min away in PA and if need be I'll make the drive one of these weekends.. just didn't know if I could get my school to hook me up...then it would still be covered under my regular insurance and I wouldn't have to drive out the way

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sorry Bro I have no clue.

traviswyliedime

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
yea man i always get my bloods done at my university...its private and the insurance pays for it all! ;)

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I used to have my shit checked there while in college... they cover pretty much everything so copays are minuscule. Test was off the scales and never even tried to report to the coaches or anything (not that they would have cared lol)