Okay big deal here

theminister

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I need 20 vials of primo. Not sure whats happened to pinn (if anything) any recommendations? Pinn gtg or what?

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If you are asking if their primo is gtg then, yes it is....if you are asking what's up with pinn...I have no clue:)

theminister

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Let me put this right. I have always had good quality goods from Pinn and their service is outstanding. This reputation remains undisputed unless I can get an update of whats been going on?

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Minister - have not heard that anything is going on with Pinn except for a good sale!

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nothing is going on with Pinn as far as I know.

Get Some

Reaction score
Be wary of "good sales" from sources who have websites on the internet. Not all of them are scammers and I am not saying that pinn is by any means. But I have seen it before where a source with a website runs a "sale" that is too good to pass up and collects a shit ton of money for orders and then just "disappears".....NOT saying this will happen, just giving you guys a head's up so you know about things lke this for the future ;)

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This is just a continuation of the last sale, and everyone has received everything they ordered, so no reason to think any different.

The site was brought back up and everything is good to go, afaik.

Get Some

Reaction score
Like I said, just a note for people who may not be aware.... wanted to be sure that people understood that I was NOT saying that pinnacle was doing this ;)

This is just a continuation of the last sale, and everyone has received everything they ordered, so no reason to think any different.

The site was brought back up and everything is good to go, afaik.

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm proud to say that Pinn is g2g bro, and nothing is up with JB everything is normal. Go ahead and get yourself some Primo!!!!!!

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
PINN is good to go. If you know something the rest of us don't I suggest you speak up.

By making this statement (quote below) you are planting some major seeds of doubt...that's not cool.

I can personally say I have received PINN packs as recent as last week. The gear was correct and took three days to land on my door step.

PM me? I know somethings up with JB

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My understanding is that it is business as usual. The last sale was a huge success for them, so of course they will run another!

Reaction score
Im pretty sure if somethings wrong ( I don`t think will happen ) with Pinn We`ll know as soon as happen

New Threads