New Member...First Post

Reaction score
Good Morning. I just wanted to introduce my self to this forum. Im 31 years old, I'am 6ft and weigh 228lbs, bf 27%. I was in a bad car accident 13 months ago where I broke 6 ribs, punctured lung, broken wrist, broken clavicle, torn labium, and 5 herniated disks. Im still a member of pain management only injections, no medications anymore. I have 5 weeks back into the gym and feel really good.

Im currently getting my diet in check (have been off diet since accident) I am looking to put a new cutting stack together. Any tips would be appreciated. This looks like a noob friendly forum, and a brotherhood of sorts. I'm looking forward to the future.

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome bro. Running any form of aas at 27% bf is going to be a big let down as well as overly harsh on your connective tissues. Get the diet in check and work on a natty foundation first.

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard to SI. Talk to Sponge about diet and he should get you hooked up bro! Stick around make some post and friends!!!

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Cheers, Mate!

Good advice on this thread: get the diet in-check and you'll be amazed at your recomp. Seek out Spongy for a good nutritional plan.

Best,

- Savage

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hi chad welcome to si

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to the crew:) I would hit up spongy and he will make a great diet plan fo u.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI. Sorry to hear about your accident. Those injuries sound rough. Like the guys said work on your diet to bring your BF down and also keep hitting hard in the gym. You've only been back in the gym for 5 weeks so give it some time yet. We are here to help just ask away. Also yes we are noob friendly.

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard, bro! When I first started lifting, I was a wopping 30% BF. Now I am at 14%, and got that way damn near natural, except for a few ph cycles. Cardio and no carbs will get ya there.

theminister

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome. Sorry to hear about your accident, but hey you recovered! How about this? Forget muscles for the time being, cardio - interval stuff if you can manage, if you cant run properly yet - walk fast, just keep your BPM around 130-150, do 30-45 mins. Thats the easy past, the hardest part is watch what you eat. I reckon set your sights at 190-200lbs and then give yourself the green light! Your very first cycle you will grow very big if you eat right, so its worth dieting now.

EDIT: Hardest part is no alcohol!! I am quite partial to a nice bottle or two of merlot!

Reaction score
Welcome TO SI brotha best place for you to start gettinga good baci knowledge on AAS training and diet

Live2Train

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome bro, I'm new as of yesterday too. You will love it here! I have been a member at Ology for 4 years and I can say this is my new home. I will still be at ology, but not as often as I will here. I feel your pain man I was on pain management for 7 years and still see them as needed. You were in a rough accident. I wouldn't push too fast too hard. Get the diet right and make sure the cardio is on point. As the Minister said, if you can do HIIT (high intensity interval training) I would check it out. You will be very pleased with the results.

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to Si brotha. I agree with the fellas, diet down then get juicin!

New Threads