First Cycle Started

vaper86

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Running Test E at 500mg a week Thurs/Mon injections.

Have to say I started on my right glute and once I was all the way in with the needle I couldnt get the damn syringe to aspirate and started feeling light headed. I pulled out switched to left glute had to really tug on the plunger to see the air bubbles upon aspiration and then slowly pressed the plunger until I saw no more test. Must say I give credit to most who self inject because I dont have a fear of needles but it is surely different the first time around. I may run a log but this is mainly to let Pikiki know things are good and another battle bud is on his way :p. Cheers.

OCDude

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nice Job Vaper! Glad to hear you've crossed over LOL
I'll admit the first injection last week felt a little awkward, but I'm ready to knock the 2nd one out today! Enjoy the ride man!

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nice brother. I will be def watching your progress.

powermaster

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Is pinning in the glute more common than in the upper thigh.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Very nice Vaper it does get easier as you go.

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
try the delts to bro. definitely keep us posted on your progress

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I know how you feel bro. I just started my first cycle 3 weeks ago and what a challenge pinning was. But after 7 pins, I feel like a pro. I was shaking so bad the first two pins, I'm surprised I didn't cram the pin in sideways! I totally dreaded pinning, now I look forward to it. I can tell you too, I feel great. You will love it!

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It will get easier man. Welcome to the Darkside! Will keep up with you progress.

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It will get easier man. Welcome to the Darkside! Will keep up with you progress.
i agree with JOMO it will get easier everytime you pin,just as easy as sticking yourself with a tooth pick,and yes welcome to the darkside lol,i will be watching your progress brother

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
When you aspirate, you're not trying to pull air into the pin. You're just trying to create a little back pressure so if you are in a vein, the blood will register in the barrel and you know to move the pin out of the vein. It's hard to get air into the barrel while you're in a muscle because, well, there's no air in the muscle lol. You're good To go as long as no blood that registers in the barrel.

Like everyone else said, it'll get easier pin by pin. And congrats on poppin that cherry!

vaper86

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thought Id post my workout and diet for anyone that was curious as well as my starting stats.

5'11.5
15% BF

Workout Consists of 6 day split:

D1 - Legs, lower back
D2 - Chest, front/side delts, triceps
D3 - Upper back, rear delts, biceps

D4 - Repeat D1
D5 - Repeat D2
D6 - Repeat D3
D7 - Rest

D1 - Romanian deadlifts, front squats, leg curls, leg extensions, standing calf raises, seated calf raises
D2 - Bench press, incline bench press, rope pressdowns, overhead dumbbell extensions (single arm), dumbbell side laterals
D3 - Chin-ups, pull-ups, chest-supported rows, rear delt flyes, preacher curls

Example:
Set 1 = 10 reps
Rest 30 seconds
Set 2 = 5 reps
Rest 30 seconds
Set 3 = 3 reps
Rest 30 seconds etc...

Continue until you reach 5x your first set in reps.

Diet:

1st meal: 1 1/2 cups of Oats with a 1 Scoop of Hydrowhey Protein/1 Scoop of Gold Standard Whey
2nd meal: 2 4-5 oz. Chicken Breasts 1 cup of raw/steamed broccoli 1 cup of rice (white is all I can get here deployed)
3rdmeal: 2 4-5 oz. Chicken Breasts 1 cup of raw/steamed broccoli 1 cup of rice (white)
4th meal: 2 4-5 oz. Chicken Breasts 1 cup of raw/steamed broccoli 2 slices of wheat bread
5th meal: 3 whole eggs grilled 2 cup raw spinach or broccoli 1 and 1/2 tablespoon of salad dressing

Diet aint perfect but I do the best with the options I have. More to come later.

Reaction score
Glad you get your gear and started your cycle with a log here too. If you got any questions don`t hesitate to ask here on your log brotha. I do believe a log will help you get th eadvices you need while on cycle. You can see how many guys already here supporting you. PM me or any other VET, BUlseye, Colt, dark, Get some or Cashout if you don`t feel like post your question on your log. We are here to help and share what WE know and experience.

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Glad you get your gear and started your cycle with a log here too. If you got any questions don`t hesitate to ask here on your log brotha. I do believe a log will help you get th eadvices you need while on cycle. You can see how many guys already here supporting you. PM me or any other VET, BUlseye, Colt, dark, Get some or Cashout if you don`t feel like post your question on your log. We are here to help and share what WE know and experience.

great post Pikiki,yea brother if you need any help,please dont hesitate to ask anyone for help!!!!! we will get you an answer and get you on your way

vaper86

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
2nd injection complete today. Attempted my right quad first...got about 1/4 of an inch in and felt an extreme sharp pain that almost made me jump out of my damn chair. pulled the needle out and my quad cramped hard. Decided to switch to right delt got the needle in and injected with no issues. Seems like so far I prefer my delts to quads or glutes :p.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
2nd injection complete today. Attempted my right quad first...got about 1/4 of an inch in and felt an extreme sharp pain that almost made me jump out of my damn chair. pulled the needle out and my quad cramped hard. Decided to switch to right delt got the needle in and injected with no issues. Seems like so far I prefer my delts to quads or glutes :p.

Sounds like you hit a nerve. Never fun.

My delts hate me for days even if I only inject 35mg of prop. I can hit traps and pecs with no problems but for some reason my delts won't take.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Yea, hitting nerves are never fun.

vaper86

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Third pin completed today. Left delt...went in easy enough but at some point while injecting didnt realize I started flexing the muscle while focusing on staying slow and controlled so now theres is some definite soreness that I didnt experience in the right delt due to my own fault. Definitely getting easier now though less hesitation more confidence.

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good to hear bro. Sounds like you're getting the hang of it. Can't wait to see your progress when it starts to kick in.

New Threads