Pharma grade Tren

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
There is no such thing as FDA approved Tren.

That is all.

Reaction score
Aynone who is telling ppl this is just a retard lol, no such thing of Tren FDA approved

Curiosity

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'd say anyone who is telling people this does not have those people's best interests in mind, and should probably be avoided

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Do you want pharma because its legal, or because of the quality under which it should be manufactured?

There is no domestic pharma tren. And i have no idea about overseas, but if you are talking about US FDA approved for humans - no such thing exists.

But vet grade - there is plenty of that in pellet form :) And its legal to buy. Or at least it was a few years ago. Vet grade still has to be made to standards - people get narky when their pets die. Dosages and measurements are very accurate.

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Not such a thing as pharma grade tren. It is all ugl made. Now, there are some shady sources out there claiming to have pharma grade tren... Steer away from them.

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm assuming this post is referencing the new ology sponcer that had a thread stating They have FDA approved tren. If I read it correctly it was an Indian (as in India...dot not feathers - hope I didn't offend to many people) Food & Drug approval.

This guy has posted several threads that, IMO are misleading, incorrect and or irresponsible.

traviswyliedime

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
but i thought that sponsor on ology was telling the truth!! he was telling people to do oral only cycles so i figured he knew his shit...

Get Some

Reaction score
Thanks to your pal Get Some spreading the truth and calling out his bullshit, the mods pulled the plug on the thread.... I'm glad they did, I didn't want to embarass him too much more... I was about to become a grammar nazi if he said anything back ;)

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
the good ole days... crush some fina pellets... rub some DMSO on ur leg.. wrap cerian wrap around the leg and bam within 5 weeks, all jacked up and smelling like shit... Damn i remember those days.. DMSO smelled like throw up and pickles

amore169

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yea I read that thread he posted, very inaccurate info.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damn! I was hoping I could get some farm grade for my Cow. Oh well :((

Rage Strength

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Are they even a legit company as overpriced as they are?

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Tren is Illegal in the US where most all of the other AAS id scheduled drugs

BBE

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I know I read an article a while back, perhaps on T nation about trying to prove tren's legitimacy as a replacement for test for TRT.

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You can legally get tren for your cow. It just cant be used in human cows.

Im sure the people selling finaplix tabs online know exactly what is going on though, because i get emails letting me know about all the great specials on fina. Nothing else, just fina.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You can legally get tren for your cow. It just cant be used in human cows.

Im sure the people selling finaplix tabs online know exactly what is going on though, because i get emails letting me know about all the great specials on fina. Nothing else, just fina.

Human cows??? Wtf you mean like fat people??? Or is this some hybrid you've created by banging barnyard animals??? lolololololllllll

New Threads