Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
hope he is.. strong fucker like that should be

Jezebel

Lady Member
Reaction score
I'm worried about his blood pressure. He was in hypertensive crisis yesterday. Hope he gets better like real quick. Can't have the captain go down!

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Fuck man, that 250 primo hes pinning aint no joke... Hope old man gets better...

Tilltheend

Banned
Reaction score
I hope hes alright I know any gear hes pinning is good.

amore169

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I chat this morning with him, I hope he's ok, great man there!

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
he said his BP came back but he was on some strong pain meds this morning and probably sleeping them off.

our big guy will hopefully be fine and knows we are thinking of him and sending prayers his way

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
he said his BP came back but he was on some strong pain meds this morning and probably sleeping them off.

our big guy will hopefully be fine and knows we are thinking of him and sending prayers his way

man i hope my deal isnt catching:(

Reaction score
didn't know Zeek was having problems. Sorry to hear that hope u feel 100% soon buddy

Mr P

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Zeek is a tough guy

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ken was able to talk with Zeek last night. His sciatica kicked up when he was in the hospital for his BP. So, the oldman is in alot of pain & on meds. Again thanks to Ken for getting ahold of Zeek. Get better soon Bro!

powermaster

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Don't know zeek that well yet but sounds like a great guy. Sure hope he gets better.

Curiosity

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Best wishes Zeek! You'll bounce right back I know you're a freakin beast!

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I also wanted to add that if you have sent EZ a PM it maybe a while before he is able to get back to you. I know he was very backed up on his PM's and he was doing his best to get thru them while in a crap load of pain and looped on meds. If there is anyway that I or any of the other mods/Vets can be of help feel free to send us a PM. Try Herm first he loves the attention.:)

Reaction score
I also wanted to add that if you have sent EZ a PM it maybe a while before he is able to get back to you. I know he was very backed up on his PM's and he was doing his best to get thru them while in a crap load of pain and looped on meds. If there is anyway that I or any of the other mods/Vets can be of help feel free to send us a PM. Try Herm first he loves the attention.:)

Please guy use the MOds and Vets will try to help you till our Pops recovery, just found out about it sorry to hear this brotha GET WELL SOON!!!!

New Threads