Well I gotta be Honest

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
When i read the thread thay my brother Pikiki posted,i nearly broke down,i just didnt realize how many friends i had and how many people really liked me and cared enough to be concerned,heck ive never in my life been touched like this in my life,not even to my friends here at home,its just something that i will cherish the rest of my life,Im still in shock,

I want everyone to know that I love each and everyone of you all the ladies and brothers,i never expected anything like this,I mean to be missed like this has changed my heart in a way that i didnt know could change for the better,i tell yall im just touched,its unbelievable

I will never forget this from everyone,i wish i could name everyone,but it would fill up the whole thread,I just stand back in amaze ment,yall truly are the best friends and family in the world to me,and I owe everyone so much,may God always bless you all....luv you all my family.....yall have changed my outlook on life forever-Bullseye

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
We got you brother! Glad your back and kicking and in good health!

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Brothers look out for and after one another. Glad you're back and feeling better brother

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok now take your aromasin and lower that estro lol

Glad your back brother. Let me reiterate something with this latest health issue...

NO TREN FOR YOU!!!!!!!

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok now take your aromasin and lower that estro lol

Glad your back brother. Let me reiterate something with this latest health issue...

NO TREN FOR YOU!!!!!!!
LMAO!!!!! yea i need to down a whole bottle of aromasin lol

man its good to be back,missed you alot big brother

dammit,still no tren man lol:(

does tren have bad effects with migraines to?

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome home Bro! You had us all worried for a bit there. I am glad that you were finally able to shake those damn migraines. We are all family here.

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome home Bro! You had us all worried for a bit there. I am glad that you were finally able to shake those damn migraines. We are all family here.

thanks bud,yea they suck ass,and this one was a doozy

bigmike33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bro u know anytime anywere im there for yeah. My road has been a tough on as of late but thats y wrre brothers.

traviswyliedime

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
you know we all love you brother joey! youre always there for us and we will always be there for you!

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bro u know anytime anywere im there for yeah. My road has been a tough on as of late but thats y wrre brothers.
thanks brother,and i know excatly what you mean!!!i hope all works out for you to now,you know i will be here for you as well

you know we all love you brother joey! youre always there for us and we will always be there for you!
Travis thanks my brother!!!! means alot to me bigman!!!! luv ya!!!

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
LMAO!!!!! yea i need to down a whole bottle of aromasin lol

man its good to be back,missed you alot big brother

dammit,still no tren man lol:(

does tren have bad effects with migraines to?

I get migraines too. Have had them for a few years. Hell there was a 3 month period where I literally had one everyday. Not to the extent of yours, but bad enough. Tren can definitely raise your BP which can also cause migraines. My BP got up there a few times. No migraines but definite heart issues. I think I told you about me flopping out in the gym because my heart got all whacked out from an issue in the past. I used to flop out alot and hadn't had any issues for years til I ran tren. In other words, with you already having BP issues and now this, be smart and don't run tren. You should check out a primo cycle bro, seriously.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ya man we love our si brothers.

theminister

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wow, tears - welling up actually

When i read the thread thay my brother Pikiki posted,i nearly broke down,i just didnt realize how many friends i had and how many people really liked me and cared enough to be concerned,heck ive never in my life been touched like this in my life,not even to my friends here at home,its just something that i will cherish the rest of my life,Im still in shock,

I want everyone to know that I love each and everyone of you all the ladies and brothers,i never expected anything like this,I mean to be missed like this has changed my heart in a way that i didnt know could change for the better,i tell yall im just touched,its unbelievable

I will never forget this from everyone,i wish i could name everyone,but it would fill up the whole thread,I just stand back in amaze ment,yall truly are the best friends and family in the world to me,and I owe everyone so much,may God always bless you all....luv you all my family.....yall have changed my outlook on life forever-Bullseye

New Threads