can you change compounds in the middle of a cycle?

cokezero

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm running a test c, deca cycle. I am wanting to change over to Tren ace and tpp.

I'm in week 10 of the test cycle and was going to do a 10 week of the tren and tpp. Is there anything bad about doing this?

Get Some

Reaction score
Are you on TRT? If so, then I would recommend cruisng on just test for about 8 weeks before you start the tren. Going from one 19-Nor to another is no easy task. If you're not on TRT then you most certainly will be after the end of that cycle.

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Are you on TRT? If so, then I would recommend cruisng on just test for about 8 weeks before you start the tren. Going from one 19-Nor to another is no easy task. If you're not on TRT then you most certainly will be after the end of that cycle.

totally agree,its asking for trouble when mixing 2 19-nors together,cause you never know what sides you will developed

Reaction score
X3 plus if not on TRT do a proper PCT get some time off and recover then go to Tren, no need to rush things up bro. Better to wait and no rush to avoid unwanted health complications or sides.

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im not as experienced as the other folks who have chimed in, but my mathematical brain is telling me that you would have a hell of a time trying to calculate dosages as you transition off a long ester and go onto a short ester. You would have to account for the diminishing levels of test-C and ramp up the tpp over time. Personally - i think its way to hard to do that type of math. Finish one cycle and start another! Much easier and you will know what you are doing as far as dosages are concerned.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have actually done this. They are right about most of what they are telling you. It would be better to cut the cycle short and begin the new cycle (short being 1st 5 weeks). Once you run the full (10-12 weeks) cycle you need to either run your PCT or if you are like me a cruise, then cruise for a few weeks on just test.

The biggest problem I had switching back and forth between deca and tren mid-stream was the emotional roller coaster created by some pretty serious fluctuations in my hormone levels. Deca is a long ester so give yourself four weeks minimum if you cruise. If you do not cruise, run one cycle at a time and run your PCT.

Best of luck!
Vette

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Did you get your situation sorted out coke?

cokezero

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Did you get your situation sorted out coke?

No I haven't. Spongy has my diet and is looking it over. I have stopped loosing weight but I still haven't started to gain.

Thanks for all y'alls input. I will stick to my test deca cycle and run tren this winter.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No I haven't. Spongy has my diet and is looking it over. I have stopped loosing weight but I still haven't started to gain.

Thanks for all y'alls input. I will stick to my test deca cycle and run tren this winter.

Bro, I forgot about your 'situation'. My advice is to stay with what we would traditionally consider the 'bulkers' (the deca, test, maybe add some dbol) and hold off on the tren until you are ready to cut and have the weight loss under control. You may even want to add some Eq to your stack if you are planning on running it on out several more weeks. Although it is different for different people me and several others I know get ravishingly hungry on Eq.

Hope all works out well brother-
Vette

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Stick with your plan, or abort the cycle, pct and start over. Nothing wrong with changing compounds mid cycle, but i wouldnt recommend it with 19 nors.

BBE

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
as stated, it's a bitch with 19nor's. During my "stupid" years I tried to go from tren into deca, and it was not pretty.

New Threads