Sound off! Who's on HGH?

Tim

Reaction score
A good product and god price for hgh is tough to find. The omnitrop and rips worked well the Kigtropin marginal and I will share my experience on the blue top generics but I am not super optimistic

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
yea thats what ive been hearing about Ip.sometimes they are good and sometimes not. not only dont i want to waste my money but i dont want to waste my time either. thanks for the info

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
my hyges are the same thing... all info printed on box.

Did yours mix ok? Some of mine did but a lot of the Giles didn't. Took about 5 min as a big clump of powder just floated around like a rock

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That's vials

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score
I'm telling u guys...stay the fuck away from IP anything. There are much better open sources out their and a hell of a lot better private ones.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Did yours mix ok? Some of mine did but a lot of the Giles didn't. Took about 5 min as a big clump of powder just floated around like a rock

well im only 3 vials into the 1st kit. but i do swirl it around in the bottom for a few min once i put in the BAC

ive had peptides where it doesnt mix and shit will be floating around in the vial.... in the past ive just tossed those. IDK what i do if a vial of GH did that.... dont want to waste it.

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i still used mine, i think it was ok. I just wont buy those ones again if it happens on another batch

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score
well im only 3 vials into the 1st kit. but i do swirl it around in the bottom for a few min once i put in the BAC

ive had peptides where it doesnt mix and shit will be floating around in the vial.... in the past ive just tossed those. IDK what i do if a vial of GH did that.... dont want to waste it.

sometimes when i recon my rips(or any peptide for that matter) all the powder will not desolve right away. i will roll it in between my fingers for a bit and if there are still a few cumps...i throw it right in the fridge and those clumps disappear within two minutes. I have never had any problems where the powder did not disolve all the way after reconing. Like i said sometimes i throw it back in the fridge for a few minutes....but it always disolves. I would think something is def wrong if u cant get all the powder to desolve within five minutes of reconning it

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score
Well i will be starting tonight.......first time running gh

Sully you should start a log in the journals section. Give other brothers good insight into how HGH or Rips in particular are helping you with your recovery. I would really like to follow a log like that. And just have updates on how your doing with it in general.

Reaction score
Just received my first batch of riptropin...

Will be starting very soon at 2iu and will be working up to 5iu 7days a week

Never ran gh and a little younger then most that use I'm sure.

Should I still expect same effects

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score
I would do one iu for three days , then 1.5 for three...then bump it up to 2 remember these are twice as good as US pharmaceutical grade , well just about twice as good

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score
I think 5 is just unnecessary ... but that's just my opinion

Curiosity

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Work your way up to 5 or the sides will be bad, you'll be tired and bloated and your hands and feet will hurt. I've been doing 5 lately post workout on workout days, and 3 in the morning on non workout days. Its good to switch up your dosage schedule, not just do the same amount every day 7 days a week.

Reaction score
Thanks- 4iu split two in the am and two in the pm - switching to the Rips I just got as soon as these Thanktropins are gone (in about a month)

The wife is on Thanks also - 2iu per day 1 in the am and one in the pm.

We are on every day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
We do not do the 5/2 cycling.

I didnt think you could get thanks anymore. Do you have old stock? Or is someone carrying them again?

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score
been doing 2iu of rips for two weeks now....

How's it working out for u bro? Sleep improving? Side effects?

Hope it helps with your injury , I'm sure you will fall in love with the rips along with half the other bros on the site.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
im on hyges.... 4.5wks now.. tired as fuck.

2-3IU 6on 1 off

BigFella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My first batch arrived today. Let me get back to you on that . . .

New Threads