Sound off! Who's on HGH?

Reaction score
How's it working out for u bro? Sleep improving? Side effects?

Hope it helps with your injury , I'm sure you will fall in love with the rips along with half the other bros on the site.

So the first week did not feel much, second week cts kicked in and cant stay up past 8 lol...
going to switch to 5 on 2 off hoping that helps out with the cts.

Reaction score
Hi this is my first post so I thought I would update you with my experience to date. Ive been taking Serostim for around 5 months now. Started on 4iu and had the usual side including CTS and very tired in the afternoons. In the first two months the fat around my waist dropped off me. Ive trained all my life but have never gotten this lean. My skin improved massively and the lines on my face have now started to fade. In the past 2 months Ive reduced to 2.6iu a day and from yesterday Ive further reduced this to 2iu. Around 3 months ago I started taking 100mg of T4 which has helped with reducing the tiredness. Around the same time I started a course of Test Cyp 200mg a week and have had great results. Im now reducing this to 100mg a week to see what that does. Overall Im impressed with the GH and will look to stay on for at least a year. Im just reading Grow Young with HGH which is an interesting read. Will keep you posted with my progress.

Rip

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would like to try it.
I don't know where to get it, other than those longevity clinics who cater to wealthy clients.

DJ21

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Have a rip, gonna get on it soon. Gotta research more on some basic questions though.

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score
Hi this is my first post so I thought I would update you with my experience to date. Ive been taking Serostim

I heard good things about this brand. Haunt tried it yet...been sticking with rips.

Reaction score
I heard good things about this brand. Haunt tried it yet...been sticking with rips.

I was told this was pharma grade and good quality and cant knock that at the moment. Will see if I still get the fat burning from just 2iu a day.

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ill give you an update on it. Like Cranium
Said. "Just start pinning that shit"!!
Rips are strong man. Just plain out F**ckin
Strong. I've had to ease of on my dosage
Some. I'm getting great results at almost
Half the dosage of some other brands
I've tried. You'll be happy bro. If you can
Get them.

bah1a

Lady Member
Reaction score
I've been on for 8mths. Started with the blue tops then switched to Rips. I mix up the dosage: I'll do 3.5 ius one day, then 2 another, etc. 5 days on, 2 off. Truthfully, I question whether or not I notice any difference.