Sound off! Who's on HGH?

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score
Ok fellas everyone who's in HGH sound off.

Tell us what brand, dosage and any other info about your growth protocol.

I'll be first. Rips, 2 iu a day. 5 on 2 off. Been on for around a month now. First run with hgh ever.

amore169

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Been on it for at least 3 months, I do 6 days on 1 off, my wife does the same. I go from 4 to 6 iu's daily depending on how I can handle the sides, my wife does from 2 to 3 iu's daily (but I'm suspecting she's using more cause we are running out of HGH way sooner than expected) Also using Rips.

Reaction score
Will start tomorrow (aug 25th) Rips 2 ius 5 on 2 off, for as long as I can afford it;)

Onlythebestwilldo

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Eli's 5iu's a day. Between 5 and 7 days on then 2days off and repeat. Started on uncle z's for 2 months now on wk 3 of eli's.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Been on Rips for about 3 months 2iu 5-2. I plan on giving them a go for a full year and may bump the dose up on my next cycle.

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Been on stallone (rips) for about 6 weeks now. Running 2iu's 5 on 2 off. Going to be bumping up to 4ius's when on cycle in the next few weeks.

I have been switching injecting sub q and my left delt EOD, seeing if 2ius will benefit my shoulder. Now I am at about 3 weeks into the shoulder and I will say, the everyday pain/aching I had is basically non-existant. This stuff is amazing.

CLSMTH700

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am not running gh at the moment. I have run in past. but looking for some human grade and will run again.

dsa8864667

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im on 4iu rips 10day's so far ed in morning.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks- 4iu split two in the am and two in the pm - switching to the Rips I just got as soon as these Thanktropins are gone (in about a month)

The wife is on Thanks also - 2iu per day 1 in the am and one in the pm.

We are on every day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
We do not do the 5/2 cycling.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ran 3 IUs 5 on / 2 off for six months roughly two years ago. Good results. Presently apprehensive to run again due to all the fake HGH which has flooded the market over the past year.

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
4iu rips. 5 on 2 off 3rd month now. Loving it.

robot lord

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just about 2 n half weeks in on rips at 4-5 iu 7 days. Wifey using 1 iu 7days. Both going to switch to 5 on 2 off at some point. Wifey (34) already seeing amazing facial skin benefits. I (40)am noticing abdominal fat loss but feel it would be more dramatic if I wasn't on cycle and holding some water. 750 cyp, 600 mast and gonna finish up with var. Finishing cycle near christmas and back to trt. So by then just about 5 months on rips. Can't wait to see what I look like when the fat man comes down the chimney!!!! Almost forgot, pin upon waking and in the gym within an hour or so for some fasted cardio. May experiment with PM pins prior to bed.

Hollywood72

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just started 2iu/day, 5 days a week. Started rips on Tuesday.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Rips are so strong I have got up to 4iu day 5 on 2 off but have had to keep lowering the dosage.

I am starting to believe 2iu day on these Rips is all I need!

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Rips are so strong I have got up to 4iu day 5 on 2 off but have had to keep lowering the dosage.

I am starting to believe 2iu day on these Rips is all I need!

That's good news and it makes me want to put my Thanks up and rip in to my Rips! Might start at 3iu on those and see what's what!

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
first time been on about 5 months now, or maybe I haven't. started with some IP yellow tops which now Ive been hearing mixed opinions on. first batch was awesome! leaned me out quick. did 1 IU in the am and 1 IU before bed. second kit came with dark yellow/orange tops, didn't get the same results barley anything. then got some hygetropin, batch # and exp date was reprinted on the box which I thought was suspicious. I think they were expired. some of the viles mixed quickly and well, seemed to see results again but some viles took 5 min or so to mix and didn't fully dissolve.
any one else experience this? finally found some Rips just waiting for them to arrive.

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah bro, stay away from ip anything. Rips r the way to go. Tried and tested. U will see such a major change once u switch to rips

Tim

Reaction score
I am hitting 3iu 7/7. I don't understand the 5/2off. Where does this regiment come from? I suspect that if it is about allowing one's system to start producing it biologically, but how much gh is a 50yr old man making anyway. I plan on being on test and hgh for life

Tim

Reaction score
Btw. I have used omnitrop, rips, Kigtropin and now I am on blue top Chinese generic. Mainly because of price. I still haven't found a quality product at an affordable price

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
first time been on about 5 months now, or maybe I haven't. started with some IP yellow tops which now Ive been hearing mixed opinions on. first batch was awesome! leaned me out quick. did 1 IU in the am and 1 IU before bed. second kit came with dark yellow/orange tops, didn't get the same results barley anything. then got some hygetropin, batch # and exp date was reprinted on the box which I thought was suspicious. I think they were expired. some of the viles mixed quickly and well, seemed to see results again but some viles took 5 min or so to mix and didn't fully dissolve.
any one else experience this? finally found some Rips just waiting for them to arrive.

my hyges are the same thing... all info printed on box.

New Threads