Anavar injectable log!!!

Reaction score
Well lets start with this log cause I owned this to many of you here on SI. As we talked about how the Var inject will do or feel of any diffence to the oral I said I will do a testing on it for feedback and personal experience. Here is what I`m going to do, will run with my TRT dose bump up just a little some Mast P and the Var.

Test cyp 125mg M/W/F
Mast P 100mg M/W/F
Var inject 50mg ED - will be pin the Var 1 hour pre-workout
Clomid 50mg M/Th

Rips 2ius 5 on 2 off protocol

I will also be using some TNE to see how the Var mix with it. I got Aromasin on hand if need it, also Letro if things get complicated. I will using a very high rep low weight routine which I feel will be ideal for this compounds and diet will be low carbs high protein for the entire cycle, 5-6 meals a day. Will keep cals around 2500-2800.

Workout:

Monday - chest
Tuesday - back
Wedanesday - Shoulders
Thursday - Arms
Friday - Legs

Will do cardio every day after workout for 20-30 min on treadmill and if my lower back gets better will do some HIIT twice a week.

Supplements:
Fish oil 3g ED
Vit D 15,000ius ED
Vit C 3gs ED
Multi 2 x day
Glutamine 500mg ED (post workout)
BCAA 600mg ED (post workout)
Whey protein 2 scoops (AM)
Creatine 2 scoops (lunch)

Starting saturday 25th August with a full body workout after 15 days of well deserve vacation is time to go back to business. If any suggestion be free to post here and like always Im welcome to learn and share my experience with you guys. Will weight in tomorrow before my first workout and will post some pics as soon as I can to compare before and after.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Subscribed. I'm interested In the inject vs oral plays out and which one you like better.

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Watching you brother Pik. Look forward to trying that tne too ;)

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sounds good Piki. I'll be interested in your take.

Reaction score
Just Pinn .5ml/125mg of Test Cyp and 1ml/100mg of Mast P to start my day, going to the gym this afternoon, This shit is offically on!!!!

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bad pikiki... U just got done with a cycle... Must be nice to be on trt. This is gonna be interesting.

Reaction score
Bad pikiki... U just got done with a cycle... Must be nice to be on trt. This is gonna be interesting.

Well cycle was over on June I did PCT then start TRT so why not doing this;)

HH

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Will be watching this one

CLSMTH700

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
interested to hear about injectable var. from a reliable dude like Pikiki.

*i love throwing in var over my trt . always get real good gains.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Followin u bro , this is going to be a nice log!

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Subbed - tear that shit up Pikiki!

Are we to assume you are pinning the Var IM? Must be if you are timing it to your workout yes? I am VERY interested in that.... was thinking on Leg Day and Back day that and some TNE would be AWESOME!

Reaction score
Subbed - tear that shit up Pikiki!

Are we to assume you are pinning the Var IM? Must be if you are timing it to your workout yes? I am VERY interested in that.... was thinking on Leg Day and Back day that and some TNE would be AWESOME!

Yes will be IM one hour prior to workout, The TNE will be add eventually with every muscle group but for a try, more than likelly I`ll keep with Chest and Legs. The reason Im not doing it with back days is cause I do have a lower back injury so I can`t DL or SLDL so legs and chest will work better for me at this point.

Reaction score
Just pin 50mg/1ml of the Var and it was little painfull at the beginig but end up very nice and no PIP at all. Just found out has guaicol on it so maybe that was the reason for that little unconfort when start pining. Lets see how it goes at the gym.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
very interested as I don't care for the oral

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
very interested as I don't care for the oral

Since my wife is a memeber here and might read it I won't comment on Jenner's statement..... I will wait on all the other smart asses to... LOL

Reaction score
So instead of a full body workout I hit Chest, weight in at 170lbs. I can`t find a damn camera but will take pics with my old school cel phone and will try to upload it from there. Pump was pretty good, I started my routine after 1 hour and 24 mintutes from my Var pin. It is too earlier on this to say anything about it but after 15 days out of the gym felt pretty good. Got a nasty pump during and after todays session.

Chest:
Bench press super setted with DB Flys weight
15/15 - 15/15 - 15/15 - 12/12 135/40

Incline press super setted with Dips
12/10 - 12/10 - 12/10 - 12/10 95/BW

Pec Dec FST-7 30 sec rest between sets 60

Cardio was 20 min on the treadmill at 3.5 speed, trying not to hurt my lower back.

This will basically what I will do for my goal at this moment. High reps low weight and super setting almost everything and on every muscle group including legs. I rest 1 1/2 to 2 min between setsand if I can`t get all the reps on a set will stop for a few seconds then finish it. The purpose is to get all reps and sets for the day.

New Threads