Thanks

Relative newbie here!

32/m
    5'5 220lbs 18% to 25% bf. havent had it checked lately.

run a test c cycle for about 14wks, 1cc a wk of 250mg test c. got really good results gains around 20lbs. most ive read said to do about 500mg but that seems too much! not lookin to get huge, i feel im already too big for what i want. used it for the fat burning qualities mainly, going to run another cycle in about a month of the same stuff. would i see better fat loss on more???

4-5 days a week in the gym, cardio 3 days a wk after workouts, around 20mins to 45mins depending on the time i have. got 3 kids so have their soccer practice 4 days a wk also.

Thanks

Re: Relative newbie here!

Welcome to SI

Thanks
    Thanked 3,360 Times in 1,803 Posts

Best way to lose fat bro is thru diet & not gear. I do recommend just getting the diet inline then consider your next cycle a bit down the road. We do have our resident diet Guru here Spongy that can help you out if your interested.

Thanks

5 foot 5 you are challenged by height. start cutting you need to lose 40 lbs - its possible and u will look great.

Thanks

Get ur diet down first. And drop at least 20 lbs. Next cycle run test prop. But the guys are right, dont run a cycle just to lose weight. You can get the same results trough diet.
    US Goverment Policy: If It Ain't Broken, Fix It Till It Is.

Thanks

My diet is good actually,

typical day consist of oatmeal in the morning, chicken and protein shake for lunch,
    i take super amino tabs and protein shake right after work out also.
    dinner is usually chicken, rice, and veggie (varies). Portion is 40% protein, 40% carb(veggie), 20% fat.
    Drink water most of the time, some milk 2%, dont really know if i can lose 40lbs, im pretty good size guy, 18" biceps, 33in waist, legs are 26". Im a soccer player always had alot of muscle.

Thanks

Ok, never thought about first thing in the morning! Ill start doing that. Yeah ive always been a big guy for being so short.

So would you say that the amount is right, as far as my gear goes? should i step up more next cycle? gonna start next cycle in about 2wks.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,360 Times in 1,803 Posts

Originally Posted by CUTTING_DOWN View Post
    Ok, never thought about first thing in the morning! Ill start doing that. Yeah ive always been a big guy for being so short.

So would you say that the amount is right, as far as my gear goes? should i step up more next cycle? gonna start next cycle in about 2wks.
    I dont see anything wrong with using low does test cycle. I had very good results on my trt dose. As has been said though I would not depend on the test to drop fat. Fats loss is done with diet & hitting the cardio. Best of luck bro. Any more questions feel free to ask.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,868 Times in 951 Posts

Hey CUTTING, nice guns (18"). Why not get your BF% officially tested. There's a HUGE difference between 18% to 25% BF%. If you're really at 18% you're much closer to being lean and would likely just need to reduce your daily carbs.

If you are 25% or higher you really need to completely review your diet as you're clearly taking in more calories than necessary.

I would not start another cycle until you know exactly where you are now in regards to body fat.

Thanks

I was actually a lazy person for most of my life. Didnt really hit weights very much until about 2-3years ago. Im 32 so thats many years of thinking that soccer was enough and not watching my diet. My bf% is high b/c of laziness. Last year i really dialed in my diet and been trying to hit the gym as much as i can. Having kids early in my life really caused my laziness, just work and take care of kids is all i used to do. Now they are older and i wanna see them get married and have grand kids and shit. Gotta take care of my self also. Thats why i didnt wanna do large doses of anything.

Thanks

Diet and training are whats going to get you to lose fat the anabolics will just be an aid.