Ok confused,any thoughts

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
First off I love Deca!!!!! my first cycle with it i used 500mg/week,had decent gains this time im using 600mg,nothing yet,but i missed 2 weeks of pinning so i just started back and im in week 7 of this new cycle and thats when deca usually starts kicking in,somehow in my mind i think that my body is becoming tolerant to deca and test,im not sure if thats possible,but i just have this gut feeling

first off is this possible?one thing cause my cycles are long,like 22-24 weeks in length,and i was really thinking about increasing my dose of deca to 700-750mg/week this time,i dont know if its a waste of product or what,now my diet is good,i eat plenty ot gain for my size,im just wondering what you guys think would be my best option,cause im pretty much stuck to using deca/test/masteron cycles and if one uses the same products every cycle they have got to become tolerant to the user,cause its over and over and one may havet to increase the doses every cycle

And me,my body becomes tolerant to everything ive ever taken,medications,test etc and i was wanting yalls take on this,thanks guys

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well bull truth I don't have the experience but I feel that ur body is probably use to cycle ur running since u have run it a couple of times. Maybe for ur next cycle u should make a change and try primo since at ur age.. Lol I know ur older than me , would be better than Tren. I feel it's like a exercise let's say if u do the same rutine after a while ur gains would be very slow but once u change ur body gets shock and u start to challenge the muscle the gains come back. Lol hope it makes sense. I think u should try primo next time around

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes, you do build a tolerance IMO. A good PCT and a TRT (150mg/wk+/-) will help bring it back down.

Most of the guys I know that are huge deca fans (I am not one of them anymore but used to be) run about 600mg/wk. I have a couple buds that run 400 and a bro from another site is currently running 750.

I always liked it at about 600, anything more made me feel like crap and very short tempered... ONLY Mast and deca do that to me. Tren makes me as mellow as heck lol. The sweetspot is hard to find too because it reacts so slowly. I wish I could run Npp because I think I would like it more.

I have tried like heck to make myself run a 4 week PCT, come completely off for three weeks and run a trt for six weeks to get my tolerances back down but I cannot for the life of me make myself! Besides, the oils are really the cheapest part of this obsession of body sculpting for me.

At any rate, YES, I have developed tolerance to test, tren, primo, deca, eq, and pretty much everything else I have run (including things like Clen and all stims) and so have most of the guys I know.

I watch these young guys on their first cycle and I remember that euphoria and energy and it excites the hell out of me but it's a little harder to replicate that feeling after you get a little gray in the temples!

Have a great run my good friend!
Respect!
Vette

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I agree with the above... more "down time" in between will help bro. Whether its going natty for a while or running low/moderately dosed TRT base it will help if you space it out lover between blasts.

I am thinking your 2 week "break" may have had something to do with your current feeling... but I shouldn't think it would affect you majorly. IDK

Keep plugging away and let us know how you're feeling bud!

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well bull truth I don't have the experience but I feel that ur body is probably use to cycle ur running since u have run it a couple of times. Maybe for ur next cycle u should make a change and try primo since at ur age.. Lol I know ur older than me , would be better than Tren. I feel it's like a exercise let's say if u do the same rutine after a while ur gains would be very slow but once u change ur body gets shock and u start to challenge the muscle the gains come back. Lol hope it makes sense. I think u should try primo next time around
yup you are right Jada,it is like a routine,i didnt think about it like that,i would try primo,but crap that stuff is high as hell ha ha

Yes, you do build a tolerance IMO. A good PCT and a TRT (150mg/wk+/-) will help bring it back down.

Most of the guys I know that are huge deca fans (I am not one of them anymore but used to be) run about 600mg/wk. I have a couple buds that run 400 and a bro from another site is currently running 750.

I always liked it at about 600, anything more made me feel like crap and very short tempered... ONLY Mast and deca do that to me. Tren makes me as mellow as heck lol. The sweetspot is hard to find too because it reacts so slowly. I wish I could run Npp because I think I would like it more.

I have tried like heck to make myself run a 4 week PCT, come completely off for three weeks and run a trt for six weeks to get my tolerances back down but I cannot for the life of me make myself! Besides, the oils are really the cheapest part of this obsession of body sculpting for me.

At any rate, YES, I have developed tolerance to test, tren, primo, deca, eq, and pretty much everything else I have run (including things like Clen and all stims) and so have most of the guys I know.

I watch these young guys on their first cycle and I remember that euphoria and energy and it excites the hell out of me but it's a little harder to replicate that feeling after you get a little gray in the temples!

Have a great run my good friend!
Respect!
Vette
i think one problem i have is i dont wait but 14-16 weeks between cyclesmthen start another one,after i come off,i go back on trt with proviron until i start a new cycle,this time i may decrease my TRT dose and leave the proviron off and wait longer before i start,but me being on trt,its hard not to start another one sooner lol,i just wait and do 3-4 blood test and see where im at and when it looks good i start again

I agree with the above... more "down time" in between will help bro. Whether its going natty for a while or running low/moderately dosed TRT base it will help if you space it out lover between blasts.

I am thinking your 2 week "break" may have had something to do with your current feeling... but I shouldn't think it would affect you majorly. IDK

Keep plugging away and let us know how you're feeling bud!
so in your opinion Andro,should i increase my deca up to 700 this time or just keep it at 600mg?

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm sure that the 2 weeks that you couldn't pin didn't help this cycle. I also agree to take a bit longer between cycles before starting back up. Hell maybe run some type of pct to get your tolerence back up & use the clomid ect... to keep your test level up?? How about just to change things up next time run Npp instead of deca? I'd like to see what Get Some has to say about it. If you can pin him down & get his take that would be fantastic.

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm sure that the 2 weeks that you couldn't pin didn't help this cycle. I also agree to take a bit longer between cycles before starting back up. Hell maybe run some type of pct to get your tolerence back up & use the clomid ect... to keep your test level up?? How about just to change things up next time run Npp instead of deca? I'd like to see what Get Some has to say about it. If you can pin him down & get his take that would be fantastic.

sounds like a plan man,how much clomid should i take and how long? ive never used it before cause i dont do PCT's

and yea i will ask Get Some about it

Z

Zeek

It's part of the game bull, your body gets so big on xyz gear. If everything else is in check yet results are slow coming go ahead and bump it up. You are not talking about a crazy increase after all

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It's part of the game bull, your body gets so big on xyz gear. If everything else is in check yet results are slow coming go ahead and bump it up. You are not talking about a crazy increase after all
thanks brother i will,i owe ya buddy!!!

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score

No offense but if you don't have the experience you should not be giving advice someone might take is serious and try things they shouldn't because a non experienced person just had to say something.

You should read what the experienced people have to say and learn!

Again not trying to flame but a lot of dumb stuff is taught by people that just have that itch to say something they have no clue about.

This is our lives, bodies and health not a chit chat room!

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bump it up like Ez said it not a crazy increase. Continue this cycle & when this comes to the end take some time off. I'm not sure about doing a pct Big guy. I'd rather see what GS has to say if there is anything more that can get your tolerance back down.

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If you were a medical patient, and a drug treatment was not working as needed, then your doctor would adjust treatment. Thats just common sense.

You have the same issue, but with the complexity of using steroids - which are not medically prescribed, so you have to figure it out yourself - and that is the hard part.

Im a firm believer that if something is not working then look at it, analyze it and determine what can be changed. If you are comfortable adjusting your dosages then why not? I've done the same thing in the past going from 500mg Test to 750mg Test so as to see the difference and understand what it does for your growth. Also the same with tren - starting out on 75mg M/W/F then doubling to 150mg.

Im not advocating a reckless increase or change, but i dont see a problem if you have determined that what you are doing is not working. It is common sense to seek to make a change to see if you can get what you want.

Just make sure the changes are logged so that if you have sides you can see what you did!

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bullseye, you take Proviron on TRT with your test? I did not know that....

You know Proviron is basically Mast yes? Both are very close to DHT as is Deca to a slightly lesser extent. You are taking DHT and DHT dirivetives (Mast/Proviron/Deca) almost all of the time, even on cruise/TRT.

Of course you have built up a little tolerance - no worries bro. Bumping an extra 25mg a day is no biggy brother.

That's just my opinion brother and by the way- chewing up a proviron and a Var about an hour before a workout is amazing for me but what they do to my hair makes me shy away from them. I almost wish I would just go bald sometimes!

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bump it up like Ez said it not a crazy increase. Continue this cycle & when this comes to the end take some time off. I'm not sure about doing a pct Big guy. I'd rather see what GS has to say if there is anything more that can get your tolerance back down.
yea im gonna bump it up to 700mg/week of deca,i was on 600mg,im gonna finish this out at 700mg and then take a long while off from dea,probably 7-8 months and then go back,which i dont do a PCT anyway,and to im gonna lower my trt dose as well in my off time to help out,thanks big brother

If you were a medical patient, and a drug treatment was not working as needed, then your doctor would adjust treatment. Thats just common sense.

You have the same issue, but with the complexity of using steroids - which are not medically prescribed, so you have to figure it out yourself - and that is the hard part.

Im a firm believer that if something is not working then look at it, analyze it and determine what can be changed. If you are comfortable adjusting your dosages then why not? I've done the same thing in the past going from 500mg Test to 750mg Test so as to see the difference and understand what it does for your growth. Also the same with tren - starting out on 75mg M/W/F then doubling to 150mg.

Im not advocating a reckless increase or change, but i dont see a problem if you have determined that what you are doing is not working. It is common sense to seek to make a change to see if you can get what you want.

Just make sure the changes are logged so that if you have sides you can see what you did!
thanks brother,good point

Bullseye, you take Proviron on TRT with your test? I did not know that....

You know Proviron is basically Mast yes? Both are very close to DHT as is Deca to a slightly lesser extent. You are taking DHT and DHT dirivetives (Mast/Proviron/Deca) almost all of the time, even on cruise/TRT.

Of course you have built up a little tolerance - no worries bro. Bumping an extra 25mg a day is no biggy brother.

That's just my opinion brother and by the way- chewing up a proviron and a Var about an hour before a workout is amazing for me but what they do to my hair makes me shy away from them. I almost wish I would just go bald sometimes!
lol brother im nearly bald anyway,so wtf ya know lol!!!!.....i will prolly lay off the proviron to and just do my trt dose and gonna lower it to for a change

Tilltheend

Banned
Reaction score
If your eating right and training hard and won't get an increase in sides if any I don't see anything wrong with upping your deca to 700mg's, I would make sure your testosterone dose is higher than the deca just so you don't get sides that come with nandrolones.

Get Some

Reaction score
2 things...

1. As you do consecutive cycles with the same gear at the same doses you will begin to see diminishing results. The only case in which this is not true would be if you took a long time off of gear (not counting TRT) and then came back to it. I personally have been off of everything for almost 2 years and am ready to jump back on now. I think this break really will benefit me and will allow me to achieve better results at lower doses.

Solution: Switch up the compounds you are using or switch up the dosages

2. As you get bigger and/or achieve more lean muscle mass, gains become harder to achieve. This is a simple explanatino for a "simple" problem. This will depend largely on your goals of how big or cut you want to be as well as where you are at in your life and what is important to you.

Solution: Set your expectations at a manageable/realistic level. You can't expect to gain the same amount of mass as you did on a mirror image of the previous cycle you ran... unless something else changes, like your routine, sleep habits, diet, etc

Also, as people have mentioned, the 2 weeks where you were not able to pin definitely affected the "kick" time. After a couple more weeks you should be feeling like it's really kickin in and achieving some nice gains. But again, have realistic expectations after taking into account everything I said here. There are many ways to jumpstart gains so if any of you guys ever have any questions just let me know.

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
2 things...

1. As you do consecutive cycles with the same gear at the same doses you will begin to see diminishing results. The only case in which this is not true would be if you took a long time off of gear (not counting TRT) and then came back to it. I personally have been off of everything for almost 2 years and am ready to jump back on now. I think this break really will benefit me and will allow me to achieve better results at lower doses.

Solution: Switch up the compounds you are using or switch up the dosages

2. As you get bigger and/or achieve more lean muscle mass, gains become harder to achieve. This is a simple explanatino for a "simple" problem. This will depend largely on your goals of how big or cut you want to be as well as where you are at in your life and what is important to you.

Solution: Set your expectations at a manageable/realistic level. You can't expect to gain the same amount of mass as you did on a mirror image of the previous cycle you ran... unless something else changes, like your routine, sleep habits, diet, etc

Also, as people have mentioned, the 2 weeks where you were not able to pin definitely affected the "kick" time. After a couple more weeks you should be feeling like it's really kickin in and achieving some nice gains. But again, have realistic expectations after taking into account everything I said here. There are many ways to jumpstart gains so if any of you guys ever have any questions just let me know.
thats bud,well last cycle i used 700mg test and 500mg deca and got good results gained 20 lbs and kept most of it,with no sides,this time i jumped up the test to 750mg and the deca to 600mg and added masteron at 500mg and my BP is still ok running 128/78 last friday,hell i weigh nealry 300lbs now at 6'5 and i know its gonna be tough as shit to gain alot,im not fat by no means,just a big country boy and my body becomes tolerant to everything so fast,including medications i take,like benzos for my anxiety,pain killers when i have some sort of surgery or something and i wonder if AAS does the same thing?

Get Some,what do you think of increasing my deca to 700mg the rest of this cycle,or would it be best to leave it at 600mg?

im taking a good long while off after this

now im feeliing the eefects of masteron now,but not the deca,and i eat like a damn horse,i betcha though i change up compounds next time,i just love deca,cause i just wanna be big and intimidating,im not into all that ripped and shredded look,i dont have the genetics plus im to old lol,i just want bigger arms,chest shoulders legs etc ya know,i know i sound like a teenager,but thats my goals as long as my health is ok

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Try upping the dose. If u have some npp laying around go with that to kickstart the week u lost.

New Threads