Thread: cycle advice

Thanks

cycle advice

want to bulk up and heard test/deca/dbol is good for bulking.

my stats are 26 y/o 180 lbs 14-16%bf ........
    have done two previous cycles test e 500wk/12wks and ran a cycle of tren/10wks

not sure how to run test/deca/dbol cycle any advice is appreciated

Thanks
    Thanked 18,097 Times in 7,789 Posts
    Originally Posted by toneloc View Post
    want to bulk up and heard test/deca/dbol is good for bulking.

my stats are 26 y/o 180 lbs 14-16%bf ........
    have done two previous cycles test e 500wk/12wks and ran a cycle of tren/10wks

not sure how to run test/deca/dbol cycle any advice is appreciated
    I like potatoes for bulking

Try test 500, deca 450, dbol 1-6 at 40mg. I just ran a blend of tpp/npp dosed at 150/100. Worked nicely. Made me an asshole though. Nandrolone just isn't for me.
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Thanks

Re: cycle advice

Originally Posted by pillarofbalance View Post
    i like potatoes for bulking :d

try test 500, deca 450, dbol 1-6 at 40mg. I just ran a blend of tpp/npp dosed at 150/100. Worked nicely. Made me an asshole though. Nandrolone just isn't for me.
    how long would you run the test/deca also would you start pct 2 weeks after last test shot or immediatley after your last pin. What would your pct consist of?

Thanks

The doses the POB posted are good to go bro, or test 600 Deca 400 and run it for 16 weeks ( this is my personal preference and not a must to go ) stop the deca at week 14 and if you can switch to Test prop for those last 2 weeks to help with recovery. Wait 14 days from last pin to start PCT and you can do it PCT like this

Clomid 100/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/40/20/20
    Aro for 15 days after Nolva @12.5mg for first week the drop to 6.25mg for the remain of days.

With this being said the reason to start PCT 14 days from last pin is to give deca around 30 days to clear out from your body and have a more comfortable PCT. If you switch to prop you can start PCT after 10 days.

During a deca cycle make sure you grab some caber and dose it @.5mg E3D for prolcatin sides and I prefer Aromasin during cycle and PCT as well.

HCG - I suggets you as well to grab some HCG and use it during cycle or blast at the end (before start PCT for those 14 days eod at 500ius) during cycle 500iu split in 2 shots of 250iu to keep your boys in stimulating and preven atrophy. You can use clomid as well if you don`t want too use HCG and helps too. There are diffrents opinions on this so lets others gusy to chined on this.

Any other question please ask

Thanks

Holy crap great post exactly what I was looking for now I gotta do a little more research on gathering all the goods I wana start with a soubd diet and have everything I need at arms length its important for me too get it right and keep a detailed log of the changes I get with each new cycle thanks brotha exactly what I was lookin for
    STRIVE TO THRIVE!

Thanks

If you need any help with a good diet contact Spongy brotha he is a Diet Guru and a lot of bros has succesfull cycles with his services. Glad to help you out man pretty sure other bros will post their thoughs about it so keep your eyes open, lol.

Thanks
    Thanked 18,097 Times in 7,789 Posts
    Consider some extra test. Run at 250mg per week at the end of the run of deca to allow for it to fully clear and avoid PP issues.
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.