Looks like I didn't order enough masteron?

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good to be here on SI, I'm deleting all my other forum favorites....who needs'em..lol. I'm waiting on some test and masteron from pinncl., but I only ordered two bottles of 10ml/100mg of masteron and it looks like most suggest running 3-600mgs a week? Right now I'm cruising on trt; 200mgs a week of test. cyp and .300ml of HCG per week. I dropped the anastrozole, my estrogen was in check without it. I would call this my second cycle after being on trt. What I mean is I started on trt in Nov. 2011, 235lbs, 30%bf, at 400mgs a week of test. cyp and later lowered it to 300, then to 200 per week because my test levels were over 2000! I incorporated 300mgs of tren per week for 10 weeks. My goal was to recomp. while sculpting my diet. I know....flame away! Sorry my stats: 43yrs, 225lbs, 6', 2000+ cals./high protein, weights/machines 4x week. Been working out since I was a kid, no newbie here! Anyway, I've currently lost 4" of my waistline, dropped 10lbs, and strength increase has been impressive. I need to take measurements, I know, but all my shirts are tight in the right places!
I plan trying masteron for continued recomping. and would like to know what suggestions anyone can make. I've been around enough to anticipate the flaming, please just read it and respond. Thanks in advance and please tell me what I may have left out.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nobody is gonna flame you here... Breathe bro... lol.

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
x2 No flaming will occur unless you truly truly truly deserve it. Even then it prob wont happen. We are here to help eachother out. Welcome to SI ccpro!

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI brother. Glad you are here.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
ccpro is a great guy I'm sure you can tell by him waiting to get flamed where he came from.....
Anyway I think what he'd like to know is what you guys would recomend as far as a Mast/test cycle. What kind of test are you getting? Also great job dropping the weight Bro!

chicken wing

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to so bro. Your in good hands here.

Reaction score
300mg of mast p is good starting point for what you want. The most important is diet brotha so keep working on it and be free to ask any question you had. Flaming here will not be an issue other wise you start some shit with someone here. This is a family a brotherhood and lost of knowledge around to learn and share experience.Welcome to Si

Reaction score
so what's the plan?....to order more masteron?

also how long u planning on running it?

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Like the others said, not gonna get flamed here bro. We are here to help, learn and support each other. Very relaxed atmosphere with great admin, mods and vets. Best board on the net. Any idea on what your body fat is currently? Can't comment on the mast because i have yet to run it but it has made my list for my spring cut. Good luck bro and welcome to the home that we call SI!

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ya if anyone one flames throw me a pm and ill rake care of it. :). We are hear to help. This site is growing but with the number of members we have we don't have a lot of newbies. Makes it easier to help. A lot of the bigger boards you see countless numbers of new guys that don't research at all. This often leads to flaming. Si doesn't have that. We don't promote flaming newcomers.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The only flaming that goes on here is after 10pm in the chat box. Herms the biggest flamer here btw. He only wants you to shoot him a PM so he can man handle the other flamers. He likes to be on top. He doesn't like the bottom. Well, he loves bottoms, just not being on bottom. He's a selfish little bitch.

Welcome to SI bro.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the board, Mate. You're amongst friends here. It's a good place.

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well said Colt and Welcome to Si!

I'd get that body fat down around 15% before jumping on Mast. Mast is great and you can never order enough imo. But mast will harden you up and with high bf you might not notice much of a difference. Concentrate on diet, weights, and HIIT cardio.

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
400mgs of Mast is when the magic starts to happen...I think its a good starting point no matter if it's your first dance with this compound or not! But then again that is just my 2 cents.

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks all for the welcome. I'm working on getting my bf down...was hoping the masteron would supplement this idea? Running 3-400mgs a week would require a min. of 3-4 bottles at 100mgs/10ml correct? At most I would get 10 weeks, yeah I under ordered with 2. Should I just stack in something else or just get more masteron. I'm running it with about 400mgs test cyp. a week. I'm maintaing(cruising trt)pretty well with 200mgs of test per week and still trimiming fat. Thanks again.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes you'd need a min of 3 bottles to run @ 300mg/week for 10 weeks. If you want to bump it to 400mg you'll have to get 4. I'd just order more mast bro. Maybe if you have the moolah throw in some var. 50mg/day 6-8 weeks.

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes you'd need a min of 3 bottles to run @ 300mg/week for 10 weeks. If you want to bump it to 400mg you'll have to get 4. I'd just order more mast bro. Maybe if you have the moolah throw in some var. 50mg/day 6-8 weeks.

Ok, just double checking. I'll have to look around for some var., pinncl is out. Does var come in an injectable, trying to stay away from the orals. Thanks.

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Grab a few more bottles. Steroids are like fine wine - its always nice to have a few extras in reserve.

I know its not often easy to find the extra cash, but it is so much better to have just a little extra on hand. That way, no stress - you got it covered!

New Threads