Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pip

Thanks

Pip

just curious....how bad is the post injection pain for pinnale test cypionate....i have seen some threads of people complaining of PIP from pinnacle products on other forums

i really wanna know if it's really crippling bad like some people act...or if they are just being pussies

Thanks

Re: Pip

LMFAO... Pinn cyp is a very smooth Test. I`m using it for my TRT and actual cycle and it can`t be smoother than what it is. They are some pussies out there just saying.

Thanks

I just pinned 1.5ml of their Tren Ace. I can already tell you it is very good. Didn't get tren cough but had the metal taste and the chest pressure and throat tickling that is one step down and didn't hit or nick a vein. No pip or lumping at the one hour mark.

I can't imagine their test cyp being harder to take than their tren ace.... I would say go for it. Keep us posted and let's get some more feedback on their oils!

Respect,
    Vette

Thanks

good to know...already had it ordered haha

Thanks
    Thanked 3,343 Times in 1,793 Posts

I just pinned pharm grade test in my quad...guess what I got virgin muscle pip & it hurts. Most are being pussies just suck it up & keep pinning.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dfeaton View Post
    I just pinned pharm grade test in my quad...guess what I got virgin muscle pip & it hurts. Most are being pussies just suck it up & keep pinning.
    Some quad shots hurt.

Thanks

yea i honestly am a newb to pinning as well....i done 2 oral only cycles ages ago but that is it

i am dreading PIP....are the quad shots so bad that u can't squat?....because i planned on exclusively pinning in quads and glutes

Thanks

Nahh is not that bad IMO but it comes in play Virgin muscles and pining techniques as well. Do glutes, delts quads, make sure to rotate spots all the time to avoid scar tissues. make sure to do it slowly and if you can take a hot shower first that helps or heat the oil first. Take a glass or water put it on the microwave and heat it for 1min take the syringe with the oil on it put the cap of the needle and put it on the heated water to get warm, then pin. It feels better this way.

Get Some I hope I posted this right lol. At least I tryed this and works good.

Thanks

Hell, I get this about every 3rd shot or so. It's just part of gear, it's not gonna stop me from pinning.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,801 Times in 923 Posts

Hey Manu, I feel your pain as I avoided injectible test of the first 6 months of my trt reginmen. I can tell you now a year after switching to injecting its really no big deal. But, like I said I hear you. I avoided it for 6 months and finally woke up to the truth.

Whether you inject glutes or quads you'll likely have a little PIP the first time in each area. It's not that bad though and would definitely not keep you from working out. With test c it will likely be even less.

So, as the other guys have said. Man-up! Make the transition to the dark side. You will NOT get what you’re after until you inject its just that simple.

Thanks

yea....rotating won't be much of a problem for me on the first cycle as i only have to inject twice a week anyway....

can't wait till i hit a vein though

Thanks

Originally Posted by transcend2007 View Post
    Hey Manu, I feel your pain as I avoided injectible test of the first 6 months of my trt reginmen. I can tell you now a year after switching to injecting its really no big deal. But, like I said I hear you. I avoided it for 6 months and finally woke up to the truth.

Whether you inject glutes or quads you'll likely have a little PIP the first time in each area. It's not that bad though and would definitely not keep you from working out. With test c it will likely be even less.

So, as the other guys have said. Man-up! Make the transition to the dark side. You will NOT get what you’re after until you inject its just that simple.
    believe me i know...only reason i ever went oral only was just due to the fact that i was to young to be ****ing with AAS anyway...my buddy tried and tried to talk me into doing a test cycle before baseball started during my senior year of HS...did i listen...nope

live and learn i guess...

Thanks
    Thanked 5,393 Times in 2,263 Posts

If a source has painful Test C that is one stupid source and one to stay clear of!
    Knock Em Down and Keep Em Down!

Thanks
    Thanked 5,393 Times in 2,263 Posts

Originally Posted by 69nites View Post
    Some quad shots hurt.
    This is so damn true but Test C don't hurt but pin NPP/ Mast P / TPP / etc and damn it why did I pin my quad, I quit pinning quads!
    Knock Em Down and Keep Em Down!

Thanks

Originally Posted by SFGiants View Post
    This is so damn true but Test C don't hurt but pin NPP/ Mast P / TPP / etc and damn it why did I pin my quad, I quit pinning quads!
    Thats mostly what I pin. Yeah theres pain sometimes but I prefer the spot. I also do delts but usually only when I cruise because of the amount of oil on cycle.

Thanks

Originally Posted by SFGiants View Post
    If a source has painful Test C that is one stupid source and one to stay clear of!
    Agreed. I've thrown gear in the bin because it was so bad. I would never use anything that caused a bad reaction now. If you've got a baseball on your ass, then i hate to think what its doing to the muscles underneath. Not worth it.

Im using Pinnacles Test-E (not the C you asked about), and its smooth as butter. No pip in glutes, and minor pip in quads - but that was my first quad pin in 6 years so it probably shocked them a bit :-) Im yet to try delts - next is ventro glutes.

If you are concerned about Pinns Test then don't be. Its fine.