Primo

Reaction score
Every body likes it.
I've never ran it but am looking at some now.
Tell me how you've used it and your experiences with it please.
I'm trying to decide how much I'll need for 6-10 weeks whatever I decide.
I am currently just cruising on Test E at 300 a week...that's my sweet spot for cruising the last couple years.

On hand I have plenty of Mast P and Winny.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Picazzo you need to run Primo long to get the benefits of the compound. You also need to run it fairly high mg as well. My next cycle will be Primo 800-1000mg for 24 weeks as an example.

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Really picazzo if you can afford it then I would say 1g per week for no less than 20 weeks to reap everything you can out of this compound.You will not be let down by far if you roll with it this way!!! Dfeaton that's going to be a nice one! What else are you running alongside it bro??

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Listen to the guys above. Well, them and big papa Zeek...lol. Primo needs to be long bro. From what i have heard, you wont regret it

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies....I will get enough for 20 weeks.
I've been told this is a nice ride for older citizens....Keeping in mind that I'm 56 would you still recommend that amount.
I take it this should pinned ED? EOD ?

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I will be pinning a minimum of 2x/week possibly 3x/week. It's a lot of oil to inject 8-10ml/week at 100mg/ml.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Really picazzo if you can afford it then I would say 1g per week for no less than 20 weeks to reap everything you can out of this compound.You will not be let down by far if you roll with it this way!!! Dfeaton that's going to be a nice one! What else are you running alongside it bro??

Low dose of test & some var.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dame man that's alot of oil, I imagine primo must have the only bite

BBE

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
like mentioned, you need to run it a long time to see the benefits. I don't like going less than 16 weeks on primo.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'll actually be running 36-40 weeks at 800mg-1000mg depending on how finances turn out. I'll be running it on top of low dose test, and will throw some tren in there probably next February, then Var in May. Should be a nice ride!

BBE

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'll actually be running 36-40 weeks at 800mg-1000mg depending on how finances turn out. I'll be running it on top of low dose test, and will throw some tren in there probably next February, then Var in May. Should be a nice ride!

Yes, yes it will! Definitely have everything planned right with the dosages and time frame. That's solid man. You will love the results you get from being on that dose of primo for that long.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Show off :D

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
all this primo talk is making me hungry

IWannaGetBig

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
all this primo talk is making me hungry

ya, no shit. I'm sitting here and the mouth is watering. I got 5 bottles of Primo 100 sitting in the pantry..gotta keep saving and buy some more 'til I've got enough for a proper cycle!

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
And to answer your question, it is very good for older guys such as yourself. You wanna stay away from Tren and hit up that Primo.

Reaction score
And to answer your question, it is very good for older guys such as yourself. You wanna stay away from Tren and hit up that Primo.
Yeah my Tren days are far behind me....kinda like my ex wife...had a blast while it lasted but in the end you never wanna see her again.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
lol picazzo:))

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah my Tren days are far behind me....kinda like my ex wife...had a blast while it lasted but in the end you never wanna see her again.

yo thats some funny shit!!

Z

Zeek

Another option for a tight budget is masteron, not the same as primo but mild and gives nice clean gains

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im using masteron now. How much better is Primo in terms of gains wise and effectiveness? If i was to switch would i expect faster gains?

And if you are using masteron - how much should you take if you would need 800mg of Primo to get the job done? Im on 600mg of Masteron a week. Is that sufficient?

New Threads