PCT after bailing on a first cycle

Reaction score
So after doing 500mg of test cyp last week, I decided I want to hold off and wait for a few months due to personal reasons (Hitting that for one week was retarded, I know). Do I need to hit pct for such a small dosage if thats all I've done? My buddy told me that since it was just a week, I would be fine.

Reaction score
IMO at least do some clomid for like a week and pay attention to your libido specially. If something gets out of control go get bloods done inmediatly.

Reaction score
k will do. if i were to not hit any pct, is there a high chance something will get fucked up? ive heard worst case scenario it may take a week or two for everything to get back to normal.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes what pik said. That one week will technically be 3 weeks depending on levels of your test. So ya maybe a week or two of Clomid wouldn't hurt. The human body eventually recovers but seems make it faster to minimize losses. So just run a week or two of Clomid just to be sure. Won't do anything but make the nuts fuller.

Reaction score
thanks for the advice guys. anyone know if mp is g2g on their stuff as far as AI and pct are concerned? i tried their clen and thought it was dece, although my body just works better with ECA

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well I've had great success with Aromasin, Clomid, nolva, and caber.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Mp's g2g bro. Just like everyone else said, wait 2 weeks and run a week or 2 of clomid.

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Out of curiosity... what happened in one week?

Reaction score
Out of curiosity... what happened in one week?

to be honest, not much at all. possibly a little mood enhancement, but didn't notice and strength gains or body comp. differences to speak of. recovery might have been a little better.

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
to be honest, not much at all. possibly a little mood enhancement, but didn't notice and strength gains or body comp. differences to speak of. recovery might have been a little better.

I think he means what made u quit the cycle

Reaction score
I think he means what made u quit the cycle

i decided im not ready to gain weight right now. i want to wait for a month or two until it gets a little colder.

one a side note, just got my aromasin and clomid from extreme pep. the aromasin is water consistency, but the clomiphene is like a glue consistency and is hard to grab with the dropper. is this normal?

Reaction score
how do you get the clomid out of the bottle? and do you mix it with water or anything to make it go down easier?

shake it well mines is not as bad as you said but shake it and if don`t get better email them bro.

Reaction score
k thanks i shook it and it was better. do you just drop it in your mouth and deal with the shitty taste?

its been about 2 weeks since i last hit the test. and if i want to be on the safe side, how much clomid and aromasin should i run for the next week (or 2?) just to make sure my 1 week retarded decision to hit 500mg of test cyp wont cause me any issues, boobies or nuts.

Reaction score
Do it like this

Clomid 50mgs ED
Aro 12.5mgs EOD then to be on the safe path get bloods in after 2 weeks.

Reaction score
so tuesday night was my first pct. i took clomid 50mg and aro 12.5mg. My two pin sites from about two weeks ago got all red and flushed. Previously, my first pin site did something similar right after injection, and went away in 2-3 days, my second pin site never did this. Now both are flushed and red and im wondering if this is normal, not normal, something i need to worry about, something that will clear up in a day or two, etc? not having a freakout, but wasnt expecting this.

Curiosity

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
so tuesday night was my first pct. i took clomid 50mg and aro 12.5mg. My two pin sites from about two weeks ago got all red and flushed. Previously, my first pin site did something similar right after injection, and went away in 2-3 days, my second pin site never did this. Now both are flushed and red and im wondering if this is normal, not normal, something i need to worry about, something that will clear up in a day or two, etc? not having a freakout, but wasnt expecting this.

That doesn't sound all that normal, but nothing to get too worried about. Give it a few days, if they get worse and start to be hot and painful to touch the area around it you might have a problem. Most likely it'll go away.

Reaction score
That doesn't sound all that normal, but nothing to get too worried about. Give it a few days, if they get worse and start to be hot and painful to touch the area around it you might have a problem. Most likely it'll go away.

Thanks Curiosity. It seems like it may be slightly better today, but its still there. Im gonna give it a week or so before I go and try to talk with a physician. I know that this reaction is sometimes normal, and the half life of test cyp means its still in my body, i just found it odd that either the clomid or the aromasin caused it to flare up again and itch.

New Threads