Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 31

Thread: Reckless

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Reckless

    41/205/29%

    I’ve made a foolish move by listening to my buddy pushing juice… Big Mistake as this was my first cycle, as I was completely misinformed/uneducated… Lesson learned and I am humiliated.

    Anyways, I’ve been taking 1cc Test P with 1cc Deca every 4 days for 3 weeks and I was planning to run the cycle for 10 weeks. I also work out 4 times per week, cardio every day for 20 mins. I have noticed any gains and I eat like crazy, maybe 6~ 8 times a day, all good foods. I’m concerned about coming off this juice, deca dick issues, bitch tits, test crashes and what not….. I’ve I need some solid guidance as my buddy doesn’t know the answers…. Thanks for your help!

  2. #2
    Traptheend AndroSport's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Good ol US of fukkin A
    Posts
    1,813
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 209 Times in 108 Posts

    Re: Reckless

    Would you prefer advice on how to continue the cycle safely with what you have? Or would you like to come off immediately?

  3. #3
    Elite DF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    8,380
    Thanks
    4,924
    Thanked 3,335 Times in 1,790 Posts

    Re: Reckless

    Hey Bro! The standard for a test/deca cycle is running the test 200mg above the deca. Also stop the deca atleast 2 weeks before your test. You should have an AI on hand like stane, Adex ect... also something for prolactin like caber or Prami. Also you need your pct in place for recovery. Now that being said & it looks like you are 29% bf which is kind of high to start aas. You should get a diet in check first & lose some of the fat before starting.

    You are 3 weeks into this mess of a cycle what did you want to do? continue or abort?

  4. #4
    Senior Member sfstud33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    America
    Posts
    757
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts

    Re: Reckless

    Originally Posted by AndroSport View Post
    Would you prefer advice on how to continue the cycle safely with what you have? Or would you like to come off immediately?
    Agreed. You can salvage the situation if you want - you just have to make some decisions. Or, quit the cycle and start again when you are comfortable.

    You do have everything you need to get off your cycle, nolva, clomid etc... ???

    If not then i advise you get some ASAP - you'll need them anyway.
    Powered by food, raw ambition, and an awesome woman.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Reckless

    Thanks for the quick response. Yes I would like to savage the cycle and no I don't have nolva, clomid, or AI as of yet..

  6. #6
    Senior Member sfstud33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    America
    Posts
    757
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts

    Re: Reckless

    Ok, well given that you are on deca, i would think about getting the following things ASAP - Nolvadex, Clomid and HCG. I suggest you report back when you have those "research" items ordered. You do know how to get them right (and dont ask me but look around....)?
    Powered by food, raw ambition, and an awesome woman.

  7. #7
    Traptheend AndroSport's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Good ol US of fukkin A
    Posts
    1,813
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 209 Times in 108 Posts

    Re: Reckless

    If you wish to salvage the cycle and do it right then I would recommend dropping the deca and doing test only. you will need to pin the prop EOD instead of E4D but the deca aint for a 1st timer buddy. you will be happy with your gains from the test only... and you will begin to feel them FAST if you start dosing this correctly since it is in your system already... just not in high enough dises. Goal is to be around 500mg/wk so check the concentration of your Prop and lets say if its 100mg/ml then pin 1.25ml EOD Example: 125mg on M/W/F/Su = 500mg

    Get those ancillaries in hand ASAP.

    I have never run a 19nor for 3 weeks then quit so I dont know if you will be experiencing any prolactin sides but I dont think you have been doing it long enough or running it high enough to see any issues from this but you may want to get some caber or something in case you see some libido sides (i doubt you will if you dose the test correctly)

  8. #8
    Senior Member sfstud33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    America
    Posts
    757
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts

    Re: Reckless

    Originally Posted by AndroSport View Post
    If you wish to salvage the cycle and do it right then I would recommend dropping the deca and doing test only. you will need to pin the prop EOD instead of E4D but the deca aint for a 1st timer buddy. you will be happy with your gains from the test only... and you will begin to feel them FAST if you start dosing this correctly since it is in your system already... just not in high enough dises. Goal is to be around 500mg/wk so check the concentration of your Prop and lets say if its 100mg/ml then pin 1.25ml EOD Example: 125mg on M/W/F/Su = 500mg

    Get those ancillaries in hand ASAP.

    I have never run a 19nor for 3 weeks then quit so I dont know if you will be experiencing any prolactin sides but I dont think you have been doing it long enough or running it high enough to see any issues from this but you may want to get some caber or something in case you see some libido sides (i doubt you will if you dose the test correctly)
    Good points Andro. BTW - Just how much gear do you actually have? How about giving us an inventory of what you have lying around so that the folks here can help you.
    Powered by food, raw ambition, and an awesome woman.

  9. #9
    Elite LeanHerm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,426
    Thanks
    1,337
    Thanked 2,410 Times in 1,185 Posts

    Re: Reckless

    Ya well get you squared away!! I moved this to the appropriate section.

  10. #10
    Elite PillarofBalance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    20,496
    Thanks
    2,144
    Thanked 18,091 Times in 7,788 Posts
    Guys I would suggest he abort but I don't have time to give him help. Somebody help him get off. Probably run just test for a couple weeks while deca clears then clomid/nolva
    "Overzealous dosing" -Jin

    Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

  11. #11
    Elite DF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    8,380
    Thanks
    4,924
    Thanked 3,335 Times in 1,790 Posts

    Re: Reckless

    Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    Guys I would suggest he abort but I don't have time to give him help. Somebody help him get off. Probably run just test for a couple weeks while deca clears then clomid/nolva
    Herms department

  12. #12
    Traptheend AndroSport's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Good ol US of fukkin A
    Posts
    1,813
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 209 Times in 108 Posts

    Re: Reckless

    Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    Guys I would suggest he abort but I don't have time to give him help. Somebody help him get off. Probably run just test for a couple weeks while deca clears then clomid/nolva
    ^^^Option 2 is right there bro... of course its your call as we cant force anything on you but as all stated previously you probably weren't in the best spot to be doing this when you started as far ad your current experience & body composition is concerned.

    It's my opinion that many guys who have never felt/considered the want or need to use AAS all the sudden wanting to do it around your age may have low T to begin with... either way you go when you finish and clear up you should wait another 8 weeks after PCT then check for low-T you may need TRT. Its a subconscious need for more test in your body driving this... you used to feel right and now you dont etc.

    Make your choice and we will help you either way you decide to make sure its safe.

  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Reckless

    Originally Posted by sfstud33 View Post
    Good points Andro. BTW - Just how much gear do you actually have? How about giving us an inventory of what you have lying around so that the folks here can help you.
    The gear I have on hand is:
    5 cc of test p(100mg/ml)
    6 cc of test e (250mg/ml)
    9cc of Deca (300mg/ml)

  14. #14
    Senior Member sfstud33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    America
    Posts
    757
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts

    Re: Reckless

    Ok, thats not a lot. Can you get more?

    You might be better to do as POB recommends which is get off the steroids. You need to buy those ancilliaries that were discussed earlier and make sure you are ready to start a proper Post Cycle Therapy.

    Ive never done deca before, so i'll leave it to the others to give you better instructions.
    Powered by food, raw ambition, and an awesome woman.

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Reckless

    I would like to salvage as much as this as possible. I asked my buddy about the PCT stuff and his response was look on the internet.... So I don't know where to obtain the PCT items, but I'll look around.. And if you'd like to PM me that would be cool also... Thanks again everyone for the help.

  16. #16
    Traptheend AndroSport's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Good ol US of fukkin A
    Posts
    1,813
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 209 Times in 108 Posts

    Re: Reckless

    Originally Posted by notverysmart View Post
    I would like to salvage as much as this as possible. I asked my buddy about the PCT stuff and his response was look on the internet.... So I don't know where to obtain the PCT items, but I'll look around.. And if you'd like to PM me that would be cool also... Thanks again everyone for the help.
    Hint: we have site sponsors who offer similar items to be used on research animals ONLY. If you have been running the same test & deca on your lab rat as yourself then you can start by finding these items there for the animal... not for you... for your research animal.

  17. #17
    Traptheend AndroSport's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Good ol US of fukkin A
    Posts
    1,813
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 209 Times in 108 Posts

    Re: Reckless

    Originally Posted by notverysmart View Post
    I would like to salvage as much as this as possible. I asked my buddy about the PCT stuff and his response was look on the internet.... So I don't know where to obtain the PCT items, but I'll look around.. And if you'd like to PM me that would be cool also... Thanks again everyone for the help.
    Oh, and to be clear, you dont have enough for any sort of legitimate cycle so unless you can get more and really want to do that then its best to abort brother and plan this shit out next time.

  18. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Reckless

    Hmmmm... Thanks for the hint.. And yes I agree about better planning... What do think the end result would be if I just stop with any PCT items on hand?

  19. #19
    Traptheend AndroSport's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Good ol US of fukkin A
    Posts
    1,813
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 209 Times in 108 Posts

    Re: Reckless

    Originally Posted by notverysmart View Post
    Hmmmm... Thanks for the hint.. And yes I agree about better planning... What do think the end result would be if I just stop with any PCT items on hand?
    if you mean stop without any PCT items on hand you will probably have a bit of a testosterone crash. Your estrogen has already started to raise a bit I'm sure since youre not running an AI. You havent been running high dosages but IMO its enough to shut down your natural production... so as long as it takes your body to recognize you have no Test left then start making its own again until you get back to normal levels you will feel a bit like poop.

    Clomid & nolva will SPEED up that recovery process by boosting your natural production.

    You never mentioned how much and when you used the Test Enanthate. When was your last dose of this and how much have you been taking? 1cc/week?

  20. #20
    Senior Member sfstud33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    America
    Posts
    757
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts

    Re: Reckless

    Ok, but you need more gear. Can you get it? If not then you need to work out how to come off your cycle.

    All right - i can see i took too long to respond because theres been a lot of activity! Sorry if my post is a bit redundant.
    Powered by food, raw ambition, and an awesome woman.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •